Wer nutzt diese Software?
Quality Reliability Environment, Health & Safety
Durchschnittliche Bewertung11 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis $295/einmalig
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1991
A visual tool that helps people determine cause and effect relationships and apply effective solutions to prevent problem recurrence.
- Compliance Management
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Verfolgen von Fehlern
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für RealityCharting
Bewertet am 11.10.2018
RealityCharting – My Cause-Mapping Tool of Choice!
Kommentare: I’ve been using RealityCharting since 2007 on problem solving efforts touching all aspects of the aerospace industry including in-service, supplier quality, engineering, facility, and large-scale systems integration / installation issues. I’m impressed with the outstanding support and service I’ve personally received over the years along with their ongoing commitment to always improving the software. Easy to use tool with extraordinary results!
Pro: So many ‘Pro’s’ but I will limit my comments to just two:
1. RealityCharting drives me to consider solutions I otherwise might have missed: If I follow the process behind the Apollo Root Cause Analysis methodology and ensure that I map both the Actions that contributed to the problem as well as the Conditions that existed that allowed those actions to happen… it forces me to take my problem down two very different cause paths. In turn, each of these paths provide opportunities for very different types of solutions; solutions I may have missed without the use of a tool that walks me step by step through the problem solving process.
2. RealityCharting as a Project Management Tool: The Cause Map generated from using RealityCharting provides me with the most comprehensive way to visually pull a very large project together. When I’m mapping out the many contributors to a horizontal stabilizer or pressure dome issue and have my team investigating everything from detail supplier, tier-one assembly supplier, transportation, and my own installation processes – it’s easy to lose track of where you are and how these seemingly unrelated efforts all tie in to helping me eliminate my problem. RealityCharting helps me manage my complex problems in a very visual way.
Nachteile: From someone who began Cause-Mapping without a robust tool – I’ve found there to be no ‘con’ in RealityCharting. It makes my job so much easier that it’s difficult to find any flaw. One recommendation would be to include the ability to map Potential Solutions directly onto my CauseMap.
Bewertet am 10.10.2018
RealityCharting Software V7.9
Kommentare: I have found the software to be easy to use after a very short time with it, and while there are a few enhancements I woulds like to see the current version is very stable and has not crashed or given me any problems. I find that it follows the process very closely and there is really no need to learn anything new just to document a problem. Those that have reviewed the standard reports, I provide from the software, have never come back with additional requests for information, so it appears to satisfy the needs of my readers.
Vorteile: There are a lot of great features within this package such as: It is very easy to put a lot of causes on a chart very quickly. This can be helpful if your building a chart in front of a group. The brainstorming section makes it simple and quick to transfer causes off of a manual chart because you just type and enter. After capturing them it is a simple process to drag and drop them into the main program. The software has many customization items that can be turned on or off depending on my preferences and I especially like the ability to add my own items to the problem definition since problem solving is slightly different for everyone. I also like the ability to choose the colors for the different types of causes because it helps me quickly see where I might be deficient in the process. The ability to link documents to causes for reference or evidence makes it easy to check things after an analysis is complete and the whole package with references can be emailed to others The Rules check helps me make sure I have fulfilled all of the requirements of the process but also allows me to bypass things since it isn't always cut and dried I like the way the software takes all of the information I have put in and turns it into a report that is usually 95% complete and needs very little input to finish off. This saves me from having to generate another report. Lastly I like the solution assessment function because it is objective instead of subjective
Nachteile: It doesn't integrate a time line directly into the software that can be used to get a jump start on the diagram, while not anything that would keep me from using it it would be nice to have. There is no way to cut and paste an email list into the team member info. Again not a big deal just that many times you have sent a list to team members and it would be nice to not have to reenter the data.