Wer nutzt diese Software?
Kanbanize ist eine moderne und frische Lean-Management-Plattform, die kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen hilft, ihre Produktivität und die Effizienz ihrer Prozesse zu steigern.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung44 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.6 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.7 / 5
- Funktionen 4.4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6 / 5
- Startpreis 99,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2008
Kanbanize hat die Art und Weise verändert, wie Projektmanager und Teammitglieder ihre Aufgaben erledigen. Das System ist mit einer Reihe von Tools und Funktionen ausgestattet, die das Projektmanagement von den ersten Phasen der Planung und der Konzeption bis zur Realisierung und Lieferung erleichtern. Kanbanize ist für sein leistungsfähiges Analysemodul bekannt, stellt mehrere Diagramme bereit und die Daten werden automatisch ausgefüllt. Kanbanize erweitert seine Funktionalität, indem es eine beliebige Anzahl von Systemen verknüpft, die für deine Arbeitsweise relevant sind.
- Unterstützt Scrum
- Verfolgung von Abhängigkeiten
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Agile Methodiken
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Traditionelle Methodiken
- Verfolgung der Kosten bis zur Fertigstellung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Zeit & Kosten Verfolgung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Kanbanize
Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Kanbanize - Constant Evolvement Towards Simplified Visual Management
Kommentare: Excellent product - very happy with the company. We are glad to use them for the visual management.
1) Feature development is well thought out. Rather than adding to visual clutter, features are constantly refined to allow simple visual management. This is harder than it sounds and is not often achieved in agile software development.
2) Regular releases. Releases are on time and only 1 month away.
3) Great customer support. Real people answering your questions and looking at possible bugs. Replies are quick and direct.
4) Price is very reasonable.
1) Break in subscription value. They just recently divided their subscribers into two tiers leaving original users that do not upgrade their subscription contract to only original features. This is a bad mistake and breaks the premise of SaaS. If a company needs additional revenue they should be raising the cost of the subscription for all in a seamless manner and not bifrucate their user base.
2) Metrics are well developed but it is not easy to get started. Additional thought needs to be given on how to get metrics in the hands of even basic users.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von BusinessMap an 10.12.2018
Thank you for the feedback.
We are trying to improve the product on a regular basis, so we can meet users expectation and needs.
We are glad to hear that your are happy with our support, regular releases and features.
Bewertet am 29.11.2019
Daily fun with Kanbanize
We are using it for all procedures in Company - Customer care use it for email comunication with clients, Developers use it for devs issues and management use it for their ToDos and can easily see what issues are opened in whole company.
It is really easy to use and defined workflow, automated rules (we love it). We finally have one system for all departments and same metrics and statistic (again easy to generate fo custom period)
Easy to use and define workflow/rules
Statistics about solved issues
Great customer care
Nachteile: Missing some stast, but they are on the list :)
Bewertet am 27.9.2018
The Only Kanban Software I Recommend
Kommentare: I like to describe Kanbanize as the Swiss Army Knife for IT leaders in mid-sized businesses. Since we at Xuviate started talking about it in our IT Leader Masterminds and 1-1 Coaching sessions so many individuals started playing with it and later adopted the software ... to the point where there is currently no other main-stream Kanban software that is regularly used by any of the IT leaders we interact with. This is both testament to the quality of the product as well as the ability of Kanbanize to stay ahead of what users need.
- The software is extremely flexible and supports almost any use-case
- It is super easy for people to get started (even if they have never used Kanban before or are not in IT)
- It is not just another Kanban tool and right from the start it is clear how Kanbanize (the company) is trying to change the way we run our businesses (e.g. by supporting and evangelising Portfolio Kanban)
- The reporting engine is top-notch and provides both overview and many drill-down opportunities
- Individuals often are role players on multiple boards. Currently there is no easy way to show all tasks assigned to an individual and to properly prioritise daily workload.
- No integration with their personal Kanban tool flow-e exists at the moment
Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Best Kanban Tool
Kommentare: The Kanbanize folks are so knowledgeable and so ready to help when ever we need it. We deal with many saas companies and Kanbanize are at the top of the field. They get how to nurture and support their users. They also roll out new functionality every month. The application just keeps getting better and better.
Vorteile: Kanbanize is a very flexible tool set that allows us to clearly map out specific workflows for our clients. Clients love it because they can see and update the status of all of their work within their specific workflow not a workflow imposed on them by a software package. We also like the flexibility of the cards made possible by custom fields, attachments, images and so on.
Nachteile: Kanbanize is very feature rich. When users initially get on the platform, they can suffer some intimidation. However, Kanbanize is so easy to use and so well thought out, it's amazing to watch people work with it for the first time. Within hours and even minutes in some cases, our clients are moving through the boards and managing their work, all while having lots of fun!
Bewertet am 20.11.2019
My experience with Kanbanize
Kommentare: We are solving discipline coordination issues. Since utilizing Kanbanize we have experienced better collaboration between teams and more opportunities for work share
Vorteile: Ease of use, helpful support staff, set of videos for features, robust kanban experience
Nachteile: Nothing. As issues arise the support team has done an excellent job at addressing them and potentially fixing them within the application
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Kanbanize an 25.11.2019
Thank you for your feedback, Shane.
We are happy to hear our software is improving your cross-team collaboration!