Peek PRO Tour Operator Software
von Peek Travel
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Tour-Betreiber, die alle Arten von Freizeiterlebnissen anbieten. Einfach zu bedienen, viele Unternehmen wagen es dank uns, den Wechsel von Papier und Stift auf iPads zu vollziehen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung569 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Peek Travel
- Gegründet 2011
Über Peek PRO Tour Operator Software
Peek Pro ist ein Online-Reservierungs-System, das es Betreibern ermöglicht, ihre Einnahmen zu erhöhen, viel Zeit zu sparen und den absolut besten Service für ihre Kunden zu bieten. Die Betreiber sind vor allem von unseren branchenführenden mobilen Anwendungen und dem intuitiven Design unseres Back-Office-Systems begeistert. Die Funktionen beinhalten tägliche Auszahlungen, automatisierte E-Mails, Ressourcen und Channel-Management, QR-Code-Scans, Geschenkgutscheine, kostenlose Verzichtserklärungen, mehr als 20 anpassbare Berichte und vieles mehr.
Peek PRO Tour Operator Software Funktionen
- Benutzerdefinierte Pakete
- GDS- / OTA-Integration
- Preis- / Margen-Management
- Reiseplan erstellen
- Reservierung von Akitivtäten
- Reservierung von Unterkünften
- Zentrales Reservierungssystem
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Peek PRO Tour Operator Software
Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Great value, amazing support!
Kommentare: Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.
Vorteile: I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you. The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar. The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month. Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.
Nachteile: The calendar can be tricky and isn't as flexible as I'd like. You create your activity first then go to the calendar to add the activity. Once it's added if you want to change the slots you basically have to delete the entire thing and do it again. I end up adding the same activity 3 or 4 times to get it right, but once it's done, it works awesomely. There isn't an option for auto-generated or weekly reports nor an option to set the beginning of the week (our week starts on Monday, not Sunday) so each time I run a report I have 5 or 6 extra clicks before downloading the file. I also haven't been able to connect it to quickbooks (desktop version).
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Peek Travel an 1.10.2018
Hi Ruth! Thanks for your kind words. It's great to read that you've been utilizing both our helpdesk articles and our 24/7 Partner Support team. We always want our Partners to be in charge of their own business, and use our software to do so.
Bewertet am 21.6.2017
We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.
Kommentare: The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.
- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well.
- The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless.
- The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise.
- The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software.
- Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved.
- The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function.
- The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.
Nachteile: On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Peek Travel an 1.10.2018
Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate.
We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team.
It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.