von Hivebrite4.7 / 5 24 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Alumni Gemeinden (von Schulen, Unternehmen, Inkubatoren, Non-Profit ...), aus allen Ländern und in allen Sprachen, von globalen Institutionen mit komplexen Anforderungen bis zu kleineren Einrichtungen mit begrenzten Ressourcen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung24 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.7 / 5
- Funktionen 4.6 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.7 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2012
- Diskussionen / Foren
- Ideenfindung / Crowdsourcing
- E-Mail Marketing
- Verwalten von Anwendungen
- Aktivitäten/News Feed
- E-Mail Marketing
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Hivebrite
Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Hivebrite is cooler + has richer functionality + is more flexible + is a ridiculously-good value
I found Hivebrite at the very end of an exhaustive search of over 50 different alumni management platforms. After countless platform demos that would generally end with having witnessed a feature/function-poor platform, or witnessing a polished platform that cost 3x or 4x what my non-profit was looking to spend, I met Jean, who gave me a tour of the Hivebrite platform. I think at one point I literally asked Jean 'What's the catch?' because I didn't get it: Hivebrite was the sexiest, most-feature-rich platform I had seen, yet its price point was one of the lowest of all the vendors I had vetted.
There was no catch. Jean and his team have built'and are continuing to evolve'an incredibly sophisticated alumni management and engagement platform. Let me expound just a bit on a few points:
»»Cooler. Richer functionality.
- The overall structure of the site is clean and tastefully executed.
- The map interface of the `Events' of `People' is not just slick, but also super-functional as an intuitive and inviting way for alumni to engage with relevant fellow alumni and happenings. It's leaps and bounds better than anything I had seen from any provider.
- With its ability to have alumni create `pitch pages' for their businesses and ventures, interact in group and forum tabs, post and attend events together, Hivebrite simply does more'and does it better'than any other provider. Hivebrite's functionality actually gave me ideas on how I can create engagement with alumni that I had not previously thought of.
- Targeting a specific segment of your alumni for an email campaign is perfectly straightforward. Did I mention they have integrated email-campaign analytics?
- With all this functionality housed under one roof, I no longer need to waste time toggling back and forth between my alumni CRM/Eventbrite/MailChimp/etc. »»More flexible.
- When you talk to the support team at Hivebrite, if the answer isn't 'Yes', it's 'We'll make that a priority in our next iteration'. They have integrated many, many adaptation requests into their platform, and their platform is what it is today largely due to them improving based upon their client feedback. They have really valued my input and make me feel like we are on a team together, working to develop an awesome solution for my alumni and for my organization. That means the world to me. Thank you Jean, Flo, and the whole Hivebrite team for helping me do more for my alumni.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Hivebrite an 13.9.2016
Thanks Rob - Such a detailed and enthusiastic review means the world to us. We're definitely a team!
Bewertet am 8.9.2016
Super user-friendly, responsive, fun and simple platform for alumni!
It has been a great pleasure to work with Hivebrite team and to introduce this platform to alumni. As a luxury institution, we needed a unique product that would offer a high-quality solution for our end-users and optimise the current alumni network. This is exactly what we got from Hivebrite - a true win-win solution: a user-friendly and fun platform for alumni; and simple management and strong support for the alumni association.
The platform offers an easy-access to the alumni from anywhere and more opportunities to engage and stay connected.
Moreover, the Hivebrite team is constantly improving everyone's experience by actively listening to suggestions and finding innovative solutions for all requests.
The features offered by Hivebrite platform are very useful for both end-users and the administrator, for example:
- The possibility to connect with channels like LinkedIn simplifies the login for users: one less password to remember! And the simpler it is, the greater number of people will stay connected which will facilitate the administrators' jobs.
- The interactive map and "check-ins" are an excellent tool for alumni to find each others and strengthen the network.
- The possibility to create chapters is one of the most important features for our network. Through the chapter live feed, alumni can discuss the popular topics in their countries or organize more gatherings independently. For administrator, this feature helps in chapter management and creating greater alumni communities around the world. But the greatest advantage of this platform is that it is constantly improving. The Hivebrite team takes every suggestion into consideration in order to develop new features that enhance the users' experience even further. I cannot give them enough positive feedback!
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Hivebrite an 9.9.2016
Thank you Sandra ¿ it is an honor for us to work with Glion !
Bewertet am 10.12.2018
We have built our budding high-energy network with Hivebrite and are glad we did
Kommentare: We have chosen Hivebrite to support our management of the potentially huge community of CERN Alumni. Throughout implementation we have been in close contact with both the management and the development teams and have felt effectively supported. Now in our first year of existence, we continue to enjoy a close link with both teams, a very important thing for us. The platform serves most of our needs and we keep on feeding our requests for more, although we could perhaps have better visibility on what their plans and delivery horizons are.
Hivebrite has allowed us to tailor the look & feel of our CERN Alumni community site as we needed to. The back office is simple and very powerful, and allows full customization of most aspects of the front office offered to our network members. The support team is great and offers personalized support.
The performance is top as the response rate is immediate.
It has happened that the software did not behave consistently on different supported browsers, which has caused confusion. The synchronization with LinkedIn has had its issues in the past.
In some areas, we feel that a little bit more of customization from the back office should be within reach and regret that we have to wait. The performance of the mobile app could be further tuned.
Bewertet am 11.7.2017
After over a year trying to build with a major competitor, finding Hivebrite was a gift.
-User's layout is easily intuitive and makes sense.
-Content rich design has a lot of useful places for various types of data/info.
-Elegant visual design that draws your members towards useful info.
-Clean, cool, contemporary presentation.
-For admin, the backend is smart, efficient, and makes sense relatively easy for an intelligent novice to quickly get it and get to work designing and building.
-We're a U.S. law enforcement nonprofit and our member base is law enforcement. Obviously, data storage, login security, and hacking issues are important to us. We spent a lot of money trying to make another vendor's package adequately secure and never really got there. Hivebrite's top-tier data storage coupled with leveraging Google's streamlined sign-in authentication can't be beat.
-Tech support is outstanding, brilliant people who know how to engage efficiently, and even smile.
-Value. We shopped hard. We're getting so much more than we could find anywhere else, at a great price point.
-After over a year of struggling to get a competitor's product to work, we almost launched nationally with the thought to just make-do. But just a couple weeks before launch, our engineer spent several nights scouring the competition. He sold us on abandoning all our work and switching one of our endeavors to Hivebrite. After our first day of building, we knew this was the platform for both projects. We know what's out there. Hivebrite can't be beat.
Bewertet am 22.1.2019
IIT Alumni review
I like the Event section as it is very complete. The customer service is excellent and very punctual and always polite.
The "People" page is very good, as it allows to have a quick visual of all the network and where it is located.
The fact that I can pull out reports quite easily about many things from the "community" section in the back Office is also extremely useful!
Certain section should be more customisable. Such as the wall or the job&careers page by, for example, adding filters - especially for the jobs. I would like the Digest to be more customisable and, especially, I would find very useful to be able to create more than just one page like the NEWS one. Meaning, more than one page in which single pieces of content can be seen listed all together and then, by clicking on the single content, access another page or a pop-up window.
The fact that folders in the Media Center section cannot be given an image, instead of remaining simple blank folders, is not very appealing