von Fluxx4.4 / 5 27 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Leading grantmaking software best suited for organizations managing several programs and awarding multiple grants annually who want to foster efficiency and offer the best experience to their grantees
Durchschnittliche Bewertung27 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.2 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.3 / 5
- Preisinformationen Pricing includes unlimited users + changes through configuration
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2010
Über Fluxx Grantmaker
Best-in-class grantmaking software best suited for organizations managing several programs and awarding multiple grants annually. Learn why leading foundations rely on Fluxx Grantmaker to:
1) Drive greater impact with shared, real-time data and reporting
2) Streamline grantmaking processes and spend more time on strategy
3) Increase transparency into operational and grantmaking effectiveness
4) Offer best in class grantee experience throughout the grant lifecycle
Request a demo today!
Fluxx Grantmaker Funktionen
- Compliance Management
- Suche nach Subventionsmöglichkeiten
- Verfolgen von Subventions-Gewährungen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Fluxx Grantmaker
Bewertet am 7.6.2019
You'll never want to use another grants management system after using Fluxx!
Kommentare: I LOVE Fluxx! I recommend anyone thinking about changing systems to look into it - your staff will thank you!
- Cloud-based system with GREAT mobile app to access the information you need anywhere, at any time
- Super intuitive for our staff, even those who aren't tech-savvy, and ANY tech-savvy person can be an admin
- Easy to learn for admin, workflows are easy to set up, great automatic email settings (ESPECIALLY compared to a program like Salesforce)
- All of the forms are extremely customizable
- Connected information! No need for 10 browser tabs, all of the information you need can be organized next to each other and navigated to quickly
- Can set different Dashboards for different staff members
- Easy to navigate grantee portal, with ability to create different portals for different types of grantees or programs
- Ability to streamline all of your grant processes within Fluxx, rather than doing some parts of the process through email or spreadsheets or docs, etc.
- Easy-to-use ticket system for support, and they get back to you within a few days. Every Fluxx Support staff member is extremely helpful and will work with you over email to make sure they can tell you exactly what settings or code you should be using to get the result you want. PLUS, if they don't have the functionality you want, they will consider it for a system-wide change in their upcoming updates.
- The staff are awesome! The people who work there are nice, bright, hardworking, and incredibly committed to making Fluxx the best it can be and giving you the best experience they can.
Nachteile: - There is no way to bulk import data on your own :(
Bewertet am 24.8.2016
Fluxx Review by New Grant Making Organization
Kommentare: We started an ambitious re-granting program to provide access to funds for local organizations throughout the state. Through this program, smaller organizations can apply for grants up to $50,000. We knew how we wanted the re-granting program to work, but we were extremely green when it came to applicable software and data management. I was brought on as the Grant Program Manager after the decision was made to go with Fluxx and I couldn't be happier. After a small issue with our initial contact at Fluxx, we were reassigned Kris Tan as a project manager. The rest of the process went very smoothly. Kris was extremely attentive to our needs and coached me through learning the software and building our initial instance. I had little background in software applications and after going through the tutorial and practicing (this was key!) I feel completely comfortable as the site administrator, even to the point that in the last three months, I was able to completely re-engineer our workflow and build new application forms. Although Fluxx set everything up for us pre-launch, we decided to reconfigure our instance after learning some tough lessons during the first grant cycle. Overall, Fluxx was pleasant to work with and guided us step-by-step through the build, implementation and any support we needed.
- Support from Fluxx team
----They are very responsive when submitting support tickets. A member of Fluxx support team usually responds within the hour.
- Easy to make changes to forms, workflow and landing page
- adaptability of software and converting data easily into an excel sheet
- Filtering of Cards. We have multiple cycles of grants occurring at all times. I can easily filter which cycle I want to focus on by filtering the cards. This allows me to be organized and "remove" applications by filtering them out of the card without actually losing any applications.
- Multiple warnings if you decide to delete a record in the system
-Fluxx also gives you a pre-production site to test all of your solutions before implementing on the live site.
-The Fluxx Community site is a great resource for problem solving and asking experienced users if they have ever encountered a particular situation before.
Nachteile: -Card re-load times are occasionally slow, but I have never had a problem with the site crashing.
Bewertet am 21.7.2016
A Grants Management System for Learning Organizations
Kommentare: We selected Fluxx after poring over a dozen possibilities and two like-functional contenders, chiefly because we knew our staff would value well-designed, anywhere anytime access (great web and app interfaces); our grantseekers /grantees would appreciate how Fluxx's portal design addresses common frustrations of applying for and managing a grant; and the Fluxx company itself is the brainchild of extremely thoughtful people who not only understand philanthropy first hand, but are as committed as we are to making these tools advance our effectiveness, not bog us down. Our instance of Fluxx is used by the entire staff every day as a knowledgebase and resource for understanding the impact of our grantmaking, a first for us, and it has simplified the regulatory work of our grantmaking beyond expectations.
Vorteile: Fluxx has a great process for working with you to build a grants management system that reflects your grantmaking culture while connecting you to the power of its software and effective practices in the field. The underlying architecture is fast, reliable and secure, and training (from grantseeker to reviewer to program team to hard core admin) is an easy path. They are great listeners, and demonstrate how critical our grantmaker experiences are to product design and features. Yet the value of Fluxx is not exclusively on the technical side, it's also in how it can support a transformation of attitudes about what the role of grants management is going to be in your organization. Last but not least: Fluxx is as accessible as they are brainy: they are catalyzing a community of users using grassroots principles (their annual (un)Conferences are completely user-driven), and their leadership is as likely to join a conversation as the first-touch support staffer.
Nachteile: Fluxx is growing fast and on the way to ramping up its support and implementation teams to meet a dramatic increase in demand. Until they catch up, the out-of-the-box training materials and knowledgebase can reflect outdated material. This is further exacerbated by the fact Fluxx often turns on a dime (yay), improving features before full documentation is updated (uh-oh). Luckily, their user community is filling in the gaps as is a new program of quick training webinars.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Fluxx an 3.8.2016
Hi Suki, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We are so happy to hear that Fluxx has exceeded your expectations by simplifying your grantmaking workflow and that you recognize that we truly listen to our client's feedback and thoughts as we continue to improve our product. You will be happy to know that a major area of focus for us in 2016 has been on increasing training, communications, and product documentation. We continue to add to our Knowledge Base where we now have over 250 articles and have expanded our Support and Training teams. Keep an eye out for more product and training resources in the very near future and let us know how else we can better support you as a customer!
Pej Azarm, VP of Client Services
Bewertet am 15.7.2016
Fluxx for Medium-Sized Foundations is a No Brainer Decision
Kommentare: We have been using Fluxx live for the past ten months. Five of those months we used it internally and launched it to our grantees in March of this year. Quite simply it has been a game changer for our foundation. Our program officers have better insight into their work. It becomes an interactive tool that informs meetings in real time. It allows us to analyze our work in new ways. And, because it is so customizable, we are constantly finding new ways to bring all kinds of workflow and business processes into the Fluxx system. Our goal is to make it the central place for all of our daily activities, internal and external. As my tiltle says, being a medium-sized foundation, this purchase is a no brainer. Fluxx counts most of the country's largest foundations as its clients. How the platform works is that all improvements go to all clients. That means as the big boys like Kresge build in PRI capabilities, the rest of us get these improvements at no cost. This is a much different development and sales model than most foundations are used to with previous options like Microedge and FIMS where you got nickled and dimed for every part you wanted to add. And our grantees love it too. Admittedly, we are a bit late to the party with online grantmaking, but our grantees have made numerous comments to us about how user friendly the interface and grants process is with Fluxx vs. the other platforms they use with other grantmakers. When we first looked at changing to Fluxx I went to the TAG (Technology Affinity Group) conference to meet real users and talk about their experiences. Two were actually going live at the conference. At this time, all of those users could be considered early adopters. As anyone who adopts tech products early knows, that means lots of pain points. So after three days meeting and talking with these folks and hearing the good and bad (and being early adopters there was a lot of bad), I asked them all the same question. If they were starting today and could choose any platform, would they still choose Fluxx. Without a pause every single one of them said without question they would still choose Fluxx. And now as a customer I agree. Nothing is ever perfect, but there is a reason foundations are switching to this platform at an amazingly fast rate. It is best in class next generation software made by grantmakers for grantmakers. It works so well because they truly understand how we work.
1. The Fluxx community (truly the best and most supportive group of users I've ever experienced from a software platform)
2. anytime/anywhere/any device access (with great iOS and soon Android app)
3. regular updates and upgrades included in monthly fees that add features you actually want and need
4. good customer support with people that get to know you and your software instance
5. great conference every year
6. ample learning opportunities provided by the vendor at no additional cost (except for conference)
7. company leadership that comes from our sector and understands our needs
8. upgrades and updates add features and functionality that customers request
9. easy to use for end users (both grantees and staff)
10. admin panel is complex with lots of depth and features but is manageable once you are trained in how powerful it is and what it can do.
1. Would like to see the development of integration into a board book platform or an integrated board book feature. No one has done this, it would be revolutionary.
2. So many new and useful features, sometimes it is hard to keep up.
3. Not much else, we are very pleased with this change
Bewertet am 18.7.2016
Moving from a database to an automated workflow data management system
Kommentare: Fluxx has transformed the way we work. It improved access, centralized our data, and streamlined our processes. We automated many of our manual processes: instead of routing paper files among staff we use dashboards to inform staff of pending work. Now staff members can work from anywhere there is access to the Internet and they are able to see pending information as well as real time updates. This implementation required data migration, testing, validation, change management, workflow creation, consensus building, communication, and training. A tremendous amount of work went into implementing Fluxx but so far it has proven to be a good decision.
Vorteile: Remote access, centralized information, automated workflow, real time updates, and budget planning.
The two areas we like least are: reporting and their current tech support model.
Reporting: robust reporting is not part of the core functionality and this is because dashboards were meant to inform clients of this information. However, reporting is still part of many foundation's processes so they have facilitated reporting through secondary databases. So the functionality is available but it isn't as seamless as it was in other products.
Tech support: Since Fluxx is such a robust product and is highly customizable, their approach to tech support is to have the clients make the changes and troubleshoot, rather than say remote-ing into your computer and fixing it for you. They also currently have a primarily email response to tech support which is not always a good fit (for example after multiple emails or when there's an emergency.) The good news is that you can request a phone call now and they are looking at changing their tech support model to include other forms of communication other than just email.