Wer nutzt diese Software?
WorkflowMax bietet eine cloudbasierte Unternehmenslösung für Kreativagenturen, Architekten, Ingenieure, Vermessungsingenieure, Anwälte, IT-Unternehmen, Baufirmen, Berater und alle anderen, die nach Zeit abrechnen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung105 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.3/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.9/5
- Kundenservice 4/5
- Funktionen 3.7/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4/5
- Startpreis 15,00 $/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2007
WorkflowMax, eine cloudbasierte Lösung für das Projekt- und Auftragsmanagement, ist bei über 10.000 Unternehmen beliebt. Kreativagenturen, Architekten, Ingenieure, Vermessungsingenieure, Rechtsanwälte, IT-Unternehmen, Baufirmen, Berater und alle, die nach Zeit abrechnen, sollten diese Software ausprobieren. Mit diesem All-in-One-System kannst du deine Rentabilität optimieren und alle Anforderungen an das Projekt-, Job- und Workflow-Management erfüllen. Nachverfolgung von Leads/Kostenvoranschlägen/Arbeitszeittabellen/Auftragsüberwachung/Kostenrechnung/Rechnungsstellung/Berichterstellung sowie Integration mit über 30 anderen Systemen. Jetzt ausprobieren!
- Bestellungen ändern
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Mobiler Zugriff
- RFI und Vorlagen
- Agile Methodiken
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Traditionelle Methodiken
- Verfolgung der Kosten bis zur Fertigstellung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Zeit & Kosten Verfolgung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für WorkflowMax
Bewertet am 23.1.2015
It does what it says on the tin. Work-Flow-MAX
Kommentare: I am the director of Right Brain Insights, and CFO for a company called T3 Group – T3 Facility Services Pty Ltd. I help SMEs use data to clarify their strategic direction and boost their business performance. In the case of T3 Group, that’s what we’ve been able to do with WorkflowMax. Eleven months ago, the only thing that could be vaguely understood was total sales to a client. However, in order to understand the cost base and truly drive profit, and link it back to our goals, we needed to be able to break down jobs, and their cost, as well as give the guys one site and the guys in the office something that could allow them to be far more efficient and far more effective at what they needed to do. We looked at WorkflowMax, GeoOp and Connect2Field. WorkflowMax is just a standout, across these in terms of its reporting, its connection with Xero, and its detail. We needed to have really good insights over our cash flow going forward. We use WorkflowMax to strip out a pipeline, so we can see cashflow into the future based on job activity. Our target used to be $50,000 a month, it’s now $325,000 minimum and rising. We would not have been able to hit that growth without WorkflowMax. There used to be a fairly substantial lag in invoicing. It used to be around a 14-day delay from the end of a job to actually invoicing it. That’s come down to basically 24, at most 48 hours. We pretty much invoice as soon as the job’s finished. That’s been a really, really tight process and something that’s really cool when you link WorkflowMax to Xero. In January our accounts receivable days was roughly 65 and our accounts payable was roughly 40. We’ve now switched that where our accounts receivable, on average, is about 45 days and our payable is about 48. So being able to switch that and stay on top of it has had a really, really powerful impact. We’re just becoming more organised. So we are doing things far more efficiently. We are, through a system like this, becoming more account
- Customised reporting & data fields
- Real-time tracking
- Xero connection
- Pricing (so much cheaper than GeoOp & Connect 2 Field at the time we researched)
- Backed by Xero
- Dashboard design. Could be cleaner, maybe customisable
- Not life or death, but stronger connection on the cost side. i.e. 'spend money' type transactions linking to Xero.
Bewertet am 26.6.2016
Value for Money Time and Project Management System
Kommentare: As Certified Implementation Partners, we have implemented and trained WorkflowMax for over sixty clients in the UK. Industries have included Creative Agencies, Architects & Engineers, Ecologists, Training Companies and General Consultancy firms.
WorkflowMax is highly flexible and every client will tend to use it slightly differently. Some of the key things our clients like about WorkflowMax
1. Easy time entry - Especially the weekly time grid where you can then easily track who has/hasn't submitted time if using the 'Submit Time'sheet' feature.
2. The ability to develop attractive quotes and proposals.
3. Being able to pull processes and systems together in a centralised location. Often clients are holding project information in lots of different locations/spreadsheets around the office.
4. Huge flexibility through the custom reporting and being able to quickly see Project Profitability.
5. 'Talks' nicely to Xero your Accounting Software, sending through invoices and supplier invoices.
6. Great Value for Money when taking into account the breadth of features.
1. Capacity Planning. There is a Staff Availability grid, but time must be clearly allocated to staff and tasks for this to provide meaningful and accurate information.
2. Expenses Tracking. There are various options for Expense Tracking such as bulk purchase orders, but could be clearer and easier to use.
Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Kommentare: Reasonably happy with the experiences
Vorteile: The ability to calculate and manage task time automatically without having people try to manually work out their hours is very helpful.
Nachteile: Planning for longer than a month is tricky if you only link jobs to projects that have been approved.
Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Basic but Good for an SME
Kommentare: WorkflowMax was a good tool for the needs of the company. It is however lacking in terms of visualision of reports and data.
Vorteile: I found this tool to be simple to set up tasks and to log time.
Nachteile: The software lacked some functionality which means it might not be a good fit for all companies. Lack of visualisation in terms of reporting.
Bewertet am 1.12.2017
Dont use if quoting is important
Vorteile: It's OK for tracking jobs once the quote is accepted, and links with Xero quite well. If you have a simple business it'll probably be OK
Despite repeated requests, WFM is not interested in improving this side of the product. WFM cannot handle multi-line itemised quotes, is slow to use and has very limited functionality. While you can add profiles, and append them to orders it insists on blending all the profiles in together, making itemising a messy, manual process.
The cost is OK, again if you have a simple business. Don't try to imagine that these costs are anything like inventory. It is basically a free text field.
Tasks can't be combined with costs, so you can't organize complex jobs at the quote stage. I believe you can do more in jobs, but this is handling the data twice.
I am searching for an alternative and will be gone as soon as possible. The biggest thing keeping me using it is that I spend 40+ hours doing 20 hours worth of quoting and run out of time to search!