Wer nutzt diese Software?
Infogramme sind für alle gedacht, die sich durch datengesteuerte Inhalte hervorheben möchten. Vermarkter, Medienunternehmen und strategische Unternehmensführer lieben die Leichtigkeit, mit der sie wunderschöne Diagramme erstellen können.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung56 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.3 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.4 / 5
- Startpreis 19,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2012
- Analytik / Reports
- Benutzerdefinierte Dashboards
- Gefilterte Ansichten
- Relationales Display
- Visuelle Entdeckung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Infogram
Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Great graphics tool for chart construction!
Kommentare: I am pleased with my experience with Inforgram. As stated, I would like a few less restrictions on the free version, but I haven't found a better platform that offers graphics this stunning!
Several platforms have the ability to make charts and graphs from data; however, few have the ability to make it look good (with minimal effort) - Inforgram is one of the few! Here's why I love it:
- When it comes to visually representing data, Inforgram is incredible! The graphs you are able to design are among the best I've seen. Not only that, but you can even build in animated graphs (to a certain extent). It takes what could be boring numbers/charts and turns it into stunning graphics!
- It's free - and quite honestly, you can do a lot with it. After experimenting, you may choose to pay, but I am very pleased with the power and functions in the free version. If you're on a budget, go with Infogram.
- It's extremely user-friendly. The learning curve isn't really a curve. The builders/designers have done an incredible job of making this intuitive and easy to use for everyone.
- You can pull from various data sources (Sheets, Dropbox, etc.).
- There are lots of templates to choose between and build from.
- It's so easy to move your graphic to another platform when you're complete (i.e., to social media, a slide deck such as Prezi, download for distribution as a PDF or PNG, etc.).
- In my experience, the company seems to always be improving and innovating - so I'll list that as a pro as I expect to see great things in the future.
I have few complaints from my experiences with Infogram, but here are some concerns that I will point out:
- If you're relying on the free version, your creation will have the Infogram logo. No way around it really. They deserve credit for their product, though, so I respect this.
- The subscription version is a bit pricey, in my opinion and on my budget.
- I would also like to see more features or customization on the free version (even fonts).
- You are relying on an internet connection. Most of the time this is not a problem, but just be mindful of that.
Bewertet am 9.8.2018
The easy way to online infographics
Kommentare: As a media company with daily newspapers in Sydney and Melbourne, both in print and online, the need to produce infographics and maps quickly and easily is an ongoing challenge. Infogram is the go-to tool for designers and data journalists alike.
Vorteile: You COULD spend countless hours trying to learn D3. Or just use infogram. It's relatively easy to create basic interactive charts. It takes a bit longer to master some of the quirks, but nothing worthwhile is ever simple, right?
Nachteile: Sometimes it can be a bit 'buggy' and the preview can take a while to refresh.
Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Kommentare: We have never had an easy, and visually appealing way to do certain reports for our board meetings. Infogram solved that problem.
Vorteile: Easy to create infographics for presentations, board meetings, even fundraising event meetings. Very user friendly. Amazing customer support, someone is always there to answer a question any time.
Nachteile: The only thing we have come across is that I do wish we could make a state map sectioned by only certain counties or get to pick which counties make up the map. We do certain reporting for grants and sometimes they are only giving money to be used in a certain area and we have to show what is being done in that area. But overall, no complaints about this software.
Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Great enterprise solution that saves massive time
Clark b. S.
Vorteile: What I love most about this software is that it allows colleagues from multiple business units to tap in to the same growing library of content. Not only has this allowed us to piggyback off of each others' creations, but it has allowed us to establish brand consistency like never before. The workflow and publishing features have been key to making sure we put out excellent quality material on a consistent basis.
Nachteile: I only wish the Enterprise version started with more licenses so more people could use them! For example, I don't work much with social media, but I've found the report and dashboard templates to be a huge help communicating my ideas to executive staff. This isn't an obvious use of the tool, but I would add more users to take advantage of this feature if I were able.
Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Infogram allows me to distill ideas visually in a graphically organized way.
Vorteile: The free version has sufficient features to make this product effective for conveying instructional information. The software is intuitively easy. The selection of graphical tools is varied and supports symbolic displays of information. The ability to insert hyperlinks is critical to allow for further exploration of content. Transitions between pages are effective. The infogram can be embedded into a web page (in my case, in a Canvas content page; Canvas is my university's learning management system). The ability to make changes on the fly without wholesale revision is a strong asset. You can insert media from a variety of sources (YouTube, Vimeo, et al.). The ability to roll out the information quickly and easily is another asset.
Nachteile: There are arbitrary limitations on the amount of pictorial graphics that you can add with the free version. With the ability to insert media there is no capability of expanding a video clip to full-screen. There are no rollover effects when you move your mouse over a linked object to indicate that it is "clickable." The shapes (under "add shape") do not allow you to enter text in a shape to create a callout which would be useful. All of these missing features would vastly improve the interactivity and engagement with the final product, especially the ability to go full-screen with media clips. I am not saying let's make this compete with "Prezi;" but just make the free version more interactive and functional than it already is.