von CA Technologies3.9 / 5 16 Bewertungen
Durchschnittliche Bewertung16 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3.9 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.8 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.7 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- CA Technologies
Über Clarity PPM
Portfolio-Management-Software, die Finanzmanagement, Budgetierung, mobile Zeiterfassung, Reporting und verknüpfte Investitionen bietet.
Clarity PPM Funktionen
- Audit Trail
- Cash Management
- Gewinn-und Verlustrechnung
- Mehrere Abteilungen / Projekte
- „Was wäre wenn“-Szenarien
- Zeit & Kosten Verfolgung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Clarity PPM
Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Ca Agile Central - Central for Agile methodologies
Kommentare: We work on development project, We get the work from business in the form of User stories. The user stories and broken down in to Defects and assigned to developers to work. CA agile is tailor made for projects which follow agile methodologies, it has planned set of rules and guidelines that helps. Monitoring and report creation process is simplified. it takes times to get used to the tool, once we are good with the process, it is very easy tool to use. Go for it!
1. Software is build around agile methodologies , best suited for projects using agile.
2. Easy to use, assign the unit of work to a respective team and resource
3. Tailor made for projects which involves a lot of teams within it.
4. Monitoring,Status of work can be easily determined.
5. Dashboards and reports are inbuilt and can be customized.
6. Separate process for sprint planning tabs are available.
7. Different stages of work flow like Backlog, analysis,development, test readiness and test execution and their count along with customization are really helpful.
8. Integrates well with CICD pipeline tools like Jenkins and Sonar Qube etc.
1. Very few fields options are available. We were using ALM before moving on Agile central, all the fields in ALM was not mapped to CA agile. It was difficult to map the fields since it has very less field options.
2. Customization and Report creation during the initial phase was very difficult.
3. Need to depend on the Scrum master to make process changes.
4. Iniital setup of the process was difficult and transition of people from water fall to Agile using CA Agile was challenging.
Bewertet am 27.1.2019
A useful tool for Agile Project Management
Kommentare: I am highly satisfied with Rally. It has helped team plan, groom, execute and track deliverables efficiently. Unwanted documentation is greatly reduced now.
* Web based an intuitive
* Supports Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban and other agile frameworks
* Scalable enough to support multiple teams and portfolios
* Backlog creation, Iteration planning, Release Planning, Story creation, Milestone definition, Feature and Initiative (epic) creation, and captures many useful fields that help reduce the elaborate documentation requirements.
* Story dependencies can be tracked easily.
* Discussion tab allows capture useful discussions/ data and helps collaboration on story, feature or initiative.
* Parent - Child relationship can be established between stories
* Multiple reports can be generated that helps team measure performance and productivity.
* Iteration board, Kanban board provide realtime view of team progress.
* It does not work well with Internet Explorer browser.
* License cost is high as compared to other tools like JIRA
Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Too Much for Us
Kommentare: Clarity was purchased prior to me being hired as the PMO. I found it cumbersome and the Project Managers simply hated it. They felt if didn't do what they needed it to do.
Vorteile: Reporting was pretty good. Of course there was so much configuration that needed to be done to get the reports we needed.
Configuration was tough.
Project Managers found it too complicated.
As the PMO I thought it was like using the Space Shuttle to drive across the street.
Bewertet am 14.1.2016
Agile in the cloud
Vorteile: It is intuitive to create stories, break down to tasks and assign them to the team. The reporting features are very useful for executive summary in my monthly report. Easy to track the progress. It truly has the agile aspects build in for software development environment. The customizable dashboard allows you to track multiple projects and display the most important graphics on one screen.
Nachteile: The QA process is a little bit difficult to use. Since we are using a separate bug reporting system, it doesn't really integrate with it. The process of creating test cases and report defects are way too complicated for our environment. Overall, I don't have too much complaints against Rally.
Bewertet am 14.3.2017
Rally for Agile Project Management and Portfolio Management
Kommentare: Rally has expanded their functionality since Computer Associates purchased Rally . I like the alignment with the Scaled Agile framework. Allowing the roll up of stories to features and capabilities to align with value stream has been instrumental in educating our executive leadership team and prioritizing our portfolio
Vorteile: Integration and customization support allow us to interface with our internal applications
Nachteile: Continue to expand the portfolio and program management roll up and reporting features