Wer nutzt diese Software?
Prezi Business ist für all jene die im beruflichen Kontext präsentieren, sich von der Konkurrenz abheben, innovativ sein und eine starke Verbindung mit dem Publikum eingehen möchten.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung964 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2009
Über Prezi Business
Prezi Next, die neueste Präsentationssoftware von Prezi zeichnet sich durch ein dynamisches und flexibles Format aus, in dem du dich frei zwischen Themen bewegen und so direkt auf individuelle Anforderungen des Publikums reagieren kannst. Dieser reaktive Ansatz schafft eine völlig neue Art der Kommunikation, die wir dialogorientiertes Präsentieren nennen. Das Ergebnis? Sinnvollere Konversationen und bessere Ergebnisse sowohl für den Präsentierenden als auch für das Publikum.
Prezi Business Funktionen
- Animationen und Übergänge
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Bildschirm teilen
- Suchen / filtern
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Ziel- / Kontingentverwaltung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Prezi Business
Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Prezi is unique, but be smart with usage!
Kommentare: Creating presentations that pop and have a fresh, dynamic feel.
Vorteile: First, I want to point out that Prezi is a great platform. It feels like you're using a platformed that is inviting us into the future of presentations and slide decks. It's simple to create a fresh, dynamic slideshow - but what's great is that doesn't feel like a slideshow! The generated movement (natural zooming) almost hooks your audience and takes some of the heavy lifting off of the presenter. The ability to integrate images, documents, texts, hyperlinks, and even videos is also an incredible feature. From a creator standpoint, although there is a bit of a learning curve if your shifting from another slideshow platform, Prezi is relatively simple to learn to use. The features and layout are not overly tedious to learn to navigate. Prezi just recently added the collaboration feature, which was needed in the Google Drive era we live in. This enables users to collaborate on one dynamic show. Another high point is that they offer a free, web-based option before paying for a subscription. Last, Prezi is just different - it operates, feels, and looks unique. It's not a linear, click next, click next show - it breaks the mold!
Although there's much to love, I would recommend that you use it with caution. Here's why:
- If you over use it, then your audience will essentially see it as a slideshow. Prezi has to be used with purpose - to make a presentation pop, if that makes sense. Overuse will lead to desensitization, losing the "wow factor."
- Don't try to use this last minute. As mentioned earlier, there is a learning curve involved. Not only learn to create, but learn to present it effectively. If you haven't rehearsed and practiced, and you try to lead a Prezi presentation... it could end badly.
- Web-based is a pro/con - so just realize that you will not be able to use this platform if you do not have wireless access or limited WiFi. There is an export feature, though, which could help, but I do not have experience with this.
- In my experience, it is important to note that some people just don't like Prezi. Audience/students complained about the animated movement and motion and preferred something more predictable and easy on the eyes. Just keep that in mind.
Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Prezi has more Power than Powerpoint!
Vorteile: I was first introduced to Prezi in one presentation I attended at a local university. My initial impression was that it was such a powerful, engaging, visually stimulating tool for making presentations. Ever heard of "Death by Powerpoint"? Well, Prezi has some magical powers to alleviate such boredom by making slides twist, turn, zoom in/out, pop out, and see the minute to the BiG picture! Collaboration is at the heart of Prezi Business. It makes your Prezi presentations and story creation more dynamic by engaging more minds to work on the same material together. Feedback and commenting are easy via the chat feature. Teams can also work on a common/shared folder for easy access to content. This is cloud based so we can all work together anywhere and anytime as long as we're connected to the net. At the end of the day what matters is the effectiveness of one's presentation/efforts. Prezi Business has helped our marketing team via Data Analytics. We are able to get actual data feedback on who viewed our Prezi, which parts are engaging and which parts are boring and where they tend to just skip through, etc. This feedback helps us to further improve specific parts of our storyboard, visuals, and presentations. There are many templates and sample/public Prezi's out on the Internet to be used as a reference. It can also be branded accordingly using one's corporate logo and images.
Nachteile: Prezi is a little more difficult to explain and to train our (older) staff. Hence, it took a bit of a learning curve to grasp the tools and to fully maximize its features (esp the analytics). People got so used to PowerPoint that they initially resisted Prezi. I just wish Prezis can be downloaded or exported into an executable presentation for mobility/run-anywhere without the need for Internet access.