Wer nutzt diese Software?
Informationstechnologie und -dienste Immobilien Humankapital Rechtsberatung Staatsverwaltung Finanzdienstleistungen Bankwesen Buchführung Bau und Transport Verbraucherdienste
Durchschnittliche Bewertung271 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.3/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.2/5
- Kundenservice 4.2/5
- Funktionen 4.3/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.3/5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2003
PDFelement ist eine kostengünstige und äußerst nutzerfreundliche PDF-Lösung für Unternehmen. Ihre professionellen Tools sorgen dafür, dass der Wechsel von Adobe Acrobat zu einer guten Geschäftsentscheidung wird.
Unternehmen benötigen mehr als je zuvor eine leistungsstarke jedoch intuitive Lösung, die einfach zu implementieren ist und auf Windows- und Mac-Plattformen standardisiert werden kann. PDFelement ist die einzige kostengünstige Lösung, die diese Anforderungen erfüllt.
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Optische Zeichenerkennung (OCR)
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Archivierung & Aufbewahrung
- ID Scannen
- In PDF umwandeln
- Mehrere Ausgabeformate
- Digitale Unterschrift
- In PDF umwandeln
- Zusammenführung / Anfügung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für PDFelement
Bewertet am 29.10.2018
PDF documents are easier to create and edit.
Sergio rafael E.
Vorteile: In my job it is important to have a good handling of the legal documents we produce as these documents represent the legal and administrative structure of our company. We have always used for the final delivery of legal documentation files in PDF format as it is the format with the best presentation in the market. PDF Element 6 is the highest performance software I have found for creating and editing documents in PDF format. The use of this software in our office has greatly improved our presentation and delivery of legal documents, as we can create them and add elements that strengthen the document such as the digital signature of our managers, photographs of administrative events which have to be approved or left in record, and modify documents that were already made. In general it is a first hand software that must be in our labor management since it complements and allows that our goals are fulfilled.
Nachteile: To incorporate this software in our office has been one of the best decisions we have made, and, complemented with other software we can fulfill in a positive way with each one of our goals, making our management very efficient. I have no negative elements to highlight from this software. I highly recommend it.
Bewertet am 8.1.2020
PDFelement an affordable alternative to Adobe Acrobat
Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat stopped updating because it was not optimized for my new Mac operating system when I updated it. So I went to update it and the price 1) had gone up significantly and 2) they are trying to lock you into a monthly subscription. I was absolutely NOT interested. So I looked at PDF editor alternatives and came across PDFelement. It has been a great option for me. I create a lot of PDF forms and have to edit old documents. I am grateful to have found this product.
Vorteile: Affordable options for either subscription or license. Compatible with Mac. Professional options for more advanced editing of documents. Team options and ability to purchase for 20+ users.
Nachteile: There is a small learning curve if you are used to using Adobe Acrobat for so long. But it is a very small curve. No notable cons.
Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Huge Time Saver
Kommentare: I am solving time by being able to make a quick edit to an existing PDF form where use to have to start from square one.
Vorteile: Great Value compared to other platforms. Ease of use along with regular how to blogs and videos that are sent out by the company. It saves me a ton of time being able to make a simple change to the many real estate forms and brochures where I would otherwise have to start over. I think the program has improved since I first bought the lifetime option about 2+ years ago. I am glad I did so. I use their Filmora Pro for my video editing which is how I found out about this alternative to the much more expensive and harder to use Adobe program.
Nachteile: It can sometime be a little slow to load when you have a brochure that has a large number of high resolution photos.
Bewertet am 24.5.2019
PDFelement 6 has issues
Kommentare: I work with PDF documents every day. I don't use a lot of the advanced features, but when I do need them, I want them to work flawlessly, intuitively and efficiently. PDF Element 6 does NOT meet those requirements.
Vorteile: The cost was reasonable since I purchased it on sale. It allows up to 15 tabs to be open at one time and allows multiple instances of the program to run simultaneously.
1. It doesn't retain pinned documents. After a while, they become unpinned. Tech support is of no help. They say they can't duplicate the issue and just STOPPED helping me. Now, they ignore my service tickets for help.
2. It doesn't show all the open "tabbed" documents. They tend to disappear and then reappear.
3. Conversion from PDF to a document if very poor, especially to Word. The documents are unusable. A client used their program (Nitro Pro) for me and it was perfect. It's embarrassing when my client has to do a task that they are paying me to do.
4. Creating and using a "stamp" for a signature if very difficult and doesn't work well.
5. Converting a PDF to a form doesn't work well. It takes a lot of work (an hour or longer) to get it usable.
6. Every time the program is upgraded/updated it wipes out the setting for the default PDF program in Windows 10 (latest build)
7. The vertical scroll bar is very small and difficult to "grab" with my cursor. It would be easier to use if it was wider, or at least expanded when the cursor was close to it.
8. The program can run multiple instances, but still limits the total number of documents to 15.
9. I have a lot of issues trying to edit a PDF. It creates blocks of information instead of allowing free-form data entry/manipulation.
10. In PAGE mode, the images of the pages are so small that it's difficult to find the page I'm looking for. There isn't a zoom function so I spend too much time switching back and forth.
Bewertet am 19.9.2019
A Solid Choice for PDF Editing Software
Kommentare: PDFelement is one of many programs that provide the ability to edit PDF files on your computer. Like many of the other programs though, it can be a little tricky to get the text you're entering to properly line up in the appropriate fields. The software does feature a drag and drop ability to move the text once entered so you can place it appropriately. Although it does not greatly diminish the value of the product it is still a bit of a cumbersome extra step. Overall though, I do give this program 2 thumbs up for doing what it advertises and recommend this software to anyone needing to edit PDF files on their computer.
Vorteile: I like that PDFelement allows you to easily, safely and effectively edit PDF files on your computer.
Nachteile: It can be a little tricky lining up the exact spot to enter text when filling in the fields on a form.