Wer nutzt diese Software?
ABIS richtet sich an Organisationen, die nicht mehr unter Kopfschmerzen leiden und nicht ständig Probleme bekämpfen wollen. Wir helfen dabei, die Geschäftsprozesse zu automatisieren, so dass die Unternehmen ihre Zeit für wichtigere Dinge verwenden können.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung5 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1983
ABI ist die beste MRP-Software für Metallbauer und Fertigungsunternehmen in den USA, mit mehr als $ 10 Millionen Jahresumsatz. Unsere Lösung kümmert sich um jeden Aspekt Deines Betriebs, von Produktion, Planung, Disposition und Bestandskontrolle bis hin zur Kostenschätzung und Vermögens-Tracking. Mit dem ABI Buchhaltung-Modul sind Unternehmen in der Lage, bis zu 70% des Faktors Arbeitszeit, die vom Buchhaltungspersonal erforderlich ist, zu sparen. Es ist noch nie so einfach gewesen, Endgewinne zu verbessern.
- ACH Zahlungsabwicklung
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Einziehen / ausziehen
- Nicht gemessene Abrechnung
- Nutzungs-basierte Abrechnung
- Strafe-/ Obergrenzen-Verarbeitung
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Materialbedarfsplanung MRP
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Production Scheduling
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Adjutant
Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Established an exceptional platform for growth, addressing the unique needs of our industry.
1. Reduced sales errors
2. Reduced produciton errors
3. Reduced loading and shipping errors
4. Reduced paper consumption
5. Provided real-time visibility to all aspects of the sales and production cycles.
6. Improved inventory accuracy and significanlty reduced effort required to manage.
7. Provided reporting necessary for IAS certification. (almost impossible with previous software)
8. Reduced I.T. management responsibilities.
9. Provided smooth/quick and comprehensive access for remote users.
10. Provided for setting up unique price management on a customer-by-customer basis.
11. The "doc vault" provides a simple means for all customer and/or order information to be electronically filed for ease-of-access. No more pulling file folders or looking in desks for contracts, price sheets, custom trim drawings, etc.
12. Directly integrates with our production equipment, allowing us to take an order from sales entry to production without having to re-key any data. Greatly speeds up the process and reduces errors. I could go on....
Vorteile: Adjutant is designed from the ground up with our industry in mind. It integrates directly to our production equipment, saving significant time and reducing errors from data re-entry. It tracks coil usage and scrap with ease. It integrates with other industry software such as MBS. Bar coding helps reduce loading and delivery errors. The "doc vault" has reduced our paper usage well over 90%. The audit trail is amazing. We never again have to wonder "who did this?" WE KNOW! Need reporting for IAS Certification or MBMA? It's as easy as a click of a button. We chose to have our software hosted in the cloud. It makes working remotely just as smooth as working in the office. Not to mention, I'm no longer worrying about maintaining my server, dealing with software and virus detection updates, etc. It has allowed me to focus on my business. We're probably only using 10-15% of the capabilities of the software. It has provided a great platform to take us to the next level and beyond.
Nachteile: The user interface takes some getting used to. It is not necessarily intuitive. Once you learn it, no problem, but to jump in blind... you'll struggle. Implemention of any new software will most likely be a challenge. This was no exception. We attempted to do too much, too fast. ABIS was quick to say "Sure, you can do that", and in fact, yes you can, but... when you don't know what you don't know, sometimes you make bad decisions. We went down a few wrong paths that cost us time and money. Nothing that wasn't reversable, but I would suggest spending lots of time upfront to understand exactly what you want to bring over from your old software and to understand you workflow and how best to utilize the system to work with it or improve it.
Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Adjutatnt has given us greater visibility into our business.
Kommentare: Being able to trace materials from purchase point through finished product each step of the way is very helpful. We benefit from the ability to see what a particular part was fabricated from, how it was packaged or bundled, which truck or trucks it was loaded on and when it was delivered. All of this is electronic and can be tracked right from the user terminal. The ability to have a history of sales by item is very helpful. We can adjust our minimum and maximum quantities by individual item based on past sales or projected future sales. The document vault is very helpful for storing a wide variety of information . We can attach documents electronically and store within a given project or store material test reports on materials that require mill certifications. This greatly reduces our need for paper filing systems.
Vorteile: The coil and material tracking has been most useful for me. I am able to track materials right from their purchase through the manufacturing process to the finished product. I like the ability to attach purchase orders and assign materials to specific projects.
Nachteile: Getting the data base set up correctly from the beginning has been very frustrating. We didn't have a clear view in the beginning how one function or setting affected another department or function of the program. Not being able to visualize that from the beginning has made it difficult to get everything to function properly. Also, this system needs an in-house program administrator. This is something we didn't know and were not prepared for prior to our live implementation