Durchschnittliche Bewertung10.994 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $126.89/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1975
Branchenführende Präsentationssoftware mit vielen verschiedenen Design-Themen. In der Regel mit Microsoft Office gebündelt.
- Animationen und Übergänge
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Bildschirm teilen
- Suchen / filtern
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für PowerPoint
Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Microsoft PowerPoints Powers Presenters to Take Point in Your Success
Kommentare: I personally use PowerPoint every day of my life. I have 3-4 business reviews to do each week, so I heavily rely on PowerPoint. I love what Microsoft has done over the years to improve the UI and rich features of the client. My favorite features include the new presenter mode where I can see my slide notes on one screen and the slides on the projector screen. I use the laser pointer a ton, so it helps me to get precise on what points I want to land with the audience. I also love the co-authoring features, the read out loud feature, the icon features they integrated to create infographic type of presentations to drive a simple message to the audience, the ease of inserting media, and the professional transitions that they've incorporated. Overall, I would rate PowerPoint as 5 out of 5 stars for ease of use, creating professional presentations in minutes, and the effectiveness of this platform in helping me deliver excellence in my presentations in a way that allows my audience to learn and apply my points well.
The biggest differentiated value to Powerpoint are as follows:
1. It is both consumer and enterprise ready. It's rare to find platforms that present content that covers all audience levels
2. The ease of use. PowerPoint is built in a way that is self explanatory to learn with an easy to use navigation bar. I have taught my grandmother how to use PowerPoint before in the past, and she figured out how to use it within a few minutes.
3. The rich features that come with PowerPoint. From PowerPoint Translator to Office Mix, PowerPoint is more than just presenting slides. PowerPoint has the power to bridge language gaps, serve the accessibility community, and enable all audience levels to become better presenters.
4. Collaboration - The PowerPoint rich client or PowerPoint online enables co-authoring, bridging the gap and breaking down walls on collaborating to make great presentations even when various parties are spread across the world. I personally have experience doing this, and it is powerful to work with other folks on preparing for important presentations globally through their co-authoring features.
Nachteile: PowerPoint does not integrate spreadsheets as cleanly as other Office related products. The formatting gets thrown off, and it does not do a clean copy and paste. PowerPoint can get very heavy on the file size by simply adding an image. It is not as easily shareable as other Office products due to the high file size. Microsoft could do a better job compressing the rich features they built in for users to use in a way that can be attached to emails.
Bewertet am 9.3.2019
I have used PowerPoint since elementary school for school projects. As I graduated from the nursing program not to long ago, PowerPoint was always my go to program to create interactive presentations that would engage my audience. There are many reasons I loved the PowerPoint program:
1) PowerPoint has many interactive features that make your project look authentic, personal and professional. These features especially help when you are transitioning between slides in your presentation, or if you are trying to make an emphasis in your presentation as well.
2) PowerPoint allows for enhancement in your creativity as it has many features which allow you to be creative, something I personally had fun with when I used the program. PowerPoint allows for one to create colourful designs using the themes provided by the program itself. These themes can also be modified to fit your needs as well while creating your presentations. You can easily create charts, tables, diagrams and add pictures to the various slides allowing for the audience to be better engaged with your work.
3) PowerPoint allows for one to easily save files you have created in various formats which is compatible with most computer programs and operating systems. You are also able to easily save your file on a USB or CD, and carry your work around rather than having to lug round your laptop.
Nachteile: PowerPoint is a great program that allows one to be creative, however during my time while using PowerPoint in school, I found there were some flaws with the usage and setup of the program as well. For instance, you can spend hours creating a beautiful presentation, but in order to project your piece of work, you need further equipment like a projector, HDMI wire, and computer to set up your presentation. Another disadvantage to the PowerPoint program I found was that the program is linear in nature, thus only allowing you to create slides in a bullet-point nature which may hinder complex decision-making or stagger the audience away from fully grasping the complex information you are trying to present. PowerPoint minimizes your information back to the basics, which may sometimes hinder the quality of information being presented.