von Online Reporting
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Independent Adjusters, MGA's, TPA's and Ins. Co's.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung21 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis 46,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Online Reporting
- Gegründet 2005
The # 1 ranked Claim management system for independent adjusters, TPA's, MGA's, & Mutual Ins. Co.'s. System does not apply to Public Adjusters. Entire system is based on the input from our 1000's of Users. Integrates with Outlook, Quick Books, Xactimate, Xactanalysis, Symbility, NFIP/NFS, LEDES and Google Maps. FileTrac also offers an Adjuster Database module that allows you to track licenses, certificates and so many other criterias. Best suited for companies with 85+ claims per month.
- Compliance Management
- Elektronische Ansprüche
- Nachverfolgung der Anspruchsresolution
- Nachverfolgung von Eigenbeteiligung & Selbstbehalt
- Papierbasierte Ansprüche
- Verwaltung der Zahlenden
- Öffentliche Verwaltung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für FileTrac
Bewertet am 5.2.2019
FileTrac - Hands down one of the best decisions I've made for my company
Kommentare: I have utilized the FileTrac claims management system in my offices for over 10 years. I reviewed/researched other products prior to implementing FileTrac. None of the other products compared to FileTrac’s features and benefits. If you are considering a fully capable claims management system, I highly recommend you start with FileTrac. You will not be disappointed.
• Intuitive & Easy to Use
• Affordable – No upfront costs or fees. Unlimited users/locations at no additional cost. Only cost is a one time fee per claim that is very affordable. The cost is easily recouped in gained efficiencies.
• FileTrac is a Progressive & Forward-Thinking company that adds new features and benefits often.
• Full and easy integration with other platforms such as Xactimate, Symbility & QuickBooks.
• Advanced Reporting Capabilities that will fit any scenario.
• Convenient and easy to use Diary system.
• Superb Tech Support
• Time sheet tracking and Adjuster Payout Tracking make billing and commission reporting easy.
• Web Based – Ability to manage and handle claims from anywhere . Perfect for companies with multiple offices in multiple locations.
• Backed up – never worry about losing claim information, reports, notes or photos.
• File Trac is a Trusted Partner who treats each client as if they are their only client.
Nachteile: There really isn't anything negative I can say.
Bewertet am 14.2.2019
File Trac - An Industry leader in the CMS Industry
Vorteile: We began our relationship with File Trac in the early stages of their development. We have grown with them since the beginning. If I had to narrow my comments to the single item we like MOST about File Trac, it would be their incredible development in our industry in providing us, the end user, with the items that we most need. Every company uses File Trac a little differently and they offer customization to fit everyone's needs. I know this because I visit with our peers that utilize file trac and most everyone currently using the system agrees they are an industry leader in the claims corridor with the ease of use of their system. We highly recommend File Trac to anyone that is looking for a CMS system that is capable of providing a fully customized system to fit an individual company's needs.
Nachteile: At this stage, I really do not have any negative feedback to offer. 10+ years ago as File Trac was developing, there were several areas that needed improvement. With feedback from companies such as ours and others in the industry, File Trac is constantly updating their system and offering 'bridges' or 'fixes' to help a firm with an individual situation. They listen to us, the client, and make modifications and improvements that help us all navigate claims day in and day out.