Wer nutzt diese Software?
We serve organizations who want to run easy to build and bid auctions. 5 minutes in a demo will show you that mobile bidding doesn't need to hard or expensive. We pride ourselves on great value.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung59 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $795
- Preisinformationen Unlimited bidders/items with year long text-to-give campaign and donations.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2002
Organizations choose ClickBid Mobile Bidding over other providers because of our transparent pricing, high return on investment, donor satisfaction, ease of use and quality support. One flat annual fee ($795 for multiple events) opens your organization to ongoing auctions, text-to-give, ticket sales and PCI compliant processing. Learn why organizations choose ClickBid mobile bidding over the rest.
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Gemeinnützig / Spendenaktion
- Holländisches Zuteilungsverfahren
- Option "Jetzt kaufen"
- Preis reservieren
- Stumme Auktion
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für ClickBid
Bewertet am 11.5.2016
Excellent Customer Service
I used ClickBid for one of our charity events in 2015. It was the first time we took the leap and moved from a very tedious paper process to an online software. From the beginning ClickBid's customer service was excellent, they understood that we were new and they always had a solution for all of our issues. We were able to open the silent auction 3 days earlier which created a lot of buzz. We were able to achieve over 106% of the market value of the donated items, compared to 80% in previous years. They have the option of just donating cash online and that was a huge success for people that were not interested in the silent auction items. The check out process, which used to be a nightmare, was so fast and easy. We were just so pleased, and the customer rep onsite (Jennifer Ruprich) was excellent, she was very patient and helpful.
1. Very easy to use for the bidders.
2. Check out process was AMAZING.
3. Batch uploading of pictures and items is a HUGE time saver.
4. Last minute donations were easily added to the catalog.
5. Their customer service is the absolute best.
6. Cash donations are easy to make. Cons
The comes are more for the Silent Auction team that is uploading the information.
1. Could not combine donations to group them as a package offering.
2. Had no control of the picture size.
3. Could not display multiple pictures for the same item.
4. Could not print out display sheets for each item.
5. Could not create a pdf of the catalog that looked presentable, with pictures.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von ClickBid an 11.5.2016
Excellent analysis of the pros and cons. Over the summer we plan to release several new features including multiple images, robust catalog guides using MS Word and photo editing (cropping, rotating, resizing).
Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Silent Auctions 2.0
- Increased revenue
- Increased amount of bids
- Better collection of attendee contact information
- Pre-event engagement
Vorteile: We love using ClickBid! We have an annual event with a revolving door of committee members, so the reports are awesome and the instant data is fantastic compared to the use of paper sheets. We also love the ClickBid does not have a commission fee in their pricing like others we looked at. The system is very easy to use and ClickBid has a great team that has gone above and beyond for us.
Nachteile: Really wish we could keep multi-years in the system for comparison/ease of historical overviews. There is sometimes a delay in the texting, which is problematic when you're trying to make real-time announcements to guests.