Wer verwendet Clear Analytics?
Small to Medium size business that are venturing into the analytics space Looking to connect a BI solution to bypass ERP canned reports that do not provide the needed visability
Was ist Clear Analytics?
THE BUSINESS USERS' PERSONAL DATA ANALYST
A beautiful compromise that allows you to continue business as usual with Excel, but with the added benefit of receiving accurate data on-demand with a high level of governance and auditing. Allow users to continue with Excel and elevate their productivity to the next level without retraining the workforce. Clear Analytics has been developed to provide outstanding business efficiencies and rapid ROI, all with an unprecedented level of adoption!
Clear Analytics – Details
Clear Analytics – Preisübersicht
Clear Analytics bietet eine Gratisversion und eine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für Clear Analytics findest du unten.
Clear Analytics Funktionen
Clear Analytics – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 6 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 25.5.2016
Great BI Solution
Kommentare: We found this to be a great way to delve into our data with minimal effort and maximum reward. Because it functions as a bolt on to Excel, it allowed us to easily manipulate our data, create reports, dashboards and KPI's without learning another software. As a small business without in-house IT, this was the clear choice and the only learning curve / pain point in setting it up was finding the relationships between the data tables, which was easily resolved with the help of their tech support. Because of the familiarity with excel, creating and manipulating reports has been easy to roll out, and the program was able to provide actionable data within a month of purchase. Although it lacks some of the visualizations of other software's, Clear Analytics does a phenomenal job of what a BI software should do, provide data in a usable format, and it does it at an unbelievable price point.
Bewertet am 23.3.2015
In the reporting world nothing is easy. The job of an Analyst is to make something from nothing, which usually means "Time Consuming." When the demand for timely and precise reporting grew, I looked at several programs to help satisfy the need and my sanity. My goal was to find a program that would allow me to manipulate formulas and data FREELY, control the end users viewing rights, and most importantly a customer service representative that knew more about reporting than me. I tested several programs, but they all failed miserably in what I felt as the most important functions in Reporting Software.
I was honestly taken back when I first demoed Clear Analytics. I remember thinking that I finally found a program that was developed by someone that has been in my shoes. I highly recommend Clear Analytics as a headache free solution to Data Analytics.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Clear Analytics an 24.3.2015
Thank you for the excellent review! We certainly hope to continue working with you to help meet your data discovery goals!
Clear Analytics Team
Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Excellent Option for Small Bussiness
• Responsible for 54 weaving looms production lines which produces denim fabric.
• Daily production planning and loom planning based on beam stock and sizing program.
• Ensure product quality and process adherence.
• Follow-up and crosschecking of preventive maintenance schedule.
• Modification of frequency, check points and machine parameters as per trend analysis.
• Manpower handling and ensuring discipline in department.
• To work in team with proper synchronization and brain storming upon probable solutions for defect.
Nachteile: We have integrated this with Microsoft BI and have really overcome the negatives at this time such as lack of mobile access and some of the more advanced visuals.
Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Makes excel user as power analyst!
Vorteile: Clear Analytics is very easy to use. It does not require programming or i.t expertise to create custom dashboards and queries in minutes.
Nachteile: Free trial is provided by the vendor and it is readily available on the web. You need to register or call the vendor to get the pricing once decided to avail.
Bewertet am 6.7.2015
Analytics @ its finest
1) One can expect a huge cost savings in not requiring a dedicated reporting writer on staff. Expect your financial end users creating a sharing reports from day 1!
2) Your business users will be able to to drill down to detailed data from summary via Excel (amazing!) Cons:
1) If you are not too well versed in Excel and prefer to have IT create reports, then you may be better off with a more traditional solution.