von FLY Online Tools
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Wir bedienen General-Aviation-A&P-Wartungseinrichtungen, pt145-Reparaturstationen und individuelle A&P/IA-Mechanik.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung16 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- FLY Online Tools
- Gegründet 2014
Über Quantum MX
Quantum MX ist ein modernes Flugzeugwartungsauftragsmanagement-System, das Teileverfolgung, Ersatzteillager, Zeit-Tracking, benutzerdefinierte Form-Füll Dokumentenerstellung (Arbeitsaufträge, 8130, Schätzungen, Vorschläge) für A & P/IA-Geschäfte und pt145-Reparaturstationen umfasst. Quantum MX ermöglicht es dir, alle deine Dokumente und Aufzeichnungs-Diskrepanzen zu dokumentierenzu , Korrekturmaßnahmen verfolgen und Logbucheinträge zu erzeugen. Funktioniert wunderbar von jedem Computer, Tablet oder Smartphone. Beantworte Fragen wie „Wann wurde diese Batterie zuletzt ersetzt?“ in 10 Sekunden
Quantum MX Funktionen
- Compliance Management
- Nachverfolgung der Einzelteile
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Quantum MX
Bewertet am 8.12.2017
Absolute best way to computerize your general aviation maintenance shop without going bankrupt.
1. Extremely affordable. Even a mechanic working out of his truck could afford it. I honestly thought the price was some kind of gimmick when they gave me the sales pitch. We're locked in on our price and they've since raised the price/
2. Incredible customer service. Cust support representative was really easy to work with and very responsive. Plus the way they have the program set up, they can often fix problems or implement change suggestions within minutes, sometimes while you're still on the phone with them.
3. Truly web based. You're not remoting into a server that they administer on their physical premises. The program runs off of Google's cloud servers, so if you have internet (phone, tablet, laptop, whatever), you have Quantum-MX. That's apparently why it's so inexpensive. It also means they can push program changes easily and you don't even have to download updates. Every time the webpage loads, you have the latest version.
4. The reminders feature is pretty great. Our customers really like being able to see all their equipment due dates and times at a glance. It's an easy to read, graphic presentation. Status bars for each item progress from left to right and change from green to yellow to red as they get close to hitting their limit.
5. Good looking, customizable, professional invoices. 'Nuff said!
Nachteile: About the only thing I'm not fond of is the date reporting on reminders. It works, it's just not what people are used to seeing in their logbooks. Example: if your ELT battery expires MAR 2019, Quantum reports it "due" 1 April 2019. In other words, it reports the first no-go date rather than the day it expires.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von FLY Online Tools an 27.3.2018
Sean, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Happy Holidays! We have adjusted the reminder reporting to report the reminder expiration date as you suggested.
Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Aviation's leading Repair Station Work Order Software Simplifies, Saves Time and High Quality
Kommentare: I believe my pros say it all.
Best software for repair stations to provide a platform that organizes parts, engines, customer information, work orders and employee labor time.
Allows you to track labor time to gain a plausible average to help your shop meet or exceed deadlines and also allows you to generate a full timeline to relay to a new customer you are trying to win over the competition.
Data entry platform is a great feature that allows you to input as much information you have on parts, repair orders, work orders, purchase orders and sales orders.
I also like that once you receive parts you have the option to scan and upload applicable documentation that can make it easy to show trace and or what tags or vendor the items came from.
This by far is one of my favorite softwares to use that we have in our engone repair station since i use it for receiving and shipping but also since I am a Aircraft Mechanic i use it for labor tracking which saves the time for me having to try and remember what i did and for how long.
Nachteile: When data entering items for someone who relies on quick and efficient work flow this part can sometimes be a drag depending on how big of a network server you have. I have had a few instances where i have dealt with the software freezing or locking me out.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von FLY Online Tools an 15.10.2018
Thanks for your review Kaleb. Please let us know which screens you were seeing network related slow performance and we will investigate further. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.