von Concord Infiniti
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Infiniti is a library automation solution designed and developed for the specific needs of the K-12 school market. We focused on meeting the specific needs of districts, schools and students.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung4 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Concord Infiniti
- Gegründet 1987
Über Concord Infiniti
Concord Infiniti Integrated Library Services is a powerful tool, designed & developed to improve the educational outcomes of students at your school. Infiniti is a purpose built K-12 school library solution and incorporates features that ensure school libraries can deliver the functionality they must within the constraints necessary for their student audiences.
Concord Infiniti Funktionen
- Barcode / RFID
- Juristische Bibliotheken
- Private Bibliotheken
- Vorratsregale verwalten
- Öffentliche Bibliotheken
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Concord Infiniti
Bewertet am 1.12.2015
I think the first look is brilliant. Second look shows areas that need attention
1. Search looks great. Very attractive to the user. Unfortunately some words like ebooks convert to searching for books. This information is in small print. Our users don't read small print. We have asked for the word to be accepted in its own right. It is on the roadmap
2. Merging databases has been a headache. Hopefully our 2nd year will be better
3. In transit - Pull list. books moving across campus has problems. We have worked out a procedure to work our way around it
4. Acquisitions. A new module is in process of being made. This feature was attractive to us. Library staff would know what has been ordered. Email orders and putting a catalogue record in one go is very appealing. We can take a request from a student; email it to our supplier with our order number; a catalogue record is generated; the book is on reserve for the student who requested its purchase.
5. Education. Time poor means I cannot explore. Lea was most helpful in advice for generating a house borrowing report. Unfortunately, I did not believe the report.
6. When we have problems, being told it is on the road map is assuring on one hand. On the other we just want it done. Small things like trap message we want to read it when we scan the book and when it is returned. One way is possible now - is it hard to make it both ways?
7. Setting up of the library management system. We wish we had more input initially. We would like to have been asked which switches we need on or off.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Concord Infiniti an 1.12.2015
Anne this is great feedback and we will definitely look into some of the areas that you indicated in your comments. Infiniti is built and improved based on the feedback from our fantastic customers and community. We'll be in touch early 2016 for another review, I'm predicting 5 stars across the board :)
Bewertet am 4.12.2015
Looks great, easy to use, and excellent support from the Concord team.
- Easy cataloguing
- Whole system is very intuitive and requires little training
- Reports exportation is A+++
- Neat, clean interface that looks modern and 'google-esque' which suits our young clientele
- Search function and result display makes for a user-friendly Cons:
- Improved communication in the migration process could have saved us hours of manual entries when a second upload of data was not requested/sent.
- SSO issues took weeks to resolve, meaning that our launch was ineffective.
- LibBase platform is limited in functionality and a little bit clunky
- List functionality has a lot of room for development
- Helpdesk team are knowledgeable and responsive
- Slowness when clicking through the different menu options (upgrades to the server should improve this)
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Concord Infiniti an 4.12.2015
Thanks Gina it's great to hear you have had great support and are enjoying using Infiniti.