Wer nutzt diese Software?
Collaboration software tailored for companies in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) Industry.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung11 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.6/5
- Kundenservice 4.8/5
- Funktionen 4.5/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2014
Tenderfield provides construction companies with a company branded cloud-based management platform where construction processes can be managed and collaborated on in one place.
We provide tools to manage project document control, the tender (or bidding) process, project management, and allow our clients to connect with a prequalified network of sub-contractors.
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Bestellungen ändern
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Mobiler Zugriff
- RFI und Vorlagen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Tenderfield
Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Tenderfield - Bid it Package
Kommentare: So far it seems a great way to improve tender document control, manage bidding subcontractors, update them when changes occur. We are quite happy with the experience so far.
Vorteile: Centralised system, user friendly, can potentially save a lot of time once regular contacts and company templates are added
Nachteile: Subcontractors pricing the work need to be educated about how to use the system to submit their quotes. Tenderfield provides good support on that regard.
Bewertet am 5.4.2019
A true game changer.
Kommentare: We used to bid with excel, cell, and gmail. It was absolute chaos. In just a few short weeks we now operate in an entirely new stream. We can easily get better sub coverage in each trade - which our clients deserve. Webuild feels like my hometown diner - just a cool place to be. It works.
1. It's easy, intuitive, and simple.
2. It works! In the first 3 weeks of use I spent 90% of my time cleaning up my messy contact list and importing to the platform. Imagine, a General Contractor that does not have a clean, organized, dependable list of subcontractors he can go to. This exercise alone made me realize how inefficient we were with our bidding processes. I recently invited 40 subs to bid on one of our projects using WeBuild. I did it in a couple hours and I know who is bidding, who isn't, who is looking at the plans. An amazing sense of control that we never had over ensuring we had adequate bid coverage.
3. The platform is user friendly for the subs. They don't have to create an account, log in, remember passwords.... They just want to bid work, not learn another system from yet another GC with bid mgmt software.
4. Price. Because the software is so simple they don't need to charge the equivalent of a truck payment every month. We do around 1.5M per year and this software works for us.
5. Customer support. I get a real human on the phone who clearly wants me to learn and grow.
1. That it was so hard to find (feel like I got lucky)....
2. It's still new so there are a few clunky quirks that need attention but I am convinced they are committed to continuous improvement.
3. The bid mgmt platform is awesome, but the transition from bid mgmt to a final cost summary for the client is lacking.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von webuild an 11.4.2019
Thanks for your feedback Kevin. We look forward to releasing enhanced Bid.it functionality this quarter. Stay tuned!
Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Excellent Project Management Software
Kommentare: Tenderfield has streamlined our daily running of projects. We submit everything site related through it so it keeps a bread crumb trail of all correspondence in the one spot.
Tenderfield is an all in one package for Project Management for the construction industry. It has more features than any other PM packages we looked at over several months, RFI's, defect notices, punch lists, tasks, site audits, variations, the list goes on and they are still adding to it.
Most other software also likes to charge for external users, for example, an architect you need to send an RFI to once in a blue moon you'd have to subscribe for that architect, this is NOT the case with Tenderfield, any external user can view all subject matters and respond at NO cost, this is sensible and a big plus for us.
Customer support is excellent, 5 stars. The co-founder is more than happy to discuss your needs and takes suggestions seriously.
We are more than happy with Tenderfield, anyone considering using it will not be disappointed.
Minor Issues- Badge notifications at a glance on the dashboard would be handy, although you to get email notifications when a response has been submitted (currently being considered by Tenderfield anyway)
Minor dashboard layout, room for improvement, however it is not a deal breaker nor hindrance to us.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Tenderfield an 13.3.2019
Thank you for your review Jason!
Bewertet am 4.9.2017
Good system, but needs more tweaking, a little unreliable at the moment when searching for multi doc
Kommentare: Helps with document management. Other features are great, such as site diary
Vorteile: Clear relatively simple to use, good customer service response, able to access remotely from iPad or iphone
Nachteile: Unreliable, tends to freeze when looking for multiple documents, takes a long time to load documents, need several attempts to zoom in or out once document is uploaded
Bewertet am 2.4.2019
A great fit for our company and associates
First major problem solved is not having to make a substantial capital outlay to get a workable project management system that suits our company .
Within days of using Tenderfield I have saved the full year's cost of my access by not having to continually update document registers and transmittals.
I am certain that the benefits will just keep coming as we utilize the full extent of the system.
Associates that have collaboration accounts have given great feedback about the ease of access and navigation around the information and documentation that they need to be up to date with.
The cost is very reasonable for our organisation and associates working on projects with us get easily workable access without having to outlay funds or create multiple accounts.
The process is easy to navigate and the document management module that produces lists or transmittals in an instant is a great time saver.
Support service is first rate.
Nachteile: Not having the ability to set up multiple sub folders under one main folder took a bit to get used to.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von webuild an 4.4.2019
Thank you for your review Robert!