von Little Hotelier
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Speziell für Frühstückspensionen, Gastehäuser, Pensionen und kleine Hotels konzipiert und sie zugeschnitten
Durchschnittliche Bewertung43 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 3 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Little Hotelier
- Gegründet 2012
Über Little Hotelier
Little Hotelier ist eine erschwingliche, cloudbasierte All-in-one-Lösung für kleine Unternehmen wie Frühstückspensionen, Gästehäuser und sonstige kleine Hotels. Das System ist mit intelligenter Technologie vollgepackt und erfüllt alles, was kleine Beherbergungsbetriebe benötigen, um eine Immobilie zu verwalten, mit internationalen Gästen in Kontakt zu treten und stets direkte, provisionsfreie Reservierungen vorzunehmen. Verabschiede dich von den langweiligen Verwaltungstätigkeiten und begrüße die gewonnene Zeit!
Little Hotelier Funktionen
- Gast-Kommentare / Bewertungen
- Gebühren- / Kommissionsmanagement
- Vacancy Management
- GDS- / OTA-Integration
- Mehrere Immobilien
- Private Zimmer
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Management von Beschränkungen
- Einzelne Immobilie
- Integrierte Buchführung
- Mehrere Immobilien
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Verlängerter Aufenthalt
- Anmerkungen zur Reservierung
- Group Reservations
- Reservierung von Akitivtäten
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Little Hotelier
Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Love the team and staff but functionality is a real issue
Vorteile: Its easy to use and navigate and customer service is excellent, I like the team and the management and that they are based in Australia.
I am sorry to leave negative feedback as customer service is excellent but I have tried to contact directly 4 times (twice of those in writing) to prompt your software development team to fix some really basic functionality issues:
1. Automated Guest Letters - This is a basic function available in any hotel management system but Little Hotellier is the most limited I have seen.
- There are no "fields" that you can import from the booking itself. For example, if you want to set up an automated "guest arrival letter", you cannot import guest name, check in date or check out date, or check in time. What is the point of this letter if it needs to be so generic that it cannot confirm with a guest their name, date of arrival or anything specific about their booking? I am honestly so surprised by this as the other systems we use are much more advanced than this. This means I must leave a note in my diary to send a personalised letter to each guest on their day of check in confirming their booking details.
- The automated letters do not leave a note with the reservation itself. Again any other system I have used, you can click on the reservation and see the correspondance they have received from us. Its impossible to know if they received any letters or not.
- No option for custom letters.
If this is not sorted out soon I will have no option but to change systems as we are getting busier and its making our procedures so clunky and inefficient.
Bewertet am 13.8.2017
Tech help is not available on weekends? I haven't been able to log in for a few weeks. That's bad!
Kommentare: The only reason I wouldn't recco it now is because of the lack of tech support on the weekends. There's no excuse for the NO HELP on weekends. That's when we are the busiest and it's frustrating being hung out to dry with no help. What do you mean...your answering service says we are closed for the weekend....that's horrible to do to your customers who count on you to keep their balls in the air...I need to charge cards and get information and check for availability...Right now I can't stand this program.
Vorteile: I'm not saying anything above the software. I've read other peoples' comments and I am agreeing with them that it could be better. For me having 4 rooms and a private suite of 2 rooms...which means 5 total...and being the first online reservation program that I've ever used I was pleased...but no help on weekends? What's that about. That's nonsense. We in the wine country mostly have weekend visitors and that's when I might have a problem. I cannot sign in. I type in the name...then the password and enter and it acts like it's going to load and then reverts back to sign in again...I need to use my computer for this because the app doesn't provide the same capabilities. Changes cannot be made using the phone app. It's too small on my phone. It doesn't print out the same either. I can't get the cc# using the phone app. Can you? If anybody can provide help please let me know because I'm getting mad!
Nachteile: I haven't been able to access the program from my computer for three or so weeks. They've taken away the person who used to manage my account and she was a Gem. Return call right after her morning meetings...never let me hang. Even called me one time on a weekend. I thought can you imagine that....but not even a tech available on a weekend..my gosh...I can't use a program without assistance when I need it...could me once in a year but when you need help with running your business that is when you need it. Frustrated here in Plymouth, CA.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Little Hotelier an 14.8.2017
Thanks for taking the time to review Little Hotelier. We value all feedback from our customers and your feedback has been passed directly onto management.
Weekend support is something we are working towards internally. Our support team will have more details and dates on when this will be available in the near future so we will keep you updated.
Also, we have contacted your support team and they will be in touch to sort out the problem of you not being able to log into your account as soon as possible.
Again, thank you for taking the time to submit your review.
The team @ Little Hotelier