Wer nutzt diese Software?
Companies, universities, schools, and Greek organizations who track track service hours for their members. Nonprofits that track volunteers and volunteer hours.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung116 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $500
- Preisinformationen By number of locations and/or by number of users.
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2015
MobileServe's mobile and web apps make it easy for individuals to track and verify their service work, while providing institutions with valuable data about their volunteers. Administrators have access to a dashboard that shows real-time aggregate and individual data about volunteers, their service activities, and economic impact. The dashboard offers robust reporting, event management and goal tracking.
- Self-Service Portal
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für MobileServe
Bewertet am 10.8.2017
Quick and easy communication with groups and individuals!
The students can take it with them and be accountable to get the signatures and keep a running log of their hours.
I did miss emails sometimes to go in an sign-off as an advisor for some of the students and it threw them behind on knowing how many hours counted for them. We did get a bit better over time with them reminding me.
Vorteile: Having the students to be organized and accountable on the spot with their Community Service hours is fantastic! Being able to keep in contact with so many people in so many different places at one time, ease of use, and user-friendly updates from our suggestions are all fantastic.
Nachteile: Getting the students to consistently use it to track their hours and would love a quick-high school friendly tutorial within the app. so they could learn how to use it quickly.
Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Great, but a few ideas
- The app is so easy for the students to use.
- I love being able to set goals.
- This saves so much time compared to having to input all of their information into a spreadsheet.
- It would be nice to create a report & save the parameters, so I don't have to run and edit reports over and over again.
- It would be helpful if the Bulk Create had a drop down list of the students within the organization so I could just go down the list and check the students it applied to instead of having to key in each name.
- Allow the option of putting multiple dates, or a range of time, for a service entry
- Allow admins to add locations that their students use regularly.
- It would be nice if, when viewing a submitted service activity, I could click their name and be taken to their account so I can confirm that they already haven't received credit for that event.
- It would be nice if the home screen that the students see could include their active goal totals instead of their overall total. I had a lot of problems with students thinking that they had completed their hours for the year since it was the total and not the hours from the goal they were working on.
- It would also be nice if the end date of the goal showed up on the goal tracker.
- Would it be possible to have the date a specific goal ends, but allow the admin to set an later date that they can input hours? For example: there are always a few students who turn their remaining hours in late. So though they are due on say Dec 7, I take late hours until finals. I would prefer not to change the date for all students, but I do need to be able to add late hours so they show up in the goal report.