von Highfive Technologies4.4 / 5 183 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Companies that wish their meetings could be more collaborative. They also know face-to-face meetings are more valuable and may already have a video conference solution that isn't working for them.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung183 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.3 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.2 / 5
- Startpreis 199,00 $/Monat
- Preisinformationen Plans include hardware and software, plus free users licenses.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Highfive Technologies
- Gegründet 2012
Today's meeting rooms require a modern approach to video conferencing. We start with unlimited user licenses and free software for everyone. With HD video and industry-leading audio powered by Dolby Voice, Highfive mirrors the way you work, delivering an exceptional like youre there experience. Setup of any Highfive kit takes just minutes. And because Highfives video stack is built on WebRTC and runs on the AWS cloud, were ready when you arewherever you are...whatever device you're on.
- Bearbeiten in Echtzeit
- Agenda verwalten
- Interne Sitzungen
- To-do-Listen Verfolgung
- Tools für Vorgänge nach abgeschlossenen Meetings
- Tools zum Vorbereiten von Meetings
- Verwalten von Einladungen
- Anmerkungen / Zeichenwerkzeug
- Desktop / Browserfreigabe
- Gezielte/gesperrte Bildschirmfreigabe
- Mobile Bildschirmfreigabe
- Screen Mirroring
- Aktivitäten/News Feed
- Chat / Messaging
- Umfragen & Feedback
- Aufnahme und Wiedergabe-Fähigkeit
- Bildschirm teilen
- Elektronische Abstimmung
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Privater Chat
- Webcasts bei Bedarf
- Wechselseitige Audio & Video
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Highfive
Bewertet am 25.7.2016
FANTASTIC core product, but beware the usability is alpha grade
Kommentare: My company is Skype heavy, including the now-unusable Skype hardware cameras (support for those has been discontinued to the point where they're literally bricks). There are lots of computer-to-computer video solutions so our core need was a solution to do video conferencing between large televisions in remote conference rooms. The need for high quality video and audio that works through a TV, preferably without a host computer, trumps everything else. HighFive does that with style, but note my Pros and Cons as they really matter.
1) Extremely low latency on video and audio. This is absolutely critical for meaningful communication. HF blows Skype out of the water, for example.
2) The Dolby audio device that comes with the Pro package is easily the best audio speaker I've ever used. This is literally the hardware that sealed the deal for us (see Cons, too).
3) Customer support is solid. Nice people, good response times, good answers to my very detailed questions.
1) UI is ridiculous and very buggy. This is alpha grade at best and very far from "it just works."
2) No way to start a room-to-room conference without a computer or phone at each end running a native app (no hardware remote/control). In theory there's a web interface coming soon, though.
3) Built-in audio from the HF camera device is awful. I would not buy anything but the Pro system for that reason alone.
4) No way to start a meeting "cold" where people join directly to a TV. One must first have a few awkward seconds of self-facing-camera then choose "move this meeting to my TV+HF camera."
5) We frequently have weird audio feedback issues on some computers. There are plenty of reasons why this might be happening but they *should* all be moot: get a web UI that can start a a meeting directly from the dedicated hardware (#4) and this would likely go away.
6) No conference controls for things like locking meetings (PIN codes), strict host controls (e.g. forcibly mute all other parties), and choice of screen sharing details (e.g. share just 1 window, not your whole screen).
Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Distance is not a problem for Highfive
Kommentare: Do you have remote offices or employees who work remotely? Are you planning to have a conference with them? Then I recommend you to use the services of Highfive. It is comfortable to use because you connect the camera to a TV the screen of which is large enough to see it.
Vorteile: What Highfive differs from other software is that it is supported by a camera and speakers. They are easy to set up and don’t require any professional skills. Usually, they are connected to a TV and produce high-quality picture and sound. You don’t need any app to use Highfive on your computer. The only thing you need is the extension for Chrome. Please note that for using on mobile devices you need to download the application. If you run a company which offices are spread in many cities, countries or even continents and you need to hold a conference with your employees, then Highfive knows how to solve your distance problems. This video conferencing tool will bring all the employees together and save your travelling expenses and time.
As I have already mentioned, the camera and speakers produce quality picture and sound, so it is logical that you require fast internet. It can be irritating if one of the conference participants has slow internet.
Unfortunately, I think that the monthly price of Highfive is way too high. The quality is good but the product could be cheaper.
Though I mentioned that the equipment is easy to set up, there still can be people who have troubles.
Bewertet am 11.6.2018
IT CROWD - "High Five"
Kommentare: Highfivehelps us to connect with a lot of our remote colleagues and provides face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Our department is split across to offices one on each coast, and it's easy to start feeling disconnected/independent from each other. High five is used to help bridge that gap giving us the ability to easily have a joint team meeting between the two offices in our respective conference rooms. Its use of screen sharing helps us in being able to provide an easy way to quickly walk through powerpoint presentations or even show the team how to accomplish a particular workflow.
Vorteile: Highfive is great for connecting with remote colleagues and providing face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Perfect for companies with multiple offices, or employees out in the field. It's useful even if you don't have remote reps. High Five's screen sharing capabilities provide an easy way to quickly walk through powerpoint presentations or even show the team how to accomplish a particular workflow. Lastly, High five is great for Rick-Rolling your co-workers in other rooms when they least expect it.
1. Getting Rick-Rolled by your co-workers...
2. High five can at times lag, or run slowly if you or one of the participants in the meeting has slow internet.
Bewertet am 25.7.2016
Quality video conferencing made easy.
Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. Calls have had amazing audio quality and good video quality. Meetings are easy to setup and start in a rush. Outlook plugin has been handy to easily add conference information to the meeting request. Some technical issues with the desktop HighFive application have detracted from the overall experience.
Great sound quality. Have not experienced anything better for conference calls.
Super easy to start call (used Desktop and Android app) and move to nearby TV / speaker system.
Nachteile: Issues with "infinite" update loop. On 2 separate occasions, after working fine earlier in the day, the HighFive software could not locate the MSVCP120.dll. As a result, I end up in an infinite update loop. I did not install / update / remove any other software on my machine in between HighFive working and not working. Using the script supplied by HighFive, doing an uninstall / reinstall (plus removing HighFive appdata folder) did not fix the issue. Both times, the app just started working again later in the day. As a result, I am always starting HighFive well in advance of a meeting, as I am never sure if it is going to work.
Bewertet am 24.12.2018
Big need covered poorly
Kommentare: It feels like I overpay a service that I use as I don't find a more convenient replacement. I think if there was a better competitor on market I would opt out from Highfive
Vorteile: Idea of having static fixed camera in meeting rooms that can connect to your laptop and create shared conference experience is great. I love the move meeting to TV feature as you can turn off laptop if needed and meeting will stay on air. Share screen option with share window option is great in terms of privacy. Also integration with Slack makes it easy to invite new people fast
Nachteile: Cold start takes too long. Is highly dependent on high speed internet and glitches when having slight network issues. Screen sharing mostly is pixelated and low FPS. Meetings get interrupted with no reason.