Wer nutzt diese Software?
Unter den Nickelled-Kunden sind Startups ebenso vertreten wie Weltunternehmen, der Einsatzschwerpunkt sind SaaS-Lösungsanbieter und interne Softwareinstallationen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung14 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2014
Interaktive Leitfäden ohne Code erstellen, mit denen jeder Nutzer eingearbeitet und konvertiert werden kann. Unsere einfachen Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitungen können OHNE Codeintegration in jede Website eingearbeitet werden. Die erste Nickelled-Websiteanleitung kann man in Minutenschnelle aufbauen und sofort mit Kollegen, Kunden oder Interessenten teilen. So lassen sich Kunden und Teams zu Änderungen auf der Website, Arbeitsprozessen und Online-Tools schulen. Nickelled kannst du noch heute GRATIS ausprobieren (keine Kreditkarte erforderlich).
- Sammlung mehrere Kanäle
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Nickelled
Bewertet am 8.2.2018
One of the best products I have used in my entire career!
Kommentare: I listed a lot in my review. But the biggest benefit is that we can roll out a product to our clients that we can be proud of and promote. Before Nickelled out guides were cumbersome to read and use. We have always talked about doing marketing campaigns to our clients, but never have, with this software we will definitely market it to our clients. I'll be sure to let you know how successful it goes!
All of our guides and tutorial up to this point have been static PDF documents with Screen shots and text to explain what to do. Many times the images are blurry or too small to convey your message. With these guides we can get a crystal clear snapshot of every web page making the guides visually appealing to go through. Here are all the features I love about this software.
1. User Interface is intuitive and easy to navigate.
2. I can easily move pages around and add content on the fly.
3. I can set links to any section of our guide, making our table of contents the key feature for clients to get to where they need to go.
4. Tracking data such as # of clicks, % of completed the guide, and a satisfaction survey.
5. Customize the guides to match our color scheme.
6. The Nickelled team is very responsive and answers all my questions promptly.
7. Importing of other guides is easy.
8. Ability to recover deleted guides (I accidentally deleted a guide and the Nickelled team got it back for me with no problems)
9. Cost Effective - we are a small firm but have a large audience so it was a no brainer to sign up.
10. Our clients absolutely love these guides, I have gotten countless feedback on how amazing they look and work.
11. We have cut down on the amount of time it takes to walk a client through our website saving us countless hours.
Nachteile: I think with any piece of software there are always features you wish were available for your specific needs. Our website will be changing and this means we will need to update all of the web pages to our guides. Though it will require additional effort it will be well worth it.
Bewertet am 11.5.2018
We used Nickelled for product demos for a new social networking product.
Kommentare: Simple guided tours of fundamental processes our website visitors might need to take on my client's site.
Vorteile: It was easy to setup the Nickelled walkthroughs and the pricing was extremely low, especially compared to some immediate competitors. The processes that we wanted and needed to explain to new website visitors were pretty basic and Nickelled was the right solution for us. It was quick and easy to setup and customer service was great when I ran into small hiccups - getting back to me quickly. We were able to get the demos set up in a matter of hours with a price tag that was reasonable for a startup of our size.
Nachteile: The mobile version of the software was a work in progress. The processes that we needed to guide our user through were very basic so the fact that it wasn't an exact match to our mobile site it was effective at guiding the user through the simple processes they would need to take on the mobile version of our website. I wish that there was the ability to bypass the thumbs up and thumbs down at the end of the guided tour, or at least add some styling to this mandatory step.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Nickelled an 11.6.2018
Thanks for the wonderful review, Kate :)
We are also pleased to confirm that it's now possible to disable the feedback survey at the of the guided tours, as requested!