Wer verwendet ART?
Mid-sized enterprises desiring to automate the balance sheet account reconciliation and financial close process without incurring substantial cost or undergoing a long implementation.
Was ist ART?
SkyStem delivers a powerful close and account reconciliation application called ART, for organizations seeking to streamline their financial processes. Our cloud-based solution eliminates up to 90% of manual activities in a company's accounting department while strengthening internal controls and corporate governance. ART's key benefits include reconciliation automation, automatic reporting, real-time updates, fast implementation and your own internal server environment with access anywhere.
ART – Details
ART – Preisübersicht
ART bietet keine Gratisversion und keine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für ART findest du unten.
ART – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 86 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 19.1.2018
The software is really helpful and straightforward once you get used to it.
Vorteile: This is a great software that not only provides a much needed visibility in accounting, but it also makes the process of accounting easier by matching balance settlements. That's my favorite part.
Nachteile: Sometimes you might stuck while navigating through activities at the beginning but once you get used to it, it becomes really straightforward and so helpful!
Bewertet am 20.6.2017
Easy to use, easy to make changes. This product has been very helpful to standardize our recon's.
Kommentare: paperless, Central location for all recon's. Although we don't use the tool in the capacity it can be used, we like how the top page gives us uniformity. We have saved time by giving our internal auditors log in's to retrieve what they want instead of the accounting team making copies or sending emails.
I like the tasks portion. Although we currently use it to track our journal entries, I see it as a great monthend check list.
We have two companies, one on each side of the country and we both use the tool for recon's. It is a great way for the east coast to see the recon's for the west coast without having to travel. Out internal and external auditors have all the recon's at their finger tips along with the sign off trail.
Nachteile: We need a way to have the preparer "take back" there recon after they submit but before it's reviewed. The instructions can be a little more detailed. We like to read and do ourselves. Helpful tips should be on the site.
Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Satisfied User - Internal Audit Director
Kommentare: From an Internal Audit perspective, ART works well as an archive facility.
Vorteile: Ease of Use. Setup was a bit challenging in terms of the re-occurring / auto-reversing transactions that are necessary.
Nachteile: The ad-hoc reporting is a bit primitive / not as sophisticated as needed. Unable to traverse across fiscal periods for reporting. Hyperlink functionality between tasks would be welcomed and would assist in our productivity.
Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Vorteile: Have not had a feature that stood out as something that is likeable other than it is a tool that appears to work.
1) It can't or doesn't remember your log-in ID so you have to type it in each time. Other programs will at least remember it and only the password is needs to be entered.
2) User's can load another month's recon until the prior month is reviewed/approved. Becomes a roadblock to processing and workflow as recon may be okay but reviewer just has not gotten to it.
3) Multiple step process to save and then submit a recon. If not aware of proper steps, then recon is identified as not being done when it is. If "submit" is clicked it should be the 1 and only step.
4) Should be able to see past comments without having to go to the particular month for the reviewer to see history of review notes on particular account
5) Not intuitive on the some of the functionality to get reports out
6) Going back to undo a step, e.g. take back an approval, sends it back to preparer rather than putting it in the "to be reviewed' stage. It was approved once and maybe it is just the reviewer that wants to make a change to the review note but it goes back to preparer it seemed from the occasional times this was done.
Bewertet am 2.7.2018
The system works very well for our needs
Vorteile: Ability to store reconciliations online. Eliminates need for paper storage and filing. Ease of uploading excel and other documents.
Nachteile: Uploading tasks could be less complicated. Previewing an attachment you uploaded without having to download it first would be a big plus.