von TouchBistro4.3 / 5 293 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
TouchBistro POS is perfect for any Full Service or Quick Service business looking to lower costs, increase efficiency and enhance their customer experience.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung293 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.3 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.1 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.1 / 5
- Startpreis 69,99 $/Monat
- Preisinformationen Our licensing is on a per iPad/iPad Mini basis.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2011
Über TouchBistro POS
TouchBistro is an iPad POS and integrated payments solution built for restaurant people, by restaurant people. TouchBistro has powered over 23,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries worldwide, that has been named the Best POS for Restaurants four years in a row by Business News Daily. Restaurants buy TouchBistro because they want a POS that can help increase sales, improve customer service, and inform business decisions. TouchBistro comes with 24/7 expert support.
TouchBistro POS Funktionen
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Integrierte Buchführung
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Getrennte Kontrollen
- Kontrollen aufteilen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Getrennte Kontrollen
- Kontrollen aufteilen
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Elektronischer Handel
- Rückgaben nachverfolgen
- Verkäufe nachverfolgen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für TouchBistro POS
Bewertet am 22.6.2019
Worst customer support - EVER
Kommentare: This is one of the most arrogant company's I've ever encountered. All along they've been treating me like they're doing me a favor and I'm bloody fortunate to pay them every month for a service that has now cost me in the thousands over the purchased hardware and rented software thousands. Soon as possible, I'm off to another provider -- one that actually answers the phone before I have to shave again.
Vorteile: When it works, which is usually right up to the latest and greatest new "software update", its highly intuitive, its easy for the staff to handle, its easy for me to program, and has quite useful analytics attached.
Nachteile: It breaks A LOT - and always at the worst possible time, and their customer support would have to be five or six times better to just suck. First time it took them 7 HOURS to return my urgent tech support call - lost a dinner service. Next time it was 9 HOURS -- not only lost dinner... but we lost a lunch service too!!! Then they started getting better... next time it was only 4 hours... called 10 minutes into the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals [I missed the rest of the game]. To their credit, I had their support person call me back in 15 minutes [the time it takes to get from my house to the restaurant] - and he was able to fix the problem in just a tick over 90 minutes. Tonight it was 3 hours and 10 minutes before the call back came. I was on my motorcycle [don't talk or text while riding]... called back the number on the voicemail... only to find myself back in a queue. Its been 40 plus minutes so far... but fool that I am, I'm still hopeful.
Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Silvercreek has benefited in many ways from using TouchBistro.
Vorteile: The most popular opinion from our staff is the ease of use with TouchBistro. The program needs barely any training assistance, staff picks up the location of menu items quickly, customers are impressed with the technology, and in a small space like our coffee house the size of the unit compared to our grandfather of a cash register we can host more treats for our customers.
Nachteile: We struggle with getting prompt response when in a stressful or urgent situation. Restaurant business is fast paced and requires immediate help, especially if we are stalled in being able to take payment or assist a customer in another way. Guests don't appreciate being asked to wait while we try to contact Touch Bistro unsuccessfully. Email response time is reasonable. We also struggle to offer emailed invoices directly from touch bistro without having to switch over our wifi, slowing down service. We are also struggling to have reliable synching on our online account to view sales reports.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von TouchBistro an 8.12.2017
Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro easy to use and your customers are impressed with the technology. Good for you for being on the cutting edge!
Please know that we hear your concerns and are actively working to add more certified, in-house, support staff on an ongoing basis.
If there's anything else I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Easy to use, intuitive with excellent stats and dashboard.
Kommentare: After researching the market for new POS system for my newly established Cafe/Bar I found Touch Bistro to be superior to many products in the market. It is cost effective, easy to use, doesn't require specialized equipment (Only Ipad, printer and cash till), easy to install and learn on your own and requires minimum training for new staff. One of the most important feature that many other POS don't provide is the dashboard and cloud reporting. I rely heavily on these data to manage my business effectively and efficiently. It provides a breakdown of sales performance over any period of time, connects to my accounting system and load sales data directly into my accounting system, has excellent integration with 3rd party apps such as 7Shifts for scheduling and Shogo for accounting. I'm truly impressed with this product and it's robustness. I have recommended the product to many other business owners and I always get the same reaction of amazement when they see the reporting it provides compared to the POS systems they currently use.
Vorteile: Dashboard and cloud reporting. ease of use.
Nachteile: Technical support seems to be overwhelmed and you can rarely connect with them when you need them most. They try to get back to you within 24 hours, but in most cases that's too long and have significant impact on our business.
Bewertet am 27.3.2017
Room for improvement
First off: TouchBistro seems to be the best option out there for a full-service restaurant POS. We looked at everything we could find (that's available in Europe) and trialed the three leaders, and TouchBistro came out on top. We moved from an outdated local POS and have generally been happy. It works as expected, it hasn't had any catastrophic failures, and represents OK value for money.
That said, there are some problems, both with the software and with the sales/support:
- Frequent crashes when printing tickets (more than once per day). You have to restart TouchBistro, find your now-closed table, and reprint the ticket.
- No way to print invoices. This is required in most European countries and TouchBistro offers no way to do this. It causes us a big delay to have to generate one in Word and print it out for the customer. If they are going to sell in Europe they need to have this core function that other, more basic, systems offer.
- No way to print and charge part of a table. Missing is the ability to select various items, regardless of which seat they are at, and let me print a ticket and charge for those items. We literally lose 30 minutes a day moving items between seats for large groups when they want to pay.
- No menu support for multiple locations. Even though they have a page on their web site dedicated to franchises and multiple locations, the capabilities aren't there. Menus have to be painstakingly typed in by hand on the iPad (no cloud/web support) and while you can eventually move a menu from one location to another, it is a convoluted procedure involving a call to tech support. This was one of the selling points that attracted us to TB and they haven't delivered.
- No reporting support for multiple locations. You have to log in, view one report, then log out and log back in with a different username to see the other report.
- The localization (Spanish at least) is horrible. It's like Peggy Hill did it. They seem to have just run all the strings through Google translate and much of it is nonsensical.
- Impossible to update menu during service. If something runs out or a beer tap changes, you have to wait for everyone to log out. We are going to stick with TB for now, but there is room for improvement.
Vorteile: Easy to use and train.
Nachteile: There's a huge list in my review.
Bewertet am 8.10.2016
For iPad soulution for busy restaurants, this is your answer!
I have a higher volume seafood restaurant in Key West Fl called The Stoned Crab. We wanted a system where wait staff could service multiple tables while taking orders with out having to go to a main terminal. After trying another system and seeing others that relied upon cloud support and internet we were left with a crashed system and back to basics. A good resturantuer recommended Touch Bistro, I can tell you things are now amazing, the systems works incredible off its own network(yes you loose internet and never skip a beat) it's fast, reliable and the customer support and tech can't be beat. I really lost faith in entering the market with iPads after a big faluire, but Touch Bistro made me a believer and goes out of there way to find new ways to give us data and programs that we want. To sum it up, if you want to increase service, business, effiency and have happy staff.....You just found the right system, take it from me who found then latter than sooner, you won't regret.
Vorteile: Customer support, fast system, no internet needed to run, menu photos and special items to show to customers at table, data to watch your bottom line and a ton more.
Nachteile: No chip card swipe yet, I would say more program features, but when I asked for more they made more. I am having trouble with this part as the programming can be a bit tech, but they help you and then your good.