The Loan Office
von Applied Business Software
Wer nutzt diese Software?
The Loan Office was specifically designed to meet the loan servicing needs of the small lender. Ideal for mortgage lender, hard-money lenders, note servicers and consumer finance lenders.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung38 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis 4.500,00 $/einmalig
- Preisinformationen Install locally or access via the Cloud
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Applied Business Software
- Gegründet 1978
Über The Loan Office
The Loan Office is an affordable, easy to use, powerful solution specifically designed for the small lender. Seamless QuickBooks integration, built-in document scanning, track loan charges and advances, recurring and event driven reminders, unearned discounts, email statements and notices, incremental funding, conversation log, track insurance and senior liens, unlimited user-defined fields, Microsoft Office integration, and much more.
The Loan Office Funktionen
- Automatische Fonds-Verteilung
- Bearbeitung von Krediten
- Compliance Management
- Gebühren Management
- Verwalten von Anwendungen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für The Loan Office
Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Small Business User
Kommentare: The Loan Office has really helped to make us look more professional in the eyes of our borrowers, and it has saved me a lot of time.
1. interacts easily w/ QuickBooks
2. allows me to send borrower statements directly from TLO
3. much easier to produce payoff demands
1. if it embedded a bit different calendar/reminder platform, that would add a lot of value to me.
I separately run "Remind Me," but this isn't a big deal.
2. annual cost for software support and for upgrades seems high. Now that I know how to use it, I am guessing I won't call in more than twice a year.
3. I would love to be able to use TLO from home and my office, ie, log into the same TLO platform and use it whereever suits my schedule that day. I understand the need to prevent multiple users from sharing the same license, but I am a one-man shop and there has to be a way to do this.
Bewertet am 23.9.2016
Glad we made the switch!
We have been very happy with our installation of TLO. The support from Wyatt Gilbert, Ramiro Ruiz and JoAnn was fantastic. They answered endless questions while we were making our decision, and supported us every step of the way during implementation.
Our processes are much more efficient, our information on files is more consistent and easier for staff to access. Since bringing TLO online, we have been able to successfully expand our territory without any added staffing expense.
Loan Office was easy for staff to learn to use, and the integration with Quick Books is nearly seamless.
Vorteile: Ease of use, ability to store & organize attached files, multi user capability. The integration with Quick Books for exporting payment transactions is smooth.
The Reminders section is not as flexible, or visible as we would prefer. The custom reporting component is not user friendly, even with an experienced Crystal Reports user.
We use the custom fields extensively, but find it difficult to report on those fields