Was ist Fieldwire?
Fieldwire verbindet dein gesamtes Außenteam, vom Projektmanager bis hin zum Vorarbeiter jedes Spezialunternehmens, auf einer Baumanagementplattform. Die Anwendung sorgt für ein müheloses Anzeigen von Zeichnungen, eine einfache Arbeitsplanung und die Nachverfolgung von Mängelprotokollen direkt vor Ort.
Die Anwendung ist auf iOS, Android und Web verfügbar und bedient mehr als 200.000 Projekte weltweit.
Wer verwendet Fieldwire?
Generalunternehmer, Spezialunternehmen, Designer, Architekten und Ingenieure. Mehr als 100 der ENR-Top-Auftragnehmer in 100 Ländern greifen darauf zurück.
Wo kann Fieldwire bereitgestellt werden?
Cloud, SaaS, webbasiert, Windows (Desktop), Android (mobil), iPhone (mobil), iPad (mobil)
Fieldwire – Videos und Bilder
Kosten ähnlicher Produkte wie Fieldwire vergleichen
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Kommentare / Notizen
- Mobiler Zugriff
- RFI und Vorlagen
- Zahlungseinzug im Außendienst
Alternativen für Fieldwire
Bewertungen über Fieldwire
I use this program every day on site!
Kommentare: I am able to coordinate with trades and consultants quickly and effectively. I can usually access drawings faster than they can when speaking over the phone. All of the files are very accessible and the program is user friendly
-Having access to all of the drawings at your fingertips while on site -Very easy to search for information through drawings as the hyperlinks copy automatically -easy to compare new drawings to older versions -easily access all rfi's and linked files
-Program slows down when adding mass amounts of drawings -Would be helpful to have folders within the Photos section similar to that of the Files section
Essential for Project Documentation & Organization
Kommentare: Positive, I highly recommend this software especially for any project documentation tracking purposes. Still room for improvement but I choose Fieldwire over its Autodesk competitor.
1. Image Shared Shared Service. The whole team & subs can see image documentation in seconds. Though needs a permanent time stamp feature OPTION & native high resolution feature. 2. Reports are as detailed as you want them to be. I like that reports can be customized (though to a limited extent). You can attach images, files, plans, etc... Though upload file size limit needs to increase from 25mb max. 3. Tasks are an interesting feature still trying to implement into field use. Great that you can track tasks from text messages, emails, images, attachments, etc... Like video option but would like to see that available outside of tasks 7 attach to plan functions on all platforms even PC.
1. No permanent Time stamp on images taken via phone. Time stamp feature is placed outside of image as reference. If image is exported their is no way to distinguish veracity of date & time taken. THIS IS MY NUMBER ONE REQUEST!!! 2. Would like to be able to attach images within Fieldwire to Daily Reports without duplicating images (that's why time stamp on image is needed). 3. Improved search capabilities. Right now searching/filtering through images is limited. Should be able to search by date range of when image taken or file uploaded as well. Their needs to be a better organizational structure for uploading images to fieldwire via app. Users should be able to search through images to attach them to pertinent documentation without creating duplicates or recreating in another format. Images should be searchable and attachable to files without them originally taken within a Fieldwire Form . 4. Attachment upload limited to 25mb. Sometimes project plans exceed 100mb. Should not need to split up submittals/rfi's/files/plans. 5. Fieldwire Upload Image documentation compression software. I use a Android Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5g, images are horribly compressed and sometimes looked pixelated. Yet with my iphone 6 (several years old) images look regular. Should be options for quality of image upload. Panoramic shots should be a feature without destroying them to under a 1mb. 6. Video recording to 8 seconds is limiting. w/ 5g phones making way video quality & length needs overhaul
Almost awesome, but has lots of missed opportunities
Kommentare: Almost zero.
The customer service has been great ( we need to use them frequently ). They are quick to resolve the many issues we have.
1. You can't make real templates for repetitive project types. 2. You can't organize projects on the home screen. We tend to have dozens of projects in different stages going on and there is not a way to organize how they sorted. They cannot be flagged or colored coded either. 3. In certain situations you need to follow strict naming conventions of imported files....it's not something I want to spend my time worrying about. 4. The task viewer is weak. The text doesn't wrap so most of the task is cut off. You cannot control the width of the columns, their names, or colors ( great for the color blind ) 5. Features are buried and are inconsistent between desktop and mobile. 6. The app KILLS battery life. 7. There is not a way to leave general notes or comments. 8. Reports are weak. 9. If my boss ( who doesn't actually use it, but likes the idea of the app) didn't make me, I would have ditched this a while ago.
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:
Kommentare: Team collaboration has improved. Plans at the click of a button.
The software makes accessing plans and collaborating with your project team a breeze. Especially in field where managers rely on ipads, the mobile application is easy for quick scaling, take offs, etc. Not to mention the ability to link plans, RFIs, files, and forms to ensure small details and changes aren't missed. The tasks allow for project tracking, documentation, and knocking out your punch list. Not to mention, excellent customer service.
Improve plan layering capability. Exporting plans is a pain. Should be easier to export or print directly from application, rather than sending a web link via email. Could include functions to markup photos taken using the app. That way key features in the photo could be highlighted for future reference or for others on the project team to quickly see.
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:
Fieldwire Field Use and Notetaking
Kommentare: We use Fieldwire for reviewing drawings in the field, tagging issues, and creating reports for the contractors. With a few more customizations this tool will be ideal for us.
The best feature of Fieldwire is the drawing management and ease of access in the field. In addition, tagging issues in the field is seamless.
The most difficult thing to do in Fieldwire is to make handwritten notes or draw sketches on a plan using the pencil/drawing tool. The tool is extremely choppy. I typically make a pdf and import into another software for drawing or taking notes; however, I would prefer to make handwritten notes within the Fieldwire application.