AskNicely NPS Software
Wer nutzt diese Software?
AskNicely is for all entrepreneurs, product managers and customer support managers that care about delivering a world class customer experience.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung98 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2014
Über AskNicely NPS Software
Create a culture of continuous feedback. Automatically collect feedback from every customer at any point in the customer journey on any channel (email, web, SMS).
Empower every team member with the feedback they need to make every experience great.
Automate customer reviews, referrals, and retention. Use workflows to automate acts of advocacy like online reviews and case studies. Boost retention by automating follow up with at-risk accounts.
AskNicely NPS Software Funktionen
- Sammlung mehrere Kanäle
- Berichterstattung über Anrufe
- Überwachung der Beschwerden
- Benutzerdefinierte Umfrage-URLs
- E-Mail Marketing
- Mobile Umfrage
- Unterstützt Audio / Bilder / Video
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für AskNicely NPS Software
Bewertet am 14.8.2015
Ask Nicely for internal staff NPS and external customer NPS
Kommentare: I'm a product owner and manager involved with developing online web applications in the IT/ICT industry. People and customer operations are part of my portfolio so I was looking to find a NPS tool that would be quick to setup, easy to administer and nice to use. Obviously it would have to be effective. I had a choice of building our own, using a survey tool (google sheets, sgizmo, surveymonkey, wufoo etc) or something dedicated. Building would distract me from our core product offering and likely leave us with a basic but effective tool with moderate effort. Using google sheets would be very cheap, quick and easy but leave us with a bit of an administrative overhead and an average user experience. Using a sgizmo, surveymonkey or wufoo would in some cases be somewhat costly, and the administration intensive. I felt using these platforms the NPS surveys are one of many forms of surveys so the entire survey tool/product has to maintain some generic conventions. When looking for dedicated NPS platforms none of them have the contemporary ultra-designed feel of AskNicely which means that our administrative overheads are low, the product is tailored to NPS so we get digests and it has features like flow control, automatically asking NPS scores after 180 days, etc that would not be possible with generic survey tools. The pricing model is extremely accessible as for our internal staff NPS I expect we'll be entirely on the free plan. Luckily we have enough customers to justify the reasonable costs for doing our external customers. All in all I couldn't be happier. This is not only good for NPS but I've used it as a case study in design and product development. I cite the onboarding, the clean design, the bias toward beautiful functionalism. We asked them about how we could use their segmentation feature and they even improved it and pushed out the change in less than a day. Pretty amazing all round actually.
Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Outstanding Product, Necessary for Customer Feedback and Advocacy
* Let me start off with the ease of use, since that probably is what sticks with me the most. Uploading contacts is a breeze, and managing campaigns could not be more direct. Managing and tracking feedback is also very intuitive, with one of the smallest learning curves I've ever experienced.
* Customers can respond directly in the email, instead of having to log on or open up a survey link. This made for a much higher response rate on initial outreach from what we had previously seen.
* The functionality is stellar; it performed exactly as we had wished. Individuals are tracked instead of just campaigns, which allows for year-to-year follow-up with sites and users.
* You can customize the contacts, and thus the data, by any elements you wish (zip code, state, product, etc.). The data is based on your needs and what information you can provide.
* Responses are easy to track, and the data displays are easy to read and readily accessible.
* This provides a necessary customer feedback loop and an immediate NPS outcome. For any company or organization with a serious mind to change their culture based on user stories, this is the tool for you.
Nachteile: * If I had to change anything, I would like to see a larger quota of emails per month on the base plan. It can be limiting for larger groups, though I do believe they have enterprise level plans as well. That wouldn't really fit our needs, but we might want to send multiple campaigns, so the quote would be rather limiting.