Durchschnittliche Bewertung16 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.3 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.6 / 5
- Funktionen 4.4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Royal 4 Systems
- Gegründet 1984
Complete ERP solution with a variety of modules that cover every aspect of distribution, manufacturing, planning, and more.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für R4
Bewertet am 7.6.2019
A Fully Customizable Strategic Resource
Kommentare: In our experience, Royal 4 represents a before and after. Their expertise and creativity, developed over years of servicing a vast scope of customers and operations in many geographical areas, have been an invaluable resource that has enriched our own system and processes; they are always able to make positive suggestions based on what they see it works in other applications, but especially, they have always been able to sit down with us to actively listen to what we need, and they work hard and smart to respond to the trust we have been putting on them for the twelve years we have been working together. Before implementing Royal 4, our monthly physical inventories were always showing costly discrepancies due to the lack of a proper process and control system. Now, with WISE we do a full warehouse inventory once a year with no variances, because the system prevent user errors on each transaction safeguarding our operation at every level. Proper supply replenishment is also ensured by programming minimal and maximum levels for every item in our warehouse, in combination with an automated system that provides a daily notification for items that drop below the minimal stock quantity, we can trigger purchase orders to avoid missing reordering stock in a timely manner. As a distributor of packaging materials, it is imperative for us to have multiple unit of measures, Royal 4 allows us all the flexibility we need on this matter.
* A very intuitive system that's easy to learn, operate, manage and train.
* Ability to customize, so it responds to our very specific needs.
* A truly cost-effective solution that enables our team focus on what’s really important for us as a distributor… Provide an extraordinary customer service!
* A great and enjoyable team of professionals, able to understand us and develop solutions to help our day to day operation be more efficient, reliable, and process oriented, which translates to a better working environment and a more profitable company.
* A 100% accurate solution to efficiently manage our inventory, from product receiving, movements within our warehouse, shipping out to our customers, and potential product returns via an easy to use RMA system.
* Comprehensive tracking of everything done within the system, we always know who's doing what with both, products and transactions, which provides complete accountability to safeguard our operation.
* A full solution for our complete operation, from order receiving and processing, warehouse management, purchasing, invoicing, accounts receivables and payables, to other accounting and financial resources built into the system.
* Fully exportable reports, which can be edited to fit our needs.
* Flexibility to easily process customer orders out of our own warehouses, or drop shipments for products shipping directly from our suppliers to our customer’s facility.
* Ability to fully automate specific repetitive processes.
Nachteile: Just like with any other technology solution available in the market, it's always better to line up in the most descriptive and detailed possible way, all the functionalities and specific performance characteristics that are expected of any new implementation or changes to the system. With this there's no room for mislead interpretations or misunderstandings that could potentially delay a project.
Bewertet am 8.4.2019
WMS Royal4 Wise Review
Kommentare: My overall experience with R4 was a very good one. The support staff was able to help our 24/6 staff at random times and configured our needs as we enhanced the systems through implementation in all of our warehouses. The system allowed us to manage through multiple types of orders via multiple types of areas, locations and system environment variables. The team stays in touch and is able to communicate from the end user to the top.
Vorteile: The aspects I liked most about this software is the ability to dynamically enhance our system to meet company objectives and process requirements. We were able to produce strong system functions to generate bottom line efficiencies for our warehousing life cycles. WISE was able to handle multiple types of RF functions as well as desktop program accessories that fit our business needs.
Nachteile: The aspects I liked least about the software was the reporting build outs. The reports were not user friendly and did not communicate what were looking for in terms of managing the system and displaying metrics that drove efficiency.
Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Wise at Kreg Tool
Kommentare: The customer service experience with Royal is top notch. They take the time to listen to my requests for projects and respond to critical help desks tickets in a timely manner. I have been please with the experience with Wise since I started using it 4 years ago.
Vorteile: A key benefit of the Wise software is the ease of use for the IT department and the end users. Once you get the system set up, it will just run. Downtime is virtually non-existent. The user interface is clean and provides easy access for the end users. We are able to track our inventory accurately and ensure that all of our orders are shipped out on time. Royal 4 customer service is excellent and I enjoy working with the developers that are assigned to my help desk tickets. Wise has provided a solid shipping system for Kreg Tool for the past few years.
Nachteile: It lacks the ability for the IT Admin the ability to customize or add functionality without the assistance of Royal 4. Most mods require the use of a Royal 4 developer.
Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Proco Products, Inc. - WISE Integration
Kommentare: Before WISE integration, we were a manual warehouse operation and now with our bar coded inventory, we are a much more efficient warehouse operation which has increased our revenue.
Vorteile: The WISE system has enabled us to streamline our warehouse operations and has led to a near zero inventory discrepancy. Proco has a $3.0m inventory that turns about 3-4 times per year. Since integrating WISE into our business operations we have also become a completely paperless operation.
Nachteile: I can honestly say, that I have no dislikes about the software. From day 1, the team at Royal-4 has worked diligently with us and have added numerous customization's to suit our business plan and requirements.
Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Kommentare: Overall the WISE system has been pretty good. Of course there can be improvements to make it more user friendly but overall we are happy with the software.
Vorteile: The WISE system has help us significantly. I would say the best thing about WISE is its ability to keep track of out inventory. We are now able to get pretty accurate numbers on our inventory. Before WISE, our inventory tracking was a mess. Now we know where products are located and where they are coming from.
Nachteile: The least thing I like about this software is the multiple screens we need to open to get information. I wish we could just double click on a particular lot and see all the transactions for that lot. It could be more user friendly.