Wer verwendet HackerRank?
Jedes Unternehmen, das technische Talent einstellen muss, wie Ingenieure, Programmierer, Linux-Administratoren, Datenbank-Analysten, mobile Entwickler und vieles mehr.
Was ist HackerRank?
HackerRanks revolutionäre Techniker-Rekrutierungs-Plattform gibt technischen Anwerbern und Personalchefs die Macht, weltweit technische Spitzentalente auszuwählen, zu interviewen und einzustellen
HackerRank – Details
HackerRank – Preisübersicht
HackerRank bietet keine Gratisversion, aber eine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für HackerRank findest du unten.
HackerRank – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 31 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Great way to learn coding basics and improve your reputability
Kommentare: Coding reputability, practice, and a great coding community.
- Free, fun way to learn a lot of different important coding concepts.
- A great next step from Codeacademy. The challenges appeal to people of all skill levels, the lessons help beginners, and the forums are a great place to learn more.
- Online code processing is fast, allows for own user input
- To be honest, the design is also quite good. A lot of how a "challenge" goes is dependent on how the author writes it, but I find a lot of them to be designed well.
- There is definitely a learning curve if you've never read from stdin. That isn't a big deal, but is definitely a weird concept to grasp if you've only done Codeacademy tutorials.
- Certain algorithms are hard to figure out to the point that I stop learning and would prefer to view the answer (as to actually learn how it works). This is difficult at times - which is not always bad, but definitely has its downsides
Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Great for Practicing and Interview Prep
Kommentare: I think that overall I've had a really good experience with HackerRank. Preparing for interviews is extremely important for me. I like that HackerRank aims to do exactly that, and also helps when you don't know the answer to a question. HackerRank lets you see other people's solutions so that you can compare your own to see if you answered the question correctly.
Vorteile: What I like most about this software is that it really puts in the effort to prepare users for the coding tests given at job interviews. There are so many questions from easy to hard so there's always something new to learn. I also like that companies use the software rather than make the interview tests themselves.
Nachteile: What I least like about this software is that sometimes it will recognize small things as errors even though they are not really errors. Sometimes I felt like I was answering the question correctly, but the software was not acknowledging that because of a small detail that the software uses, whereas regular IDEs do not notice it.
Bewertet am 5.6.2019
HackerRank Review from a Small Start Up
Vorteile: We used HackerRank as a first step screening process for all the candidates that applied. As a small startup, we don't have the resources and bandwidth to give everyone a technical interview so we built unique tests on HackerRank that help test candidates on skills they would need to know to work here. When we get the results, it's easy to filter out the candidates we want to pursue. HackerRank has helped us narrow down 400 applicants to 30 qualified candidates.
Nachteile: HackerRank is a bit on the pricey side. The only have two plans so the range between features in the two plans is very vast.
Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Straight forward interviews with minimal setup
Vorteile: Provided a straight forward way to set up interviews without much hassle
Nachteile: The play back feature was not as refined as some of the other interview administering software's I have used + this is a feature I use very often.
Bewertet am 12.10.2017
The best site to learn about data structures and algorithms
Vorteile: Questions are present for all level of candidates. They are also sorted according to various categories for easy access. Also, the competitions are good way to get to know one's current skill level with respect to coders all over the world.
Nachteile: Sometimes, the editorials are not easy to understand. Other than that, the site is amazing and is of great help to students and job seekers, particularly.