Wer nutzt diese Software?
Public sector (Councils , NHS trusts and more) and private sector organizations.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung13 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis 7.000,00 $/einmalig
- Preisinformationen Please see our rate card: https://panacea-software.com/pricing/
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Panacea Software
- Gegründet 2004
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Bibliothek von Vermögenswerten
- Kategorisierung von Vermögenswerten
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Mobile App
- Suchen / filtern
- Wareneingangs- / Einlagerungsverwaltung
- Agile Methodiken
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Traditionelle Methodiken
- Verfolgung der Kosten bis zur Fertigstellung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Zeit & Kosten Verfolgung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Panacea
Bewertet am 22.5.2017
Excellent software that has saved us an average of 44.7% on the print prices we paid previously
Vorteile: This software provides end-to-end management of marketing projects that involve any element of print and design. This includes all of the usual things you would expect, e.g. unique job numbers, client details, job specifications, scheduling, task management, etc. But what makes this software particularly useful and stand out from the rest are the instant "calculators" that enable to pull off prices on demand from any of your suppliers for virtually any given specification. Here's how it works in summary: Suppliers complete a range of complex price matrices upfront. This enables you to "call off" from their price lists from a calculator of your choosing. This effectively reduced our quotation timeframe for fetching a quotation from hours to seconds.
Nachteile: The User Interface could look prettier, but it more than does the job. In our experience, if you have staff that are not system-savvy or lack project management experience, they will require quite a lot of training to get to grips with the system, but this is because the system is very capable and can manage a vast majority of your marketing project management requirements.
Bewertet am 22.5.2017
Best software of its kind I've used. Fantastic support team. Makes job so much easier!
Vorteile: The online help pages are very comprehensive. Easy to use, reasonably intuitive. Reporting is very comprehensive - it's unusual for us to require a report that doesn't already exist.
1. Lack of inbound email functionality, especially when trying to pick up on a colleague's jobs. You can see the question posed but not necessarily the answer.
2. Lack of notification when suppliers interact - user has to check to see if proofs uploaded or provisional enquiries have been accepted.
3. Lack of dynamic scheduling when using pre-set schedule templates - if a date in the schedule is changed the remaining schedule has to be altered manually.
4. Now we've integrated Panacea with our finance systems some additional reporting requirements are coming to light, such as the ability to export all budget codes along with the sections authorised to use each one.
Bewertet am 23.5.2017
Great bit of software speeds up the whole process
Vorteile: instant prices from framework printers, saves money and time, also all associated documents housed under 1 Job number.
Nachteile: The process of producing purchase orders, has somewhat changed and can be confusing to rectify, mini quotes to purchase order does not go. It the only issue I have with the software.
Bewertet am 22.5.2017
Ease of managing projects and as MIS tool it really time saver & fantastic
Vorteile: The ease of use and flexibility to add new functionality eg Purchase to Pay module Dynamic Procurement System module.
Bewertet am 11.6.2015
Kommentare: It's simple! Luton Borough Council needed to have a system that could be implemented within 1 month. Done. It needed to be easy to use as training would be, on the job training. Done. Three people run all Design and Print services via Panacea so it needed to be efficient. Done. Project management, estimating, billing and reporting had to be managed in a timely manor from client, PR department, design, print and delivery. Done. Savings were made by simply using the print matrix supplied to all of our printers who populated it with their prices enabling us to save on time enquiring quotes, as Panacea made this instant. All standard design Letterheads, Business cards etc were template enabling anyone with a user name and pass word to order direct. Panacea has passed all expectations as a Print Management portal and we are now looking into how to use this tailored to each department as a buying portal for other products. It's flexibility is astounding, the possibility's endless, the result, making the tax payers money go further by being proficient in buying goods and services. This achievement would not have been possible without the professional guidance and continued support from the Panacea Team! keep up the good work.