Wer nutzt diese Software?
Fitnessunternehmen, Fitnessfachleute, Personal Trainer, Fitnessstudios, Fitnessclubs, Fitness-Unternehmensketten, Sportmannschaften, prominente Sportler, medizinische Fachkräfte
Durchschnittliche Bewertung564 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2012
Trainerize ist eine Personal-Training-Software und eine mobile Anwendung, auf die 75.000 Fitnessfachleute und Fitnessclubs weltweit vertrauen. Erweitere dein Geschäft, steigere deine Einnahmen und erhöhe die Mitgliederbindung mit Online-Personal-Training, In-App-Kommunikation, Gruppentraining sowie Workout- und Ernährungsverfolgung. Trainerize stellt eine Verbindung zu den besten Anwendungen auf dem Markt her und ermöglicht es dir, deine Personal-Training-Kunden besser zu verwalten und wie nie zuvor zu motivieren. Trainerize ist 30 Tage lang kostenlos. Registriere dich jetzt.
- Elektronischer Handel
- Verfolgen der Teilnahme
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Trainerize
Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Best tool I could find for my online training & health coaching business
Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive. It's very easy to program for individuals and groups, communicate, see progress, give nutritional help, and charge/track services. I recommend it to any trainer looking for an online platform.
Vorteile: I really like how there are video demos of all the exercises - and if there is not an exercise in the list that fits what you are looking for, you can use a YouTube video and create your own. It's user friendly to the clients as well, and they can track their progress in various ways. They can track their weights used for each exercise, refer to weight they have used for that exercise in the past, and then when they finish a workout, the app tells them if they have set a new personal best (and it tells me too!). I was also able to upload nutrition information and set macro goals, and see their progress if they link My Fitness Pal. I also appreciate how I get a push notification when a client completes a workout, sets a personal best, or messages me - eliminating the need to constantly open the app for updates. It sends them reminders to do their workouts as well.
Nachteile: I feel like it took me about a month to figure out how to create workouts and have them appear to the client how I wanted them to. There are also features for the client that I don't think they are aware of, and would be helpful if there was a mini tutorial they could go through when they get started (tracking weights, substituting an exercise, etc.) I also had one client who said she had to take the app off her phone because it was slowing things down/wasn't working - but that could have been an issue with the phone.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Trainerize an 1.5.2019
You are making us blush!! Thank you so much for your kind review :) We are thrilled you love our workout builder! Good news, our marketing team is currently working on some great "how-to" and educational videos that will be coming out soon! I can definitely pass on your feedback to them so they can touch on those topics!
- Team Trainerize
Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Kommentare: I love the app and think it's a great concept. There's lots of room for improvement. I've been using it for about half a year now and I'm getting more used to it. But it wasn't too easy to figure out initially.
1. I like the timers for the circuits and the rests.
2. I like the ease of creating the workouts.
3. All the video demonstrations are great.
4. The automated messages, reminders to workout, ability for clients to check-in.
5. Data! Weight charts, measurements, progress pics, tracking stats
6. Love how you can deactivate clients without having to delete their data.
7. The daily recap sent to email.
8. Ability to upload meal plans
1. I don't like how you can't modify a program from your phone. There are a lot of things you can't do from the phone and have to be at a computer to do.
2. It'd be nice to link the Apple Watch.
3. The check-in and start now is confusing to my clients. There should be one button to start the exercise and that should automatically check you in.
3. It would be nice if there was a fast forward or a skip for the circuits, just in case they need to skip an exercise. Maybe they're injured or for some reason can't do that one. Instead of waiting until the time is up, they can move on.
4. It would be cool for my clients to be able to watch the demo video during the circuit. Instead they have to pause the workout to watch the video. It would be great it the video played while the time continued so they can do the exercise while watching the demo video.
5. Should be a way to add drop sets or a variation of reps.
6. Would be cool to keep a client subscribed to a program and still be able to customize one or two things on their program without unsubscribing them/converting to custom plan.
7. Small issue, but I'll still mention it: on the newer iPhones, it's hard to fast forward the demo video because the slider is very low. The exercise doesn't start until he explains it so usually 5-10 seconds later and most people just want to get to the demonstration part.
8. Inability to send video over the messaging app
9. Would be nice to be able to load multiple meal plans
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Trainerize an 13.5.2019
Thank you so much for your review and feedback!
We are so happy you like the ease of creating workouts and tracking your clients progress in Trainerize!
Good news, we will be integrating with the Apple Watch soon. We are also going to implement a feature that allows clients to skip exercises in interval workouts!
Stay tuned :)
- Team Trainerize