von Design Simulation Technologies3 / 5 3 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
SimWise is for companies who make mechanical things that move. Machinery and mechatronics market are good fits. It has helped thousands of engineering professionals, students, and educators.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung3 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 2.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 3.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3 / 5
- Startpreis 2.000,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Design Simulation Technologies
- Gegründet 2005
Über SimWise 4D
SimWise delivers 3D kinematic and dynamic motion simulation tightly coupled with 3D Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Optimization. You can simulate the dynamics of an assembly, size components, determine part interference and collision response, identify stresses induced by motion, produce physics-based animations, and test your control systems. By simulating in this unique virtual environment, you resolve design problems, reduce failures and warranty costs, and turn around designs faster.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SimWise 4D
Bewertet am 23.7.2019
One of the best Mechatronic motion control software
Kommentare: I used SimWise 4D to simulate a robotic arm maintaining a gripped payload. The simulation results were very accurate and having the ability to communicate with Simulink had the best experience of testing different algorithms. The drawback was the limitation of Simulink and the need to carry a lot of backend coding in order to add MATLAB scripting.
1. Easy to use with good tutorials.
2. Connectivity to MathWorks Simulink enables fully integrated mechatronics motion control and analysis.
3. Easy to monitor stresses coming from applied forces in real-time simulation.
1. No APIs for modern mechatronic software like National Instruments LabVIEW or MATLAB scripting.
2. Mating issues when Importing assemblies from popular mechanical software like SolidWorks.
3. Exported models to SolidWorks do also have mating issues.
Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Need some more straightforwardness
Vorteile: Very promising software that create extremely accurate simulation and can be used in a lot of fields
Nachteile: This software need some more straightforwardness, it took a lot of actions to have a same result than other programs
Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Bad user experience
I evaluated the software and I Was very dissapointted.
The software needs a lot of clics in order to do the actions.
When the simulator finds problems in the calculation, you have to restarte the software because it gets mad.