Wer verwendet Infogram?
Infogramme sind für alle gedacht, die sich durch datengesteuerte Inhalte hervorheben möchten. Vermarkter, Medienunternehmen und strategische Unternehmensführer lieben die Leichtigkeit, mit der sie wunderschöne Diagramme erstellen können.
Was ist Infogram?
Infogram ermöglicht die schnellere Veröffentlichung datengesteuerter Inhalte und hilft deinem Team dabei, wunderschöne Diagramme, Infografiken, Karten und Berichte zu veröffentlichen.
Infogram – Details
Infogram – Preisübersicht
Infogram ist verfügbar ab 19,00 $/Monat. Infogram bietet eine Gratisversion und eine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für Infogram findest du unten.
Infogram – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 56 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Great enterprise solution that saves massive time
Clark b. S.
Vorteile: What I love most about this software is that it allows colleagues from multiple business units to tap in to the same growing library of content. Not only has this allowed us to piggyback off of each others' creations, but it has allowed us to establish brand consistency like never before. The workflow and publishing features have been key to making sure we put out excellent quality material on a consistent basis.
Nachteile: I only wish the Enterprise version started with more licenses so more people could use them! For example, I don't work much with social media, but I've found the report and dashboard templates to be a huge help communicating my ideas to executive staff. This isn't an obvious use of the tool, but I would add more users to take advantage of this feature if I were able.
Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Great graphics tool for chart construction!
Kommentare: I am pleased with my experience with Inforgram. As stated, I would like a few less restrictions on the free version, but I haven't found a better platform that offers graphics this stunning!
Several platforms have the ability to make charts and graphs from data; however, few have the ability to make it look good (with minimal effort) - Inforgram is one of the few! Here's why I love it:
- When it comes to visually representing data, Inforgram is incredible! The graphs you are able to design are among the best I've seen. Not only that, but you can even build in animated graphs (to a certain extent). It takes what could be boring numbers/charts and turns it into stunning graphics!
- It's free - and quite honestly, you can do a lot with it. After experimenting, you may choose to pay, but I am very pleased with the power and functions in the free version. If you're on a budget, go with Infogram.
- It's extremely user-friendly. The learning curve isn't really a curve. The builders/designers have done an incredible job of making this intuitive and easy to use for everyone.
- You can pull from various data sources (Sheets, Dropbox, etc.).
- There are lots of templates to choose between and build from.
- It's so easy to move your graphic to another platform when you're complete (i.e., to social media, a slide deck such as Prezi, download for distribution as a PDF or PNG, etc.).
- In my experience, the company seems to always be improving and innovating - so I'll list that as a pro as I expect to see great things in the future.
I have few complaints from my experiences with Infogram, but here are some concerns that I will point out:
- If you're relying on the free version, your creation will have the Infogram logo. No way around it really. They deserve credit for their product, though, so I respect this.
- The subscription version is a bit pricey, in my opinion and on my budget.
- I would also like to see more features or customization on the free version (even fonts).
- You are relying on an internet connection. Most of the time this is not a problem, but just be mindful of that.
Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Kommentare: We have never had an easy, and visually appealing way to do certain reports for our board meetings. Infogram solved that problem.
Vorteile: Easy to create infographics for presentations, board meetings, even fundraising event meetings. Very user friendly. Amazing customer support, someone is always there to answer a question any time.
Nachteile: The only thing we have come across is that I do wish we could make a state map sectioned by only certain counties or get to pick which counties make up the map. We do certain reporting for grants and sometimes they are only giving money to be used in a certain area and we have to show what is being done in that area. But overall, no complaints about this software.
Bewertet am 24.10.2019
A user-friendly chart software.
Kommentare: I like it as a backup chart and flowchart maker but it needs more features in the collaboration section.
It is always hard to make an eye-catching presentation with normal template available. But infogram helps me to do it another level. I share it with my colleague so they can update on their own.
This also helps me to create a report and make a presentation for my business. It is really a very good idea to do proofreading and get advice from my partner. Collaboration and integration help me build the perfect chart and future plans.
Nachteile: It's not a simple software to use. I have to learn and tell people how to use it. More video tutorials can help us better using it.
Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Nice but frustrating
Kommentare: Infogram is a great tool to build slick looking reports, one pagers, infographics etc. The product is also really good for anyone who wants detailed and beautiful looking charts or diagrams, but without the brainpower needed to do this in excel. Simply drag and drop then click to change values. With the good however, comes the bad! the free version is pretty useless as you cant export to PDF. There is an extra cost to remove watermarks even after you buy a pro license. Data can go missing, and viewing the site on a mobile device or old laptop is pretty much not going to happen. Overall I feel this product is great for lone workers, or people studying. In terms of would I buy this for an enterprise level company, my answer is No. Theres so many competitors for this type of brand that its just not worth battling the downsides.
- Great drag and drop functionality
- Dynamic charts and inforgraphics
- Really nice icons
- Multiple page formats
- Page sizing can be really fiddly
- selecting A4 size seems to be way harder to find than it should
- Printing optimization is poor, far stronger for sharing electronically
- Customer service is not great, I lost entire projects and the team very quickly told me they couldn't restore them without much thought. This only happened once however and I used infogram heavily.
-Poorly optimized for mobile.