Wer nutzt diese Software?
State and Local Government agencies. Governments as small as 1,000 person populations, up to state agencies.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung9 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 5.000,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2010
SeamlessDocs empowers governments to go paperless and deliver better, accessible online services to staff and citizens. They specialize in ADA, 508, and WCAG 2.1 compliant form automation software, and offer solutions to help governments go digital and automate business processes. To date, SeamlessDocs has allowed millions of citizens and government staff to submit online forms from any browser or device with eSignatures, payments, and attachments. To learn more, visit https://seamlessdocs.com/
- Besteuerung & Bewertung
- Compliance Management
- Einkauf & Empfang
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Self-Service Portal
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Audit Trail (Prüfpfad)
- Automatische Erinnerungen
- Mobile Unterschrift
- Unterzeichnung mehrerer Parteien
- Archivierung & Aufbewahrung
- Drag & Drop
- Kontrolle des Genehmigungsprozesses
- Prädiktives Modellieren
- Regelbasierter Workflow
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SeamlessDocs
Bewertet am 15.7.2016
An excellent forms management tool that keeps getting better
Kommentare: We're going on our second year with SeamlessDocs, and the system has been very positively received by both citizens and staff. Before SeamlessDocs, any City form that required a signature had to be hand delivered, mailed, or faxed. That is steadily becoming a thing of the past as we load our existing Word and PDF forms into SeamlessDocs and turn them into fillable and signable online forms. It saves time for everyone. As the principal form builder, I love the ability to create web-based forms as well. I can build a web form so fast, the staff can hardly believe it. SeamlessDocs is built on the idea of a paper-free office, although that hasn't been realistic for us'at least not yet. Customer service is top notch with highly knowledgeable and friendly staff. The level of care and attention certainly softens the blow when a particular form scenario can't be accommodated. And fortunately, new features keep appearing. SeamlessDocs is very much a growing and improving platform. Getting what you need is sometimes a matter of just waiting a few months. The developers are eager to meet your needs.
- Online signatures
- Online payments (no set-up fee, just transaction fees which can be passed on to citizens and result in no expense to you)
- Mobile friendly
- Good value for the money
- Ability to load existing Word/PDF forms into the system (don't have to re-create forms you're used to)
- Ability to gather signatures electronically from one department to the next (Ex. Citizen > Department A > Department B > Department C)
- Customization of forms (easy branding)
- Easy-to-use tools to add form elements and signatures to PDF forms including an "auto-detect fields" feature
- Fast and easy web form creation
- Outstanding customer service
- Features improving and being added regularly
- Some form requirements are just too complex for SeamlessDocs, so we have not been able to convert everything to the platform
- Loading forms into SeamlessDocs is NOT the quick load-and-go process that it may appear during an online demonstration; to get everything just right, each form requires about 1-4 hours of configuration time
- The back-end database (aka "the pipeline") is not accessible to everyone unless you pay for additional "users," so we rely on staff to print or save the PDF files they receive by email instead of giving them access to the forms through the database
- Some processes have been quite slow in the past, but it is getting better; security is improving as well
Bewertet am 28.4.2015
Implementing eforms city wide
--> Some of the terminology is not what one would expect. Ex. "Pipeline" vs database.
--> a few bugs have been found, although it should be noted they were fixed very quickly.
--> The "lobby" loads slowly (approximately 30 seconds), which can be frustrating for a user who is used to working fast.
--> Conditional statements are very important to us, which can not currently be done with this program. Ex. If I click this, then this set of choices are available. If I click another, a different set of choices are available. I have been advised this is potentially coming later this year, which may determine weather or not we renew our service.
--> There have been a few complaints from end users about the printing feature. Work-around for this: I tell them to open the PDF they receive in the email confirmation and print that in stead. The pros
--> They are highly responsive to customer complaints, inquiries and questions. Everyone from the CTO to the random person answering the phone is knowledgeable, personable, professional and willing to help. In my opinion, this alone makes up for the majority of the cons listed above.
--> Reasonable price. Databases of this complexity can be quite costly because they take A LONG time to build. Considering what we get for the price, it's very reasonable.
--> Willingness to implement new ideas and truly listen to their customers. Ex. when we started authorize.net was not an add-on. We asked for it, we got it. It was that simple. Of course that's not to say every request can be honored and some of ours have not. But if it is within their power, I believe they will do it.
--> The features contained within this database are pretty cool. I would go over them, but your account rep can do a much better job of explaining their product than I can. Overall, I have been pleased with the product and the company and would highly recommend them to both experienced computer users (like myself) or novices.