Wer nutzt diese Software?
Bridgit Field is being used by developer, general contractor, and subcontractor firms across thousands of construction projects in North America.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung138 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.6/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.6/5
- Kundenservice 4.8/5
- Funktionen 4.3/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.2/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2012
Über Bridgit Field
Bridgit Field makes construction less complicated from day one with a field-focused solution that simplifies communications and coordination, increases accountability and visibility, and improves quality. Developers, general contractors, and subcontractors across North America use Bridgit Field on over 7,500+ projects to manage and track site inspections, checklists and project milestones, streamline task management and site communication, and unlock real-time data to boost site performance.
Bridgit Field Funktionen
- Bestellungen ändern
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Mobiler Zugriff
- RFI und Vorlagen
- Qualifikationen und Kompetenzen
- Fotos in Berichten
- Vor Ort drucken
- Berichten Fotos hinzufügen
- Integration von Zeichnungen
- Kommentare / Notizen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Bridgit Field
Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Great Punch-List Tool
Kommentare: Easy to learn and use, the pages are not cluttered and easy to filter through information. Has a reasonable capability to slice and dice data.
Vorteile: Easy to navigate and clean layouts. Can generate reports and send them out anytime.
Nachteile: Can't create CSV reports on the mobile app, but we can on the website. Sometimes too many clicks to go to a location tag.
Bewertet am 31.5.2019
A very good punch software package
Vorteile: I have used many other punch management software packages, but none is as straightforward and easy to learn and use. It is intuitive, flexible over multiple platforms, and best of all, Bridget takes care of all the notifications to subs.
There are some functional improvements that can be made to help the ease of use.
1) There needs to be an added approval stage for back punches. After a Sub makes a punch item correction and marks the item "Complete", there needs to be a way for the General Contractor to confirm their acceptance of the correction separate from the Architect/Owner "Approval". This is important because the punch team can be a different person than foreman who is managing the sub's corrections. As a manager, I need to be able to review if a corrected item is acceptable to my team before we conduct the architect's back punch.
2) When using the phone app, there are times when I want to filter by multiple types. For example, if I am walking a sub through a unit, I would like to be able to filter for a specific unit AND for that subcontractor. I can do this on my computer, but not on the mobile app. This needs to be corrected.
3) On the mobile app, a user can copy an item to multiple locations. This feature is not available on the computer version. This should be expanded.
4) When conducting a punch walk in the field, it is best to minimize keystrokes. It would be preferable if the app could be modified so that when a photo is being taken and added to an item that it only take one keystroke and the photo is added. Instead of the current method which requires you press "Take a photo"; then press the photo shutter button; then press "Use photo"; then press "Save" (but I don't want to save).
Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Use Case: General Contractor using software purchased by Owner
- For trades that installed the app and used it it was very efficient and enabled us to communicate well.
- For trades that did not use the software, it was still useful to assign things to that person or company. We have a TV set up in the board room and they were able to come in on breaks and we would pull their list up on the screen and review, we would also print lists for them if they preferred.
- Email reminders are helpful as they reduce the burden on our team.
- We had an extremely tight deadline on this project wherein I, along with 2 others, spent my entire work week walking/running around the tower, adding items to Bridgit and following up with trades. Without this app I firmly believe we would have missed the deadline. We had trades following minutes behind our list updates rectifying issues, which cannot be done when a report has to be typed up and emailed out.
- Easy for subcontractors to use
- Real-time updates and assignment allowed us to complete a surprising amount of work close to a major deadline
- Insights tool allowed me to show a 'scoreboard' during weekly meetings, which motivated trades
- Pinning makes data entry easier
- Hard on battery life
- Filters tool in web app is very specific, but can be tedious to set up certain views. Insights helps with this, as well as saved filter groups. Filters are lost when you refresh the entire page
- There should be a way to bulk remove an assignee from tasks, because we had multiple occurrences where someone with PM permissions made an error
- When a task email is sent, there is no way to cc myself on the email. I would like to have the option to have this in my inbox so I can follow up. This also applies to reports, typically I would email a report to myself, then draft an email and attach it for the individual.
Bewertet am 27.10.2019
Best Multi Functioning App
Kommentare: I use this app daily and its been a great help in assisting me in my daily duties and responsibilities
Vorteile: I can document anything not just deficiencies - set reminder, notify others and track all different things daily
Nachteile: Sometimes it slow. It should be able to run more customizable reports off mobile devices not just computers.
Bewertet am 26.6.2017
For the most part has been OK.
Gathers the PA all in one place.
Good history as it will always be avaliable.
Good customer service. Any questions I have a well answered.
The audits need to coordinated with each other so that the performance audit is in the same numerical order as the Tarion order is in the same numerical order as Closeout.
Need to download the PA pictures to Closeout.
Cannot send messages from underground garages.
Pictures when taken in garages sometimes are not saved.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Bridgit an 4.7.2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Bridgit Closeout and mentioning our great customer service! We always want to ensure we are there to help our users.
I'm so sorry to hear that you experienced some difficulties when in low connectivity. Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to speak with someone from our team in person.
Thanks again for leaving a review!