von SportsEngine4.4 / 5 140 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Jugend- und Amateurvereine, Verbände und Teams. Es werden auch Lösungen für nationale und staatliche Institutionen angeboten.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung140 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.2 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.1 / 5
- Funktionen 4.2 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.3 / 5
- Startpreis 69,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2008
Ligen, Vereine, Verbände, Turniere und Teams aller Größen nutzen SportsEngine HQ, um ihre Abläufe zu verwalten, Hintergrundprüfungen durchzuführen, ihre Wettbewerbsprogramme zu bewerben, Mitglieder anzumelden und mit Eltern und Athlet*innen zu kommunizieren, Mittel aufzubringen und Zahlungen zu verarbeiten. Neben der Technologie bietet SportsEngine professionelle Unterstützung, Beratung und Design-Services. SportsEngine gehört zur NBC Sports Group.
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Verfolgen der Teilnahme
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Benutzerdefinierte Formulare
- Registrierung vor Ort
- Umfragen & Feedback
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SportsEngine
Bewertet am 3.11.2019
Best League Set up with amazing customer service!
Kommentare: We use this for everything our Little League needs for admins, parents, athletes and spectators. We utilize just about every aspect the site offers. From registration to our own merchandise sales, emails to rescheduling and constant contact with any member of the league. Always finding more options to make the navigation even easier and functions I didn’t know existed. I love using SE!
Vorteile: I love the way the site and app are easy to use for most, but the customer service/help options are the best I’ve ever used. The options for making the site customized for your needs are so easy and fun! You can even set up training sessions on a specific topic if needed! Keeps all our information easy to pull up and organized while letting our athletes and parents informed.
Nachteile: Could be a bit cheaper, like 3% + $1 each transaction like competitors.
Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Best Out There
Kommentare: Or club is able to spend the time with the actual things that matter for any youth sports organization: the families....we know the business side is now solid with the use of SportsEngine.
Help desk tutorials so you can be self sufficient.
Fee collection is HUGE for volunteer organizations....so the multiple options of installments, customizations, and billing are amazingly helpful....especially as businesses are moving away from taking checks.
Our club was literally in the red until we got SportsEngine to help us collect fees properly, communicate, and promote.
ALSO now HUGE is that our main league can send the game schedule directly to our website! ALL on same platform now and gigantic time saver!
I have seen the availability of immediate support diminish....
Support is GREAT but reaching someone quickly, as a volunteer like myself, is important. Communicating to people who are not 'members' would help...as we have Alumni who are not
comfortable with websites.
Bewertet am 24.9.2019
SportsEngine as a Platform for Our Ski Club Website
Kommentare: Our overall experience with SportsEngine has been excellent. With use of this software we have converted our regular newsletter from an expensive printed format to an online format published on our website. This software has allowed us to streamline our new member enrollment and annual membership renewal by doing it all online and getting away from the endless inaccurate paper trails. All registrations for our club events and trips are more easily managed through this software, and we are able to keep track of our club membership more easily and accurately. Communicate with our club membership through mass or individual emails is made possible by the software.
1. Ease of transition: We switched our Bogus Basin Ski Club website to the SportsEngine platform in August 2018. The transition only took 2-3 weeks and was painless.
2. Training and support: The online and in person training on the SportsEngine software was very thorough, and all of our questions were answered. Ongoing support through emails and scheduled phone calls has always been prompt and most helpful. Many questions are answered through their extensive online articles and recorded help sessions. Their online forums allowing interaction between software users and SportsEngine administrators is effective for getting specialized needs and problems solved.
3. Functionality: In order to create page content on your website using the SportsEngine software it is basically "plug and play" of different page elements, which is ideal for me since as webmaster I have no computer programing skill or background. This literally allows anyone to be the webmaster of your website using this software. Yet one of the available page elements (entitled Code) is designed to add custom HTML code as needed to any page.
4. Reasonable and fixed price: Our club leadership felt that the set up and annual maintenance fees for the SportsEngine software were very reasonable compared to other similar software platforms, and the annual maintenance fee is fixed regardless of the size of our club.
5. Size: SportsEngine is a very large organization and will still be here 10-20 years from now.
Nachteile: The software is primarily designed for team sports with leagues, teams, players, coaches, parents and youth. We are a ski club of adults only with no teams. Our primary function is year round social activities. Despite this the software has worked very well for us by simply ignoring (not using) all the functionality designed for team sports.
Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Why I chose SportsEngine
Kommentare: I've been with these guys from the beginning with multiple sports and clubs. They keep improving, keep listening and are generally fun people to work with. I think there's room for improvement in their product and they keep doing that, which is what I appreciate the most. They're also far ahead of their competition in terms of support and engagement with their user community.
SportsEngine is more than a website. It's team collaboration software, content sharing, volunteer management, financial management and more. I still use other software tools, but I wouldn't have to, and in many cases it's just a matter of taking the time to migrate to SportsEngine's better solutions.
I still use Ground.Work for collecting fees, because it's cheaper, but SportsEngine would be easier for me in the long run, if my board would let me switch.
Nachteile: There are some features of SportsEngine that I find unintuitive, like News and News Aggregators, but the functionality and support is there, which is far more than I can say for most competitors. I also think some collaborations with partners like Ground.Work or JotForm would make sense to reduce cost and complexity of the existing solutions within the SportsEngine suite.
Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Fusion SC User Review
Kommentare: Registration and player management has become much simpler and more streamlined since we switched to SportsEngine, with everything being 100% online. It has made our processes simpler and faster to work through, from rostering to invoicing and even processing refunds. As a Club Admin and parent, I also find the website to be very user friendly for both sides.
Vorteile: I like the fact that everything is migrating into one location, taking away the need for using/visiting multiple websites to complete necessary tasks.
Nachteile: There is a lack of some functionality that our organization had with our previous software (Blue Sombrero), which makes some tasks impossible to do without big workarounds (if at all). One example of this is the ability to transfer players between programs without parents having to complete a whole new registration.