Wer nutzt diese Software?
Durchschnittliche Bewertung11 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 17,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2013
ShootZilla will get you organized and in control.
Removing the guess work - do things at the right time and in the right order with a clear visual overview.
Never write the same email twice - send your perfect personalized emails with 1 click.
Get more business - share double bookings in the ShootZilla network and get free leads.
Forget remembering the details - all your clients, workflows, documents & emails in one system.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für ShootZilla
Bewertet am 20.8.2017
shootzilla for efficiency and peace of mind!
Kommentare: Peace of mind, incredible increase of efficiency, better customer service, more income
Vorteile: With shootzilla if FINALLY got my workflow in place and can ensure best costumor service and reliability for my clients. The software really forces you to think about what your ideal workflow is and incorporate it step by step. Now I can take on more clients and still be on top of all the processes with amazing peace of mind. Shootzilla is very easy to use and quite customizable. It really opend my eyes in regards of professionality and streamlining. On top of that the customer service is incredible: the team of Shootzilla know the photography field very well and is usually back to you with a helpful answer within 24 hours . Signing up for Shootzilla was one of the top 5 most valuable business investments of my career as a photographer. If you are considering doing it: stop thinking and try it out for yourself!
Nachteile: There is really nothing bad about the software. I personally would wish some more customized options but I understand that my needs might not be everyone elses. Either way Shootzilla spot on covers 95% of all I would ever wish for in a client managment system.
Bewertet am 19.9.2014
I love it so much, I want to hug it all day! :)
By nadia ..
Today, I realized two things that have always occurred to me as a highly unlikely combination:
1. It is peak wedding season
2. I do not feel very stressed You don't believe it, right? One year ago, I'd never thought this could be true either. Instead, I would frantically:
- run from bed to computer in the morning, leave the desk once to pee, and go back to bed around midnight. (1 good thing about this habit - no worries about what to wear, because pyjamas would do just fine for night ánd day!)
- try to save time by eating super quickly (while editing pictures, of course)
- scribble to-do lists on every chewing gum wrapper I could find. Mind you, new lists every day, because I kept losing them in the growing stack of paper on my desk This, and more stress-driven (and let's face it, insane) working habits. I felt like a very confused maniac. Little sleep. Waking up with all those deadlines racing through my mind. Friends were concerned if I was still alive at all. Me too. Not to mention that I had already missed 100% of my deadlines at ány given point in time. And now I am here, pretty relaxed and wondering what I did right. Well, I may have improved more than 1 thing in my business this year, but I can honestly say ShootZilla is in my Top 3 of favorite improvements. I can see my to-do list in ShootZilla, so I can remove it from my mind - and from the chewing gum wrappers. It is super clear what I have to do, ánd in which order. This gives me room to breathe. And a sense of freedom that I haven't experienced in my work for a long time. There are only a few things in life more rewarding than seeing all those green bars, basically giving me compliments about how well I am running my business. Green bars that prove to me I am right on schedule. That I can go to that picknick without feeling guilty. I can convince my friends I'm alive by actually seeing them, and I discovered that having a social life is fun! I eat on a real table, and sometimes I even read a book when I finished lunch. And although there's still a lot of work, I feel in control. Seriously, I pee more than once a day now and it feels amazing, I can totally recommend it. Concluding: I feel freaking awesome now that I've got ShootZilla. I love it so much, I want to hug it all day! :) To all the photographers out there, struggling with an overload of work / underload of relaxedness: try ShootZilla and you will not regret it.
Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Very customizable and comes with many useful features. Highly recommended for anyone.!
Kommentare: As a part time photographer, It's very easy to work with this application. It's simply amazing & Highly recommended for anyone..!
'Shootzilla' Comes with beautiful dashboard and valuable features. I can create workflows according to my plans and add milestones to track workflow progress.
Dashboard shows us the progress of each project with color indications. So we can easily identify "what we need to do" to complete the remaining tasks before deadlines.
It comes with integrated e-mail facilities. Also they provide 'reminders and notifications' features.
By using this service we can easily organize our photos and events in one place. It's cloud based and it comes with backup features.
Also they provide amazing tutorials to familiar with 'Shootzilla' within short period of time.
Nachteile: It's better if they provide free plan with some useful features. But it's okay, anyone can easily afford existing subscription plans. Highly recommended for anyone. Perfect application. very satisfied.
Bewertet am 13.8.2014
Complete system that creates total overview
Kommentare: It gave me a chance to completely fine-tune my workflows to my standards. Things I realize I am forgetting are being added straight away so I will not forget them anymore in the future with my other clients. I have completely ditched the spreadsheet that I used before and am now using ShootZilla for my leads, my weddings, my portrait shoots, my album orders, everything! Everything that once used to be in my head is now in my ShootZilla system. I am no longer afraid to loose track of things or forget things. I know I wont skip a step for each shoot I do. I used to forget if I already asked my clients for a downpayment and then I had to check it and waste time reading through all my notes. Furthermore I love that I am able to access it everywhere. When I am shopping and I receive an inquiry I check if I am still available and I can react to the couple so much faster. Little thing is that the web version scales down a lot on my smart phone, but the developer is currently working on an app that will launch any time now! It created overview for me, but also forced me to build a structure for my photography business and made me take my business seriously. It provides clarity on what I can do and what I really have to do. It makes me a better wedding photographer.
Bewertet am 20.8.2014
Absolute Best CRM for Photographers
Kommentare: I have been searching everywhere for the "right" CRM for my photography business. 99% of CRMs are not designed for service-based businesses like ours, and then the ones that are, are way too complicated and stuffed with a bunch of things you don't really need or use, and usually cost a lot more due those extra features. This product is worth the price and more. I've found other CRMs actually became a hassle for me to use; instead of saving me time, it actually took more time to use them. With ShootZilla, it's the complete opposite. All I have to do is put in my client's contact information and type of session, and then it automatically populates my to-do list for me and reminds me of things I always forget to do, or never really thought about doing before. It's as simple as checking off what I've done, instead of having to create my own tasks. That being said, I can still go through and customize everything to my liking, which is great for control freaks like myself. I am so in love with this product. I wish I had found it sooner.