von Highfive Technologies
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Companies that wish their meetings could be more collaborative. They also know face-to-face meetings are more valuable and may already have a video conference solution that isn't working for them.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung172 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Preisinformationen Plans include hardware and software along with free users licenses.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Highfive Technologies
- Gegründet 2012
Highfive provides an all-in-one integrated hardware and software video conferencing platform. Recently named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, only Highfive is the fastest to setup (less than 5 minutes), provides the most seamless user experience (no pin codes, passwords, dongles or add'l devices), and is built so everyone feels like they're in the room (HD video and industry leading audio powered by Dolby Voice). Try it today.
- Bearbeiten in Echtzeit
- Aktivität- / News-Feed
- Chat / Messaging
- Umfragen & Feedback
- Aufnahme und Wiedergabe-Fähigkeit
- Bildschirm teilen
- Elektronische Abstimmung
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Privater Chat
- Webcasts bei Bedarf
- Wechselseitige Audio & Video
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Highfive
Bewertet am 25.7.2016
FANTASTIC core product, but beware the usability is alpha grade
Kommentare: My company is Skype heavy, including the now-unusable Skype hardware cameras (support for those has been discontinued to the point where they're literally bricks). There are lots of computer-to-computer video solutions so our core need was a solution to do video conferencing between large televisions in remote conference rooms. The need for high quality video and audio that works through a TV, preferably without a host computer, trumps everything else. HighFive does that with style, but note my Pros and Cons as they really matter.
1) Extremely low latency on video and audio. This is absolutely critical for meaningful communication. HF blows Skype out of the water, for example.
2) The Dolby audio device that comes with the Pro package is easily the best audio speaker I've ever used. This is literally the hardware that sealed the deal for us (see Cons, too).
3) Customer support is solid. Nice people, good response times, good answers to my very detailed questions.
1) UI is ridiculous and very buggy. This is alpha grade at best and very far from "it just works."
2) No way to start a room-to-room conference without a computer or phone at each end running a native app (no hardware remote/control). In theory there's a web interface coming soon, though.
3) Built-in audio from the HF camera device is awful. I would not buy anything but the Pro system for that reason alone.
4) No way to start a meeting "cold" where people join directly to a TV. One must first have a few awkward seconds of self-facing-camera then choose "move this meeting to my TV+HF camera."
5) We frequently have weird audio feedback issues on some computers. There are plenty of reasons why this might be happening but they *should* all be moot: get a web UI that can start a a meeting directly from the dedicated hardware (#4) and this would likely go away.
6) No conference controls for things like locking meetings (PIN codes), strict host controls (e.g. forcibly mute all other parties), and choice of screen sharing details (e.g. share just 1 window, not your whole screen).
Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Distance is not a problem for Highfive
Kommentare: Do you have remote offices or employees who work remotely? Are you planning to have a conference with them? Then I recommend you to use the services of Highfive. It is comfortable to use because you connect the camera to a TV the screen of which is large enough to see it.
Vorteile: What Highfive differs from other software is that it is supported by a camera and speakers. They are easy to set up and don’t require any professional skills. Usually, they are connected to a TV and produce high-quality picture and sound. You don’t need any app to use Highfive on your computer. The only thing you need is the extension for Chrome. Please note that for using on mobile devices you need to download the application. If you run a company which offices are spread in many cities, countries or even continents and you need to hold a conference with your employees, then Highfive knows how to solve your distance problems. This video conferencing tool will bring all the employees together and save your travelling expenses and time.
As I have already mentioned, the camera and speakers produce quality picture and sound, so it is logical that you require fast internet. It can be irritating if one of the conference participants has slow internet.
Unfortunately, I think that the monthly price of Highfive is way too high. The quality is good but the product could be cheaper.
Though I mentioned that the equipment is easy to set up, there still can be people who have troubles.