Wer nutzt diese Software?
SEO agencies and In-house SEO professionals.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung5 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 3 / 5
- Funktionen 3.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3 / 5
- Startpreis 5,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2014
- Google Analytics Integration
- Keyword-Recherche Tools
- Nachverfolgung mobiler Suche
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SEOmator
Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Many interesting features, covers more than it can control
Kommentare: It covers some basic SEO needs and its price is really accessible to start with any tool. It works and it's good, but in some ways it falls short.
Vorteile: The audit tool is very complete and allows to identify basic problems of SEO structure such as duplicates and missing metadata. I really like the possibility of exporting the data ready to present in PDF documents
Nachteile: The off page was not completely reliable; I use other tools for this in which I trust and show different data in many aspects. I think it is one of the cases in which they wanted to cover all areas of SEO and failed. Maybe they should focus on On SEO that have more potential.
Bewertet am 12.1.2019
Kommentare: You get what you pay for, and along with the low price comes a company that is unresponsive, and unwilling to keep their product up to date with the current Google standards. Not much point in providing your customers with audits that are incorrect.
1. Free widget that automatically does website audits and gathers leads for more comprehensive audits
2. Low price
1. Non-existent support (company NEVER responds to email and doesn't answer the phone)
2. Outdated functions that still use meta descriptions when they were over 300 characters
3. Is CONSTANTLY down and offline so the widget doesn't work half the time