Wer nutzt diese Software?
Plum is for any company that needs a scalable hiring solution amidst growth, is committed to diversity in talent acquisition, or must migrate a large workforce due to automation and AI.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung18 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2012
Plum's mission is to help companies hire, grow, and retain top talent with the power of AI and Industrial/Organizational Psychology. By measuring talents such as adaptability, innovation, and communication, Plum hosts the single largest database for quantifying human potential at every stage of the employee journey predicting successful hires, and informing professional development, strategic workforce planning, and emerging leader capability.
- Anpassbare Teste
- Fähigkeiten testen
- Vorgefertigte Testbibliothek
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Plum
Bewertet am 27.4.2018
We use PLUM for a stepping stone in our hiring process and it is a very helpful tool!
Kommentare: The biggest benefit is to filter out 10s - 100s of candidates to fit a particular style of work that you are hiring for. It is a huge time saver for that feature alone.
- Behavioral Analysis is great to filter candidates
- Building an ideal candidate profile
- Easy to sort through and determine which candidates are a good fit
- Simple to use for the potential candidate
- Monthly pricing doesn't seem right for this type of software. A per-job pricing would be ideal for the way that we use it.
- Account management is simple, but seems lacking on a few features
- It would be nice to have another section or custom sections for different stages of the interview process rather than just "shortlisted" and "hired"... Many candidates go through several stages of the interview and sometimes want to keep track of that.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Plum an 30.4.2018
Hi Devon - thanks for this feedback, and for making Plum part of your hiring success!
We've listened and added 3 new stages to our next release - Applied, Shortlisted, Interview, In Progress, Disregard, and Hired are all around the corner. For many of our customers who use an ATS we conform to - and integrate with the stages used here, to ensure a streamlined process across platforms and team members.
To see the best value with Plum we encourage you to have any and all applicants take the assessment - whether or not you have an open requisite or job criteria. This will highlight rockstars in your talent pool, and give you a sourcing headstart when a new job is posted.
Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Plum is integral to our HR process. We do not even entertain meeting unless they have done a Plum.
Vorteile: It works. It is simple to use and it helps guide you towards what your criteria (soft skills) are for each role you are recruiting for.
Nachteile: The only thing that I can think of is the reporting is a little light as in numbers of people completed the assessment for the role, and how they scored. Printing role profile information is cumbersome