Keeper for Business
von Keeper Security
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Wir haben Kunden von kleinen und mittleren bis hin zu Kleinstunternehmen. Wir bieten den Schutz der digitalen Assets von Unternehmen, indem wir eine starke Passwort-Sicherheit durchsetzen, seien es das IT-Team oder alle Mitarbeiter im gesamten Unternehmen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung344 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Keeper Security
- Gegründet 2009
Über Keeper for Business
Millionen von Menschen und Tausende von Unternehmen hängen vom Passwort-Manager und digitalen Tresor von Keeper ab, um das Risiko von Datenschutzverletzungen zu reduzieren. Es ist das weltweit führende Unternehmen, um Passwörter, Dokumente und sensible digitale Assets zu sichern. Keeper arbeitet nahtlos über alle mobilen Geräte und Computer. Erzeuge automatisch hochsichere Passwörter Schütze sensible Dateien, Dokumente, Fotos und Videos in einem verschlüsselten digitalen Tresor Teile sicher Aufzeichnungen mit Teams Nahtlose Integration mit SSO, LDAP, 2FA
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Keeper for Business
Bewertet am 10.7.2017
Great for enterprise, small business, community organisations or personal use
- I love that I can attach files to a record. Example of use: saving a login and password for an insurance site allows me to keep images of my possessions attached to that site.
- I use Keeper's random password generator when I am signing up to a new site. This is so handy as I don't have to spend ages finding a password that conforms to organisational complexity.
- Business use: I keep my website domain hosting details in Keeper. Create a record, enter the login and password but also attach notes to the record such as renewal dates, which credit card I used to renew, domain lookup information.... pretty much anything I need to know about renewing my domain is cut and pasted into this record for easy access.
- Personal use: As I am a tech support for my family and friends, I have a folder for Mum, one for Dad, one for Best Friend etc. As they are all technophobic, i keep their logins and passwords as a backup so if they forget, they can just call me and ask.
The feature that I like best about Keeper is being able to access it anytime, anywhere from any device - at the time that I need it.
I've used it for both work and personal use and recommend it to all my customers.
- I only have to remember one password - it only takes me a second to access any site.
- I have the ability to copy and paste a password without exposing the password to others to see.
- Keeper has a browser extension that allows me to save new site logins and passwords automatically.
- I like that I can sort passwords into Subjects or Folders, which is easier for organisation
I would prefer the ability to make sub-folders under the main folder headings, but that is not a show-stopper - more of a personal preference really.
I think the pricing is reasonable, however, I think the personal licence should include two devices instead of just one.
Bewertet am 18.9.2016
Keeper Security Saved Me After A Robbery
Kommentare: I currently use the Keeper Security app on my iPhone 6 and my MacBook Pro. Nearly four years ago I was struggling to keep track of all of my log in IDs and passwords. I knew it was important to have a variety of passwords and a complexity to them across all the electronic areas I utilized. I found the Keeper Security app to be easy to use. I soon out-grew my need for the free version and purchased the full application. This product has far surpassed my expectations! It is easy to use, back up, and synchronize with my laptop. I highly recommend this product for individuals, but would recommend it for small businesses as well. A final testimony to how this product has served me: In 2015 my home was broken into and my spouse and I got cleaned out! To make matters more complicated, we were living outside of the USA at the time. Luckily, I still had one computer and I was able to access my Keeper Security backup. Because I had Keeper I could provide all of the account numbers of my banking information, license, and passport to the police. I could call back to the USA and work with one of my banks and my credit card institutions, because I had kept the phone numbers associated with them in the Keeper Security folders that I set up. This application, this software really saved me during one of my darkest days. Again, I highly recommend this program.
Vorteile: Easy to use. Easy to access when you need to look up something quickly and in the moment. I have 235 listings currently and I grow the data base each week because I find one more thing to keep secure. I am able to have highly complex passwords for my financial profiles because Keeper will generate them for me. I can choose the length of password I need and press the magic dice! I like having all of my insurance information, email passwords, all the access information I forget to use with Apple, and I can have a different password for each website I sign into.
Nachteile: The one thing that I have recommended to Keeper is to create a price break for those who want it for just two people in the household. Right now there is no price break for two. The pricing structure is great if you want to buy a family plan, but I don't have five people in my household.