Wer nutzt diese Software?
Managers, Directors, VPs, and C-level executives at progressive organizations.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung643 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $7/Monat
- Preisinformationen Per person, per month.¿ Billed annually.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2012
15Five is a fundamentally new way for businesses to unlock the potential of their entire workforce. Through a lightweight weekly check-in, 15Five delivers everything a manager needs to impact employee engagement and performance, including continuous feedback, objective (OKR) tracking, peer recognition, 1-on-1s, and reviews. Over 1,900 forward-thinking companies on lists like Best Places to Work and INC. 5000 use 15Five to scale their culture and bring out the best in their people.
- Anpassbare Fragen
- Individuelle Berichte
- Self-Service Portal
- Unterstützt externen Gutachter
- Zusammenfassende Berichte
- Kostenplanung und Prognosen
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Qualitative Analyse
- Quantitative Analyse
- Strategische Planung
- Wertungslisten erstellen
- Wichtige Leistungsindikatoren (Key Performance Indicators, KPI)
- Gesellschaftliche Anerkennung
- Gesundheit & Wellness-Programme
- Kulturelle Ausrichtung
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Benutzerdefinierte Bewertungsskalen
- Beurteilungen der Kompetenzen
- Individuelle Entwicklungspläne
- Laufende Leistungsverfolgung
- Review Cycle Tracking
- Self-Service Portal
- Weighted Performance Measures
- Strategische Planung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für 15Five
Bewertet am 10.7.2016
15Five completely changed the way we lead our team
Kommentare: I signed my team up for 15Five some time ago, hoping that this software would somehow tell me the questions I needed to ask to help them grow. When we first started our journey, the suggested questions quickly ran out, though! This was actually a great thing, as I could see the potential value, but now I needed to develop my own questions. This has been a MASSIVE recognition - software can't tell me what to ask my team, but it sure can help me create a culture with my own questions! We use 15Five to manage a nationally-disbursed Field Team of 27 associates, and routinely have extremely high satisfaction within the team. Just last week, I sent out a survey to the team to rate their managers on 8 key indicators (including 15Five interactions) - the result was a 97% favorable rating across all 8 KPIs. There's a lot that goes into that high rating, but 15Five is the glue that holds us together!
- It's easy to use week-to-week and serves are our "meeting space"
- The use of "repeatable questions" has allowed my team to evolve from conventional performance management solutions to an ongoing discussion of each associates performance
- The visuals in the Dashboards allow me to display to the rest of the organization how my team is trending and continues to get the chatter going with other teams who don't (yet) use 15Five
- The OKR feature allows us to coach our team on ensuring that they are trending well towards both their professional and personal goals
- I still struggle with the Question Queue, but have developed my own work-around to deal with that
- I wish that associates were not allowed to see other responses before submitting their own each week. There are some on my team that seem to look at other responses before submitting their own
- Associates should not be able to submit their responses before a pre-set date. My team is supposed to submit on Monday mornings. We are trying to drive a culture of reflection on Monday's before starting the week, but often they submit early (like on the weekend) - which has caused issues of them submitting before new questions rolled in.
Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Why you need to consider 15Five
Kommentare: I've worked for companies that had millions of dollars in revenue and companies that boasted many billions in revenue and both size orgs and every others that fall somewhere in between could find value in implementing this tool. The key is to use it consistently and be willing to objectively accept, analyze and use the data that is returned.
Vorteile: I'm in the 30th year of my working life and career and have been fortunate to have seen a lot tools that center around the human resources arena. There are a lot of good ones out there and I've used many of them with success. But there is something different about 15Five. This tool gives you the right-size touch points to measure your team's temperature all along the way. Too many companies rely on annual reviews, or semi-annual if they are proactive to gauge their employee's mindset and solicit feedback. Two days out of the year doesn't come close to providing meaningful data. 15Five offers up a non-threatening way to check-in with your team and make sure everyone is in the game. There have been times where the 1-5 scale for "how did the week go" produced a "3" response. It presented the opportunity to ask the right questions and correct any challenges within a 5-day timeframe instead of the traditional 6-month interval. In some instances, the lower rating was based on factors outside of work which is helpful to know as well because home and work life always comingle despite our best efforts to separate the two. All-in-all... an extremely valuable tool.
Nachteile: Perhaps a few more analytics for managers to check into but nothing that takes away from the overall value of the tool.