von Bridgit4.5 / 5 135 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Bridgit Field is being used by developer, general contractor, and subcontractor firms across thousands of construction projects in North America.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung135 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2012
Über Bridgit Field
Bridgit Field makes construction less complicated from day one with a field-focused solution that simplifies communications and coordination, increases accountability and visibility, and improves quality. Developers, general contractors, and subcontractors across North America use Bridgit Field on over 7,500+ projects to manage and track site inspections, checklists and project milestones, streamline task management and site communication, and unlock real-time data to boost site performance.
Bridgit Field Funktionen
- Bestellungen ändern
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Mobiler Zugriff
- RFI und Vorlagen
- Qualifikationen und Kompetenzen
- Fotos in Berichten
- Vor Ort drucken
- Berichten Fotos hinzufügen
- Drag & Drop
- Integration von Zeichnungen
- Kommentare / Notizen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Bridgit Field
Bewertet am 20.6.2017
It has been a tremendous help, it is very easy to use
Vorteile: Its quick, its reliable and automated. The learning curve was short and swift for users of all technical abilities. Photos are a big help
You need to establish a clear methodology for use by each project team which can make it complicated. Some items, like paint touch ups, as so frequent that it becomes time consuming to create a new item for each paint mark. If you create one item and list the spots in the description, you cannot close it until all items are complete.
I think there are also some functions that are clunky, like changing users or viewing a list of items in the app. The placement of where you tap to access the lists are not clear to all users, so we have experienced some missed items until they were shown precisely where to tap.
The final downfall, which I think is most important and would take the software to new levels is the adoption of multi-phased deficiencies. Items such as moving a potlight require several users to be informed, yet it would remain "open" on their lists until all parties are finished, OR the first party closes it and the remainder of the trades no longer see it on their lists. Staging it where completion from one trade notifies the next that they need to begin would be a major step forward
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Bridgit an 5.7.2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Bridgit Closeout! You've made some great recommendations. Thanks for saying that our product has been a tremendous help on site :)
We've got some good news- we have a solution in the works for our iOS app that will allow you to add a deficiency to multiple locations. There will be some time savings for you with this feature.
As always, if you have any questions about workflows (or Bridgit Closeout in general), your customer coach is always here to help! Feel free to reach out to Danny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate you leaving a review!
Bewertet am 31.5.2019
A very good punch software package
Vorteile: I have used many other punch management software packages, but none is as straightforward and easy to learn and use. It is intuitive, flexible over multiple platforms, and best of all, Bridget takes care of all the notifications to subs.
There are some functional improvements that can be made to help the ease of use.
1) There needs to be an added approval stage for back punches. After a Sub makes a punch item correction and marks the item "Complete", there needs to be a way for the General Contractor to confirm their acceptance of the correction separate from the Architect/Owner "Approval". This is important because the punch team can be a different person than foreman who is managing the sub's corrections. As a manager, I need to be able to review if a corrected item is acceptable to my team before we conduct the architect's back punch.
2) When using the phone app, there are times when I want to filter by multiple types. For example, if I am walking a sub through a unit, I would like to be able to filter for a specific unit AND for that subcontractor. I can do this on my computer, but not on the mobile app. This needs to be corrected.
3) On the mobile app, a user can copy an item to multiple locations. This feature is not available on the computer version. This should be expanded.
4) When conducting a punch walk in the field, it is best to minimize keystrokes. It would be preferable if the app could be modified so that when a photo is being taken and added to an item that it only take one keystroke and the photo is added. Instead of the current method which requires you press "Take a photo"; then press the photo shutter button; then press "Use photo"; then press "Save" (but I don't want to save).
Bewertet am 21.6.2017
It has been very helpful in the punch process.
Kommentare: I benefit from speeding up the punch process. Also Bridgit makes it easy for our subcontractors to see exactly which items they need to fix.
Vorteile: Makes creating and maintaining punch lists much easier and quicker. The user interface is simple and is easy to pick up which is very nice for people that aren't as tech savvy. It is also great that you guys are on the android app store so now anyone that has access to a smart phone can get the app.
Nachteile: Sometimes you have to click through too many fields to add a similar item. shortcuts would be nice. For example if I am in a certain room and I want to keep adding items to this one room it would be helpful to not have to click through the floor, location, ect. I'm pretty sure you guys are already working on this issue. but other than that I don't have any complaints and if I do you guys are easy to get ahold of.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Bridgit an 4.7.2017
Thanks for leaving such a great review! It's great to know that our product has been really helpful in the punch process (and in speeding it up!).
Quick tip! We have a field locking feature that will help save you a lot of time when adding multiple deficiencies. You can now lock locations, assignees, tags, and due dates. To lock a field, simply hold it for a few seconds and a lock will appear :)
As always, if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to contact your customer coach, Danny, at email@example.com. Thanks again for leaving a review!
Bewertet am 26.2.2019
A Great Tool for Contractors
Kommentare: Much improved efficiency. I also use Bridgit Field for non-construction management such as research. It captures a diagram from a book just as fast as it photographs a site condition
Ease of use - takes less than 30 seconds from a cold start to photograph, locate, comment, assign and send a deficiency or issue. Even faster for multiple similar items with the pinning feature.
Works in the field office as well as it does in the field- Project Managers, Coordinators and Superintendents can add, track, and close items from a laptop just as well as from a smartphone.
Easily filtered- have you got a meeting with the mechanical sub in 2 minutes? That’s about a minute longer than it will take to create a report showing all their open issues and deficiencies. Works just as well for lists like open RFIs, submitter status, etc.
No Consultant version- the pricing is based on job $. A small consulting firm can easily manage a $20 million project, but Bridgit Field costs are based on multiple contractors, subs, suppliers, etc.
Checklists need work- somewhat clunky
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Bridgit an 5.3.2019
Thanks so much for leaving a review of Bridgit! We love hearing that you've begun using our software for more than just construction management.
We also really appreciate your feedback ¿ we're always looking to improve our app and make it even better for our users.
Thanks again for leaving a review!
Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Use Case: General Contractor using software purchased by Owner
- For trades that installed the app and used it it was very efficient and enabled us to communicate well.
- For trades that did not use the software, it was still useful to assign things to that person or company. We have a TV set up in the board room and they were able to come in on breaks and we would pull their list up on the screen and review, we would also print lists for them if they preferred.
- Email reminders are helpful as they reduce the burden on our team.
- We had an extremely tight deadline on this project wherein I, along with 2 others, spent my entire work week walking/running around the tower, adding items to Bridgit and following up with trades. Without this app I firmly believe we would have missed the deadline. We had trades following minutes behind our list updates rectifying issues, which cannot be done when a report has to be typed up and emailed out.
- Easy for subcontractors to use
- Real-time updates and assignment allowed us to complete a surprising amount of work close to a major deadline
- Insights tool allowed me to show a 'scoreboard' during weekly meetings, which motivated trades
- Pinning makes data entry easier
- Hard on battery life
- Filters tool in web app is very specific, but can be tedious to set up certain views. Insights helps with this, as well as saved filter groups. Filters are lost when you refresh the entire page
- There should be a way to bulk remove an assignee from tasks, because we had multiple occurrences where someone with PM permissions made an error
- When a task email is sent, there is no way to cc myself on the email. I would like to have the option to have this in my inbox so I can follow up. This also applies to reports, typically I would email a report to myself, then draft an email and attach it for the individual.