Wer nutzt diese Software?
Produktmanager, Produkt-VPs, Produktteams, Projektmanager, UX-Teams, F+E-Teams.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung23 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2015
Craft.io ist eine durchgängige Produktmanagementsoftware. Teams, die großartige Produkte entwickeln, erhalten mehr als nur ein Toolset – Craft.io ist eine Plattform, um neue Ideen für die Teamarbeit zu entdecken. Erstelle und teile auf einfache Weise beeindruckende visuelle Roadmaps. Sammle Ideen und Feedback von einer intuitiven UX. Craft.io vereinfacht die Produktplanung und -produktion, um die Produkte zu liefern, die deine Kunden wünschen. Einfache Integration in gängige Drittanbietersysteme. 14 Tage kostenlos testen. Bist du bereit, 5/5-Sterne-Produkte herzustellen?
- Drag & Drop
- Import/Export von Inhalten
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für craft
Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Kommentare: I think craft is a wonderful, all in one solution for product teams. I love it and wouldn't go back to any other software for this purpose.
Vorteile: I really like the way craft is structured, and the different views it gives me to organise and work on my backlog items. Craft has made life so much easier and more organised for me and my team. Starting with the roadmap where it forces me to thin in terms of goals and initiatives, and moving on to the backlog where it gives me a very helpful workflow view to take stories through a proper process, and finally the list view which I use the most to work on my stories.
Nachteile: JIRA integration is painful and prone to introduce confusion since it needs to be manually pushed to JIRA from craft, but works live the other way round. Also while I find it quite intuitive, new users find it particularly difficult to navigate round craft unless given some training. Also the strategy section in editor could be better designed, so that goals etc are not just floating text fields but had more of a concrete hierarchy. Otherwise they get difficult to manage beyond a point.
Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Supports the entire product management life cycle with a rich and easy to use interface
Kommentare: I need a tool to track documents and workflow associated with product management. This tool does that very well.
- Allows me to capture all the documents I need from 1) feature prioritization, 2) discovery, 3) design, 4) User testing all in one place. (Also supports implementation but we still use Pivotal Tracker for that.)
- Very natural feeling interface, particularly once you learn how the story attributes (theme, epic, story type, version, sprint, team, and worker) work in the interface.
- Allows stories to be assigned to different teams (and sprints for each team) for different stages of development (prioritization, discovery, design, user testing, etc.) is awesome
- The kanban boards are well designed and implemented
- It's still an early stage product so some of the features are incomplete and I occasionally run into bugs. That said, they are really responsive with bug fixes and feature requests.
- Some features I would like, for instance, having kanban boards contain stories and tasks from multiple products, aren't yet available. (It's on the roadmap)
- The roadmap diagram feature is weak. (It's slated for improvement.)
Bewertet am 24.6.2019
A product persons product tool.
Kommentare: I've been able to mostly live inside of one tool when working with my team. That pays for itself.
- RAPID data entry - if you have an idea of your first stories the views used allow you to rapidly write, press enter create a new story, and create another. This is actually massively time saving.
- One stop shop - you can go from ideation to planning to delivery using Craft. It's what actually drew me to the product itself.
- Picture support - pictures are supported in card view, so people at a glance can see what you're actually working on.
- Idea Dump - you can quickly go from random thoughts to actual user stories in seconds
- Fields - you can even add story points, effort, custom fields to help plan and prioritise.
- Sometimes it's not accurate when it comes to who edited a story/item. This can cause quite the problem for paper trails.
- Zappier support is flaky at best.
Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Using it for more than a year
Kommentare: More visibility on who is working for what. Still much better than Jira. There could be more advances solutions like AgileFant.
Vorteile: We have been using the tool for our software development practices for quite a while. Supports multiple products. We are doing weekly sprints and are now on sprint 65 or so. Supports all essential features, like image uploads, attachments, planning, etc.
Nachteile: UI is not always very intuitive. For example, deleting a ticket might not always be very clear where to find this feature. The whole UI is very different from other similar software. There is a learning curve. I suggest you try the software before paying. There are some small quirks that you would expect the software to perform. One example is selecting multiple tickets to move them to another swimlane by drag-and-dropping. This seems to only move the first ticket, even you selected multiple.
Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Totally in Love with the Simplicity
Kommentare: Built shared understanding with a geographically fragmented team. Getting on the same page with a virtual team is not easy, this tool is greatly assisting in making that happen.
Vorteile: The visual user story view is a game changer. Most tools place emphasis on plan and build, but Craft excels and wrangling in the mountain of spreadsheets and docs in the discovery phase. This tool ensures shared understanding with the entire team, arguably the most critical aspect to a successful product launch. Oh, and yes, it does push and integrate with Jira with two-way sync. So there is little reason to not give this tool a go. Last thing I'll say, the tool is beautifully designed and so intuitive and easy to use. For that alone I'm a fan.
Nachteile: Although they're constantly working on the product, I'm eager to have a mobile companion app as part of the offering.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Craft an 6.9.2017
Thanks for your review!