Wer nutzt diese Software?
EveryClient (Legal) is a competitively priced, comprehensive Legal Practice Management Software solution for Law firms (large or small).
Durchschnittliche Bewertung4 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Startpreis $25/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Windows
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2010
Über EveryClient (Legal)
Based in Australia, but written primarily for the US market, EveryClient (Legal) is a comprehensive Legal Practice Management Software solution for your Law Practice.
Our software is the result of highly experienced software developers collaborating with real lawyers, to bring to market a product with a goal of providing quality and functional Legal Practice Management Software at a reasonable price.
EveryClient (Legal) Funktionen
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für EveryClient (Legal)
Bewertet am 8.7.2015
Bang for your buck! ease to navigate and can bill, report and save your documents as well
Pros - For the size of our legal firm, this is a great tool. Can easily bill a client, enter time, do reports on a client/matter basis. I have used the document management storage facility and it was worked fine - checking in and out documents. The customer service is exceptional. they are available for support and provide great tips and suggestions on how to do things a little better with the features and importantly are interested in bettering their system by accepting feedback.
Cons - some of the reports would be tailored to be case matter specific but this is only a minor fault as you can manage around that. i understand they are working on an upgrade to be able to transfer time entries across matters - i am looking forward to this.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von EveryClient an 8.7.2015
Thank-you for the review Lile. Always happy to assist whenever needed.
Bewertet am 16.6.2015
Fast, easy to use software with great Customer Service.
- Not Cloud based ... thankfully. Not that I don't trust the "cloud", but I don't want my business and client data stored in a remote database on some server in an unknown location. EveryClient's database is stored on our business computer and we control who can access it.
- Great Customer Support.
- Open to suggestions to improve software.
- Price. Cons:
- Not as complete as some other offerings, but they are willing and appear able to improve on this.
- Software is supported from Australia. However, it was written in the US for the US market. Also, support is always prompt and helpful.