Wer nutzt diese Software?
E-Commerce, Software und andere Unternehmen, die ihren Besuchern und Kunden zugänglich sein müssen. Zu den Kunden zählen auch Finanz-, Rechts- und Automobilunternehmen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung414 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.8 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.8 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.8 / 5
- Funktionen 4.6 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6 / 5
- Startpreis 15,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2014
Moderne Live-Chat- und Messaging-Lösung zur Erleichterung der persönlichen Kommunikation zwischen Unternehmen und ihren Kunden. Chatra begrüßt potenzielle Käufer mit den Gesichtern deines Teams und lädt dazu ein, sich durch freundliche, zielgerichtete automatische Nachrichten zu verständigen. Es ist viel einfacher, eine schnelle Sofortnachricht zu senden, als eine formelle, überladene E-Mail von einer Kontaktseite zu schicken. Antworte vom Agenten-Dashboard in deinem Browser, deiner Desktop-App oder mobilen App – so einfach ist das.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Chatra
Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Tested 20+ Chat Systems - Chatra Ranks #1 For Our Agency & Clients!
I've tested many systems out from CRMs, Inventory Management, Marketing Automation, etc. When I found Chatra It seemed like a copycat(ish) of Intercom.io' design. But once I gave them a shot it was so much more!
#1 Reason this is a must have is because Chatra has brought our engaged customers from one every once in awhile (something like 1-2 per week if we were lucky) to 2-5 per day. That might not seem like much to some companies but we sell high dollar packages and subscriptions so the ROI is huge. There is just something about the way it is presented and the customers react to it. If you use something that is traditional then customers don't even see it anymore.
Some other chat systems I FULLY tested and in some cases signed up for and used full time:
- LiveChat Inc
- Happy Fox
- Pure Chat
- and many more! Here is what I like:
- My team can see everything and take on chats and transfer them super easy.
- Multiple team members can chat with a client at one time making a group chat easy and it feels right.
- The customers actually leave their info unlike other systems. Customers never wanted to leave their info in other systems we used but when we added Chatra to our site customers actually add the info in so we can continue the conversation by email and know who they are.
- Presentation is amazing to the client and feels natural.
- We can pick up chat from the chat app or from our email box. This is really nice because that works with our CRM too.
- Since the presentation is so well implemented the customer is not expecting an instant reply. We have used other systems that have similar functionality but people would be upset thinking that we were right there. Who I think this is for: If you are busy and don't want to worry about being at your computer when your live chat is visible or deal with being "Offline". This allows you to always be online but if you are not right there then the customer knows you will be back shortly to pick up the conversation by email or on the website depending where they are. This is amazing for us because we are not big enough to have someone watching the chat box all day, we cannot worry about leaving our computer at a moments notice and having upset customers. What I don't like: Integrations are sparse and I hope they come up with a Zapier connection or more support for Zapier specific webhooks format so we can structure the data is a better way.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Chatra an 17.11.2016
Thanks for the feedback, Daniel! We plan to add Zapier integration in the future (but there's no ETA yet, unfortunately), so stay tuned!
Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Great customer chat software with equally outstanding App
Kommentare: This is the perfect software for chatting to customers. If you want more features, the paid subscription is great, but if you just want the basics, the free option works a treat.
Nachteile: There isn't really anything I dislike about the software. The only thing is maybe the free trial, which gives you full functionality (useful for trying), so if you are going for a free or lower tier subscription, you might get attached to some features which later disappear.
Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Chatra features have helped connect our customers with our store
Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but positive. I feel fortunate to have found and installed Chatra and can't imagine getting by without it
Vorteile: I loved all of the free trial features I had access to initially and feel that they are certainly worthwhile. Using the free plan, I miss having access to all of the data on our site's visitors at my fingertips but we benefit significantly nonetheless. I am still excited about the improved accessibility that our customers and visitors to our site feel thanks to Chatra. Our webstore caters to a personalized experience and authentic connections between our store's services and our customers. I found it easy to install and have had a seamless experience ever since. The auto-responses are totally customizable which I appreciate and I really find the setting of store hours to be helpful as well.
Nachteile: i wish all of the features were free but of course that is unrealistic and certainly the developers of this great product deserve to be compensated for their hard work!
Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Chatra is my go-to recommendation
Kommentare: I've been an Adobe partner designing and building software for over 20 years. I'm very picky about how software works and feels, but I can't think of one bad thing about Chatra. The experience to the user is very transparent. It stays out of their way until they need help, then it's right there waiting. I can use it to help with conversions. I can use it to help debug problems. I can turn features on and off without programming. It's well-executed, well-designed and support has been very helpful and intelligent. It's also incredibly affordable. I highly recommend it.
Vorteile: Very easy to add to site. Makes it a lot easier to give customers a personal touch with a small staff. Captures user details that makes debugging problems faster, especially when the problems are only happening on specific devices.
Nachteile: Believe it or not, I can't think of anything I don't like.
Bewertet am 5.12.2018
We love chatting with Chatra!
Kommentare: Chat has really helped us be more available to customers without always having to be tied up on the phone. We love it!
Vorteile: Our support team has loved having a chat option in our software. It has cut down a lot on the phone calls we receive and it helps us answer our customers' questions immediately, with the option to ask questions and follow up as necessary. Our customers have also expressed that they really like having the chat feature on our website. We can have multiple team members available at one time, have chats assigned to different chat teams or have different tags depending on where the chat originated in our system. It has been great!
Nachteile: The only think I can think of is that it sometimes crashes (using the browser version).
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Chatra an 7.12.2018