von Priority Software
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Umfassende, integrierte Business-Management- und Betriebslösungen für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen und Organisationen
Durchschnittliche Bewertung52 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Priority Software
- Gegründet 1986
Über Priority Software
Priority Software ist eine einzelne integrierte ERP-Software für die Planung und Verwaltung von Unternehmensressourcen für kleine, mittlere und große Unternehmen. Priority-Business-Management-Software und ihre verschiedenen Module bieten Lösungen für alle betrieblichen ERP-Anforderungen des Unternehmens. Prioritys zielgerichtete Lösungen für Handels- und Fertigungsunternehmen, die ein breites Spektrum von Branchen abdecken, machen ERP wesentlich einfacher und kostengünstiger als komplexe, umständliche Alternativen auf dem Markt.
Priority Software Funktionen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Priority Software
Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Priority Software is really improving our business
Kommentare: The consultants that we dealt with during our implementation were courteous, extremely knowledgeable and responsive to our needs.
* Ease of use and "user friendliness"
* Web interface with Excel look and feel
* Robust functionality for the many verticals of our customers
* Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for licenses and consulting
* Fast implementation - as little as a couple of weeks to get up and running
* Features like an Enterprise Search, a Google-like tool that even searches text
* Export the data from any form directly into Excel and print reports directly into spreadsheet
* All screens can be customized such as creating tabs, hiding and renaming fields, making fields mandatory, etc.
* Ability to set up automatic workflows using the Business Process Management (BPM) tool that can send automatic e-mail, text messages to phones or create tasks
* Executive dashboards and BI reports (“Report Generators”) can be built right inside Priority, which means you can cut way down on customized reports and expensive IT consultants
* Price was surprisingly good for an ERP system
* They are relatively new to the U.S. market so sometimes people don't know who they are
* Support calls could take up to a day to be resolved
Bewertet am 4.6.2017
Easy to learn & use. Quick turnaround customer support. Very satisfied with the software.
Kommentare: Priority really made a huge change in our business. Before, we were using different types of software packages from different vendors and like most small businesses, at some point, they just didn't "speak the same language" anymore. We were working twice as hard to keep things in check. But now, Priority does it all for us. I didn't think it would ever be this easy with an ERP system in house, but now, I can't imagine not having Priority run the business, really help me to control and manage the business too.
Vorteile: Priority is super flexible. Grows as our company grows. Gives us tools we need to handle large volumes of line items and distribution. We're an export company. We move fast and have hundreds of catalog items to account for at all times. Priority handles it all. Finally, we can control everything in one system. We feel a huge difference in our bottom line.
Nachteile: We would like to see a little more versatility in the user interface. It's really good but some of our users feel that it could be tweaked just a bit more and improved - make it even better.
Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Ahead of it's competitors
Kommentare: When I compare the three systems, one or the other may be slightly better (in my opinion) than the others in a particular process, but this is the normal minor trade-off between packages.
Vorteile: This is the only product on the market we found that could truly do 1) on site service calls (with mobile interface), 2) product with labor component added (VAR), and OEM, all in the same system, without customization. All the competing software systems were focused on VAR and OEM, but no thought had been given towards including the companies who provide billable (as apposed to warranty VAR/OEM) services. Since our company does all three, this was the only solution, but we paid for a live two day demo at our headquarters and were very pleased with the live demo. We had supplied some of our real data in advance of the visit, and that data was set up in a live demo account on their cloud, so we could see our own data flow through a working system. This is the third ERP system I have worked in, and it is far superior in ease of use than either of them.
Bewertet am 19.6.2017
User friendly and receives frequent updates
The program is very user friendly.
Software is actively being developed and competitively adds new features.
Even if something doesn't have an existing solution, you can easily customize the software to meet your needs.
The report generator is not flexible enough and does not enable combination from different fields, e.g. reports in manufacturing can't be merged with a purchasing report.
There is no report generator for goods received.
Bewertet am 19.6.2017
We were looking for a solution for our organization that can connect all departments together-......
The software is very easy to use and friendly that even the end user can design his own view.
yet there are several BPM configurations that allow the company to restrict access to some areas in the system.
Another advantage is the connectability to other programs which is also very easy to apply.
The interface design can be better, other than that everything is fantastic,
No real disadvantages.