Was ist Timesheet Mobile?
Timesheet Mobile bietet eine webbasierte, GPS-fähige Lösung für Zeit-, Anwesenheits-, Projekt- und Workforce-Management, mit der du deine mobilen Mitarbeiter jederzeit orten kannst. Wähle ein kostengünstiges monatliches Abonnement aus und lade die Smartphone-App herunter, um sofort auf erstklassige Geofence Location-Technologie zuzugreifen. Behalte den Überblick über Mitarbeiter vor Ort und erhalte sofort Benachrichtigungen, wenn die Mitarbeiter nicht am Arbeitsort sind. Lässt sich nahtlos in die meisten Buchhaltungsprogramme einbinden und vereinfacht so den Personalabrechnungs- und Rechnungsprozess.
Wer verwendet Timesheet Mobile?
Timesheet Mobile ist eine ideale Lösung für die Bau-, Catering-, Energie-, Gesundheits-, Hauswirtschafts- und Sicherheitsbranchen sowie für alle Unternehmen, die sich über mobile Mitarbeiter auf dem Laufenden halten müssen.
Du bist nicht sicher, ob Timesheet Mobile das Richtige ist?
Mit einer beliebten Alternative vergleichen
Weitere gute Alternativen zu Timesheet Mobile
Bewertungen über Timesheet Mobile
Our experience has been very good
Kommentare: Benefits are it fits our needs better than the previous software we were using. I like all of the features offered, and it's worked well to this point.
Easy to use software that allows us to geo fence customer properties, which makes it easier for employees to log in and out of the system. Integrates with QB which is a definite plus.
Perfect Program for Off site work
Kommentare: Overall our experience has been great. We've been able to manage hours worked, jobs scheduled, locations of job sites and much more
Time sheet mobile Is perfect for our business since we have alot of work out of the office. employees can track their time from their phones, request changes, check scheduling etc. We all love it here.
I cant think of anything I dislike about timesheet mobile. its easy to navigate and I haven't had any issue during the 2 years I've used it.
A number of things.
1. Any reported problems are dismissed at "syncing issues" and never actually addressed or fixed, so I just quit calling.
2. Customer service seems empathetic when I call, but nothing gets done. I have asked for a feature to be updated for a year now and all I get is "it's in the queue." and "how much of a deal-breaker is it?" Seriously? And then I never hear from anyone again. Nobody EVER follows up on problems I have reported.
3. I asked for training on the new interface and made an appointment to do so. The person with whom I was to train blew off the appointment, so I never received that training, that day or ever. They never called to reschedule.
4. The phone numbers for employees DO NOT sync from QB to TSM. I must manually enter them to get their apps to work.
6. The battery draining this app does...the GPS is out of the question to get accurate punches, so the fencing is useless, which is one of the reasons I bought the service.
5. Every single pay period I must go in and adjust times and delete double entries and otherwise make things legible for my accountant to read. This does not help me. Overall, I have become more and more frustrated with this app. I am switching as soon as I can.
Antwort von Wagepoint
vor 7 Jahren
This reviewer was running an obsolete version of our software and did not wish to use our latest version that addressed these concerns 2 years ago.
My limited use review
I have been attempting to use Timesheet mobile for the past 30 days, but have found that the program has not been consistent on the way it opened each day, some days I could go into the manager section to punch in my crew and some days I had to use My TSM. This section was also non consistent and some days it took up to 30 minutes to punch in 3 men.
I used to be able to punch in the men under the manager section and go into MyTSM to correct time cards if need be. Yesterday I could not get into the My TSM section to change job numbers when the men changed jobs.
Last night I forgot to punch out the men, so I did it this morning when I got to work, but again this morning, I cannot get into My TSM to correct e time cards.
If the Admin Assistant has to do all the corrections for the entire company, this program is more labor burdened that paper time cards.
It does not work consistently and is very time consuming on the job sites trying to figure out what is required to punch in the crew each morning. Some mornings it took up to 30 minutes, then I had to go back into time sheets to correct start times.
Good product, great customer service
Software is easy to use and is a helpful in keeping track of the movement of our maintenance staff and for recording hours worked.
Sometimes where there is a update, there is a slight glitch in the application that causes problems for my guys in the field.