Wer nutzt diese Software?
Die IDE kennt wirklich Deinen Code und hilft, indem es intelligente und relevante Vorschläge in jedem Kontext gibt: Instant-Code-Vervollständigung, on-the-fly-Codeanalyse, einfache Projektnavigation, Refaktorierung-Tools
Durchschnittliche Bewertung471 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 299,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2000
Über IntelliJ IDEA
IntelliJ IDEA, die Java-IDE mit der am schnellsten wachsenden Mindshare, enthält Unterstützung für Java 8 und Java EE 7, neue Tools für Android-Entwicklung, Editor-Verbesserungen und verbesserte Gradle-Integration
IntelliJ IDEA Funktionen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Mobile Entwicklung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für IntelliJ IDEA
Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Best IDE for Software Development
Vorteile: Intellij is one of the Best IDE available for Free. There is a long list of feature that make it a great tool for application development. It`s Editor user-friendly with a list of shortcuts to help developer move quickly between files and perform task without taking hand off the keyboard. It support Code Colouring that visually help a lot in writing efficient and effective code. But the most useful of all is the code completion. While working on a huge project mistakes are tend to be happen, like misspelled variable or function name etc. But with IDE that`s not the case. I not even need to type half of the name, simply by typing first 2-3 letters i can chose from the list for possibility. Another Heavily used feature is real-time code inspection. It help me correct more then half of the mistakes without going to execute and find. that saves my valuable time and effort. Built in VCS (git) is one of the easiest i have ever used. It allows me to visually differ two versions of same file and help me select which line of code from which version i want in my final file without removing the rest of the code which is very useful which testing patches and fix. With a vast library of plugins one can customise the IDE to there specific need. Support for dependencies resolving for a library and Different File format come handy.
In my experience this tool is a great and must have requirement for a software . But sometimes having a huge list of functionality can be the downside also.
In certain cases like working on a large file features like code colour styling, code completion, code inspection slow down editor's functionality. I encounters big amount of ram usage in such cases and need to manually collaborate it by switching off some of its functionality.
Another is that code of its premium features. For a freelancers it is very costly to purchase the license and in the end the left looking for the alternatives.
Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Full-featured and indeed smart IDE. It just works and thus makes my programming easier.
Kommentare: It simply made my work easier. From small details like 'smartly' renaming files, to multi-line text selection all the way to performance, advanced settings and support for all kinds of features and plug-ins.
- What I like most are the shortcuts. Every other IDE also has shortcuts but IntelliJ (and Jetbrains generally) has done a great job with theirs. At least for men, they seem intuitive.
- Offers many, many features but still manages to have a great performance.
- Sounds trivial, but the settings are well structured and searchable! Almost everything is customizable and if not there is probably a plugin for want you want it to do.
- Solid Versioning Support with git as well as svn, both within the console and the UI.
- Great Maven support. Auto-save, great search function.
Overall I could list all the features I like, many you can find in other IDEs as well. But when using IntelliJ, I just feel it gets out of the way and lets you work & if you don't know how to do something, there is usually a nice "intelligent" trick on how to do it, or it is not hard to find online.
- The student/academic license is really appreciated.
- The product is constantly updated, which is a good thing but it is somewhat bothersome. Of course they have to ask the user,, but would be nice if it just updated without prompting, at least for smaller updates.
-The integrated console its fine, but (at least on Windows) it sometimes lags and stops working. Not that often, but it happens.
- Co-workers that used another IDE, usually complained of certain bugs within IntelliJ, for example, when compiling. I, however did not experience such bugs.
- It is not cheap.
- There are a ton of IDEs and (if I am not mistaken ) IntelliJ is the 'flagship' product which includes all features of e.g. PHPStorm or Webstorm. If you are doing Web-Programming for example, then IntelliJ would be a little bit of an overkill. That might be a problem if you barely use Java, and thus simply not use the many functions that IntelliJ has.
- Resolving git conflichts was sometimes difficult. In some regards the UI, UX could do some finetuning.