Durchschnittliche Bewertung614 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Bedienkomfort 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis $931/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1975
Über SQL Server
Datenbank und Analyseangebot, um schnell die nächste Generation von skalierbaren E-Commerce & Line Business-Lösungen zu liefern.
SQL Server Funktionen
- Backup und Recovery
- Mobiler Zugriff
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SQL Server
Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Easy to configure, difficult to master
Kommentare: Easily the most intuitive RDBMS software out of the box.
Vorteile: The most noteworthy features of Microsoft SQL Server are the many tools and wizards that allow even novice users to get started by creating tables and views without extensive knowledge of relational databases. The query wizard can even assist with creating queries with its intuitive IDE. These features lower the intimidating barrier to entry that accompanies other relational database software such as Oracle or MySQL. There is even a free version call Express that allows anyone to dabble in the software before committing to the product. Aside from the user assisted features, the other appealing aspect of SQL Server is the integration with other Microsoft products that are probably already running in an organization. SQL Server interfaces with Active Directory allowing for easy user management so appropriate levels of database access can be allotted via group membership. This is useful because even something simple like user access management in another RDBMS may present a learning curve for anyone that is not a DBA. With SQL Server a general IT resource could manage user access with an existing knowledge of Active Directory providing more time to focus on core database design.
Nachteile: SQL Server carries a high cost subscription based licensing cost. The user assistance features provide a great introduction to relational databases, but there is still a significant and continuous learning curve. Databases continue to evolve with industry need. Anyone that interacts significantly with SQL Server during day to day database or application design may need to consider yearly training to keep up with all the changes.
Bewertet am 10.7.2018
I am using SQL server from three years as I am a software developer.
I am able to store thousands of users information in a arranged way.
I am able to analyse the data from different sources.
I am able to print report such as pdf file.
I am able to get backup of my data.
I can show the records in any form using SQL queries.
I can fetch details of any number of customer in just a second without going through the bunch.
I can update the data about my customer.
I can delete any unnecessary data.
I can send automatic mails using the sql job.
I can make my data easily accessible by using different index provided by SQL.
I can sort the data in ascending, descending or in alphabetical order.
So bottom line is I am making money by investing some money into SQL server.
1. The capability of extraction and manipulation of data. Using sql server you can fetch or gather data from different file system like excel file csv file etc and then manipulate them according to your need like sort them with name, make the first later of name in capital etc. And then you can print the manipulated data as well.
2. It provides backup for all your stored data into it, by this there is no worry of loosing your data.
3. After making backup obviously they provide the facility to restore those backups.
4. As I mentioned in first point report generation is also its one of the powerful feature.
5. It serves as back end for many programming language. When someone is maintaining his site.
6. Support of different tools like SQL profiler these tools will work as magic when you will be performing complex task.
7. Another tool is tuning adviser that can suggest you different ideas with which you can optimize your sql queries.
8.Gives you ability to run different instance of sql server in one system by this i mean one can have SQL server 2012 and then after that you can also have SQL server 2014 and 2016 parallaly.
9. Debugging tools like debugger.
There are very few things left about it as it has released its different versions.
1. It is paid
2. It is heavy sometimes it stucks.
3. Takes lot of resources like memory and space.