Email List Verify
von Email List Verify
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Email Marketer, Web Agency, E-commerce, Emailer...
Durchschnittliche Bewertung117 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 4,00 $/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Email List Verify
- Gegründet 2009
Über Email List Verify
ELIMINATE YOUR HARD-BOUNCES. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.
An effective email marketing campaign depends on email lists deliverability. When your email lists contain non-valid
emails, the hard bounces from your campaign will destroy your sender reputation and trigger spam and fraud blocks.
Email list verified protects you from penalties by offering the most comprehensive email verification solution on the
market, making sure that your email lists are bounce free, valid and delivering high ROI.
Email List Verify Funktionen
- Automatische Antworten
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- CAN SPAM-Compliance
- Dynamische Inhalte
- Ereignisgesteuerte E-Mail
- Mobil-ootimierte E-Mails
- Zielseiten / Web-Formulare
- Gemeinsamer Posteingang
- Whitelist / Blacklist
- Gemeinsame Kontakte
- Kontakte importieren/exportieren
- Suchen / filtern
- Verfolgung von Interaktionen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Email List Verify
Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem
- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor
- Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed
- There isn't much else to say about the company really
Nachteile: - Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead. - Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business. - I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list. - Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back. - EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake. - The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Email List Verify an 26.7.2018
We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight.
We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get...
Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do.
1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed.
2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best.
3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright
Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund.
We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.
Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Kommentare: Keep doing what you're doing, no more no less.
Vorteile: I like how easy the tool is to use and to be honest, it's fairly priced for the service that it provides. I've never really run into any issues when using the service. I recommend the pay as you go!
Nachteile: I did run into an issue one time where the service didn't fully capture all of the emails that should bounce. But it only happened once and I recognize that sometimes things slip by.