Durchschnittliche Bewertung3 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis 99,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2008
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Drag & Drop
- Support mehrerer Bildschirme
- Animationen und Übergänge
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Bildschirm teilen
- Suchen / filtern
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SlideDog
Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Interesting idea to prevent presentation glitches!
Kommentare: SlideDog is a great presentation tool for building a playlist of slide decks from different sources. I like the idea and problem this solves and I think they've built a clean and well designed platform.
SlideDog is interesting idea and product and is extremely useful when multiple different presenters or presentations are to be used. Here's what I like most:
- I like the purpose or problem they're attempting to solve. We've probably all been there - in a situation where you or someone you know's presentation failed to work because of some strange issue. SlideDog prevents that because you're able to load all sorts of presentations in as a slide deck playlist. That's a simple idea, yet brilliant!
- I love that this software is so accepts so many different file types. It doesn't seem to matter what year or version or update you have, they all seem to be compatible.
- In my first experience, I was amazed at how simple and clean it is. That's important to me. Yes - I like advanced features - but I love a simple user interface and SlideDog provides that. It's logically and aesthetically arranged.
- When building a slide deck or playlist, you can also include polls or opportunities for feedback. That's extremely useful. We had multiple presenters that were going to be presenting, and this allowed us to gather feedback forms that were consistent (or even personalized).
- Similar to NearPod or PearDeck, you have the option to do "Live Sharing" and blast a presentation to multiple devices. This increases engagement, in my opinion.
- The built in "clicker" or slide changer is also a neat feature that is operated through a phone app - great idea!
Here are some setbacks that I've experienced with the platform:
- SlideDog does not work on Apple products. That is a major setback for some users.
- I know their purpose is not for creation, but it would be great if they added this feature. I understand that the platform is not designed for modifications either, but if a mistake is noticed, it can be tedious to go back to the original presentation source, make the update, and then shift it back to SlideDog.
- I really just think the premium version is too pricey. This is great for what it is, but I cannot justify the price when the presentation source has the ability to present, as well.
Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Cool features and simple to use
Kommentare: SlideDog is a handy, simple tool to make presenting easier and run smoother. There are some really cool, interactive and useful features that it offers.
-It's a pretty intuitive design. Even on my first use, it was pretty easy to figure out where everything is.
-The interactive features are awesome. You can super easily create a poll, or ask an open ended question for doing a live presentation (audience gets a link and can participate)
-I really appreciate that you can put a web-page into the slideshow and access it without leaving your slides. Super convenient and makes the presentation process go a lot smoother
-You can download your slideshow to a Powerpoint file. I haven't used this feature myself, so I'm not sure how it affects some of the more interactive functionality, but still a nice option.
-I like that you have the option to either automatically advance or click through your slides
-Cool that there's mobile integration!
-The software ran really slow on my computer. Although the interface is simple, it feels a bit clunky and dated.
-In my opinion, it would make more sense for this be a web-based program rather than one to download on your computer due to the live-presentation nature. I prefer to use web-based software for things like this.