Durchschnittliche Bewertung20 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.6/5
- Kundenservice 4/5
- Funktionen 4.1/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.9/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- CA Technologies
Über Clarity PPM
Portfolio-Management-Software, die Finanzmanagement, Budgetierung, mobile Zeiterfassung, Reporting und verknüpfte Investitionen bietet.
Clarity PPM Funktionen
- Audit Trail
- Cash Management
- Gewinn-und Verlustrechnung
- Mehrere Abteilungen / Projekte
- „Was wäre wenn“-Szenarien
- Zeit & Kosten Verfolgung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Clarity PPM
Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Best Agile Management Tool
Following are best features :
User story management
Burn down/burn up chart
Agile life cycle management
Distributed team management using KANBAN methodology
Nachteile: I feel this is a best tool which really can’t be debated
Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Ca Agile Central - Central for Agile methodologies
Kommentare: We work on development project, We get the work from business in the form of User stories. The user stories and broken down in to Defects and assigned to developers to work. CA agile is tailor made for projects which follow agile methodologies, it has planned set of rules and guidelines that helps. Monitoring and report creation process is simplified. it takes times to get used to the tool, once we are good with the process, it is very easy tool to use. Go for it!
1. Software is build around agile methodologies , best suited for projects using agile.
2. Easy to use, assign the unit of work to a respective team and resource
3. Tailor made for projects which involves a lot of teams within it.
4. Monitoring,Status of work can be easily determined.
5. Dashboards and reports are inbuilt and can be customized.
6. Separate process for sprint planning tabs are available.
7. Different stages of work flow like Backlog, analysis,development, test readiness and test execution and their count along with customization are really helpful.
8. Integrates well with CICD pipeline tools like Jenkins and Sonar Qube etc.
1. Very few fields options are available. We were using ALM before moving on Agile central, all the fields in ALM was not mapped to CA agile. It was difficult to map the fields since it has very less field options.
2. Customization and Report creation during the initial phase was very difficult.
3. Need to depend on the Scrum master to make process changes.
4. Iniital setup of the process was difficult and transition of people from water fall to Agile using CA Agile was challenging.
Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Service simplifies everyday tasks
Vorteile: With Clarity PPM, I manage project portfolios. There is Project Online, which is based on the SharePoint platform. Thanks to this, I can upload developed projects on that platform to PPM. Such synchronization helps to spend a minimum of time on transferring projects.
Nachteile: Working on projects with colleagues is inconvenient. In addition, I do not like that for some reason it is not always possible to remove participants from projects the first time.
Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Vorteile: Every day in our company several dozen projects appear. To streamline the information, I decided to try Clarity PPM. Work has become easier thanks to automation tools. Some of the tasks are performed by the system algorithm, and at this time I am doing more useful things.
Nachteile: The service works fine only in Google Chrome. In Safari and Firefox, PPM hangs and often shows a white screen.
Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Too Much for Us
Kommentare: Clarity was purchased prior to me being hired as the PMO. I found it cumbersome and the Project Managers simply hated it. They felt if didn't do what they needed it to do.
Vorteile: Reporting was pretty good. Of course there was so much configuration that needed to be done to get the reports we needed.
Configuration was tough.
Project Managers found it too complicated.
As the PMO I thought it was like using the Space Shuttle to drive across the street.