Wer nutzt diese Software?
SharpSpring bietet Marketingagenturen und KMUs eine leistungsstarke und kostengünstige Marketingautomatisierung zu einem Bruchteil der Kosten der Konkurrenz.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung523 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.2/5
- Kundenservice 4.5/5
- Funktionen 4.3/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.6/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2012
SharpSpring ist eine umfassende Marketingautomatisierungsplattform mit robusten Funktionen und Performance. Die Anwendung ist eine der flexibelsten Plattformen auf dem Markt und bietet leistungsstarkes, verhaltensbasiertes E-Mail-Marketing, native oder Drittanbieter-CRM-Integration, Social-Management-Tools, Builder für Zielseiten und Blogs, universelle CMS-Kompatibilität und Integration mit Hunderten von Apps. SharpSpring kostet in der Regel weniger als ein Drittel als andere Plattformen und bietet Marketingagenturen ein spezielles Partnerprogramm.
- E-Mail Marketing
- Ereignisgesteuerte Aktionen
- Mehrere Kampagnen
- Lead Scoring
- Lead Segmentierung
- Verfolgung von Interaktionen
- Analytik / ROI-Verfolgung
- Anpassbare CTAs
- Dynamische Inhalte
- Lead Scoring
- Sales Intelligence
- Social Marketing
- Zielseiten / Web-Formulare
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SharpSpring
Bewertet am 31.7.2019
SharpSpring user for 4+ years
Kommentare: We really are able to do so much more with our marketing. We can see the interaction of clients with our marketing as a whole, not just off of one campaign. We can trigger emails and actions based on their behaviors which is very beneficial.
Vorteile: Being a Partner for 4+ years has allowed us to grow with them. When they were a startup, we were able to really see the changes the partners were requesting and the software has come a long way. They really value their Partners (agencies).
Nachteile: Sometimes SharpSpring likes to release new features, while they need to also work on continually improving their existing features.
Bewertet am 20.11.2019
A powerful platform, but still has a long way to go
Kommentare: We use Sharpspring for email automation, marketing automation, lead tracking, reporting, as a CRM, and as a sales tool. It allows us to track contact interactions from first touchpoint through sale. It has been a huge help.
Vorteile: My favorite thing about Sharpspring is the ability to track and analyze the entire life of a lead, from start to finish. It allows us to optimize our funnels and nurture prospects from interest to sale. It is a really powerful tool and offers (almost) everything you need for marketing automation from automated workflows to landing pages and forms to email design. I also love their lead scoring.
Nachteile: Though it offers a lot of features, it's not all that usable compared to similar products. There are countless small usability issues. Landing pages are pretty difficult to create. Support is usually great – but can at times be entirely unhelpful. Automation has some key features other tools allow. Overall, there are just a lot of features that still need to be added in order to really compete.
Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Integrated Marketing and Sales with no hassle
Kommentare: For the B2B tech startups I serve, who are just getting started with their sales and marketing efforts, SharpSpring is the ideal platform. They change quickly, and it's easy to quickly change the platform to adapt to those pivots and support developing processes.
1. Customer service is highly responsive.
2. Templates for emails and landing pages are easy to use without design or development expertise.
3. Incredibly easy to customize: add fields, pipelines, dashboards, automations particular to your processes without coding or other specialized knowledge.
1. Landing page builder is kind of basic. However, new releases come regularly and is probably not a big deal if you have an html developer handy.
2. Integrated social scheduler functionality is a bit basic.
3. If you have significant custom complex report needs, this is not the platform for you. They have great canned reports that any layman can find value in, you can download csv files of many things, and you can customize a dashboard with report "widgets." But not a lot of ability to dig into raw data.
Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Must have for marketing and sales in growing business
Kommentare: I can't speak highly enough for the great staff. I have mentioned them in another part of this review, but they really have been a lifesaver going above and beyond. For example, I am not really comfortable with CSS and wanted a certain form to be two columns. I asked for reference material on how to make it happen. They sent me the materials AND the code to place in my form. AWESOME!!!!!
Vorteile: Everything you need to grow a business is in one place. The interface is easy to use and very intuitive. However, my favorite part of the company is the awesome support staff! Migrating from another platform, there is always a learning curve and workflow adjustment. If there was something we didn't know how to achieve in SharpSpring their friendly staff would explain with great detail how to get it done and integrate into the workflow we created.
Nachteile: Their social posting, responding section of the software is still a bit weak and we do utilize another piece of software to get this done, but we remember their software is about the automation and converting leads to customers and it does that very well, so this is an easy area to compromise.
Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Kommentare: Started out fine until we realized that all the report data within SharpSpring was false. We understand that data accountability is an issue in the marketing automation industry as a whole, but SharpSpring is especially terrible at this. The fact that upper management in IT recognizes that email report data is different between what's in SharpSpring email reports, what's in SharpSpring Life Of The Lead, and what's in the exported email report excel list and subsequently admits that none of it is entirely correct is beyond me. The software is meant to provide genuinely insightful feedback to track user activity and potential conversions, however, the development team.
Vorteile: Marketing automation features are very helpful.
- There is no escalation process for customer support requests that are above a customer support reps expertise
- Email report data is BS and one of the heads of IT at SharpSpring admitted it. The report data within SS differs from the data exported; the excel file has duplicate headline titles with different meanings/data; email data is shit - we sent test emails internally and didn't open them and it shows we opened them 3 times in SS and 4 times in the exported report
- Life of the Lead is the most valuable data within SS and yet you cannot automate based on any of it
- Life Of The Lead duplicates email "opens" and "clicks" based on how many people are in the chain, giving a false view of engagement from customers
- Email clicks are a load of BS - it shows that emails were opened and every link clicked within 10 seconds of sending because of spam bots/filters. SharpSpring doesn't filter this data out, so we can't tell the difference between what's real and what's not. "Can't we export the excel sheet and do that filtering ourselves?" Nope - as stated before, one of the head IT guys at SharpSpring validated our concerns that the excel email report is indeed, shit data. None of it is usable
- Rather than creating a backlog of needed updates and releasing them as a batch update on non-business-hours, SharpSpring product development teams push updates during work hours, breaking crucial functionality for 3+ hours/week, leaving our sales staff twiddling thumbs and complaining.